|July 2019 +/-|
|Cape Town 17||July 7, 2019|
|London 144||July 14, 2019|
|Delhi||July 14, 2019|
|Ninth Annual Colorado Wiknic in Arvada||July 14, 2019|
|Oxford 74||July 21, 2019|
|San Diego 42 near SDCCI 2019||July 21, 2019|
|August 2019 +/-|
|San Diego 43||August 4, 2019|
|Cape Town 18||August 4, 2019|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
A future meetup of Wikipedians is expected in the Miami area within the next month. The possible locations are Bayside Marketplace, Aventura Mall, or a nice restaurant on Ocean Drive or Lincoln Road. Any Wikipedian is invited to come. Discuss in talk page about time, and location.
- KillerChihuahua?!?Advice 17:47, 10 December 2009 (UTC)
Moni3 (talk) 17:58, 10 December 2009 (UTC)
- Cúchullain t/c 18:38, 10 December 2009 (UTC)
Horologium (talk) 21:48, 10 December 2009 (UTC) I will only be in South Florida for a couple of days, but if it occurs during that time, I'll attend.
- *Dan T.* (talk) 00:44, 11 December 2009 (UTC) Depends on when it is.
- I'll only be in South Florida from the 23rd through the 30th or so. On the off chance it is something like the 28th or 29th, it's certainly doable for me. I'm a 561 guy, not 305 so expect me to get lost on the way. ⇒SWATJester Son of the Defender 12:03, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
- Depends on day, place and time. Let me know when that is decided. Thanks. NancyHeise talk 16:04, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
- If it were at Bayside I would likely go since I could use Tri-Rail to get there from West Palm Beach, Aventura would mean I would have to drive from here to Miami and that's kinda a hassle.--Grahambrunk (talk) 02:58, 13 December 2009 (UTC)
- Count me in. I'm pretty flexible with time and place, so keep me posted. *OJO, Sunday's after 5PM; Family Day for me. Thanks. --Neon Sky (talk) 04:57, 19 December 2009 (UTC)