Wikipedia:Meetup/Minnesota/May 2018 Minnesota User Group Meeting
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Date: Sunday, May 20, 2018
- Time: 4 pm – 6 pm, dinner afterward on Eat Street (Nicollet Avenue)
- Location: Art Research and Reference Library Reading Room, Target Wing at Minneapolis Institute of Art, 2400 Third Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Do we want to have a statewide User Group or a regional one? Reason for possible expansion: we have folx from Iowa and South Dakota who have connected with us and they struggle to build Wikipedia community in their own states.
- Currently our most visible Wikipedia community in MN is librarians. Once upon a time the MN community was non-librarians and it seems like these folx disappeared. If this group still exists, I would like to reach out to them to build a potential user group together.
- Wikimedia Minnesota User Group
- Recent editathons and recurring campaigns
- Wiki Loves Pride 2018
- WikiConference North America in Ohio, October 18-21, 2018
- Visiting from Wikimedia New York City for the weekend, glad to share my experiences there and as Wikimedian in Residence at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and with other educational/cultural collaborations.--Pharos (talk) 15:23, 13 May 2018 (UTC)
- Planning on it. Jonathunder (talk) 15:06, 14 May 2018 (UTC)
- I will be there.(Sjacobsen1)
- Aye. -McGhiever (talk) 19:41, 14 May 2018 (UTC)
- —innotata 21:51, 14 May 2018 (UTC)
- Mgblck (talk) 17:34, 15 May 2018 (UTC)
- JLLurie (talk) 18:21, 15 May 2018 (UTC)
- I can't make it by 4, but I should be there by 5. Ben the Bos (talk) 16:46, 19 May 2018 (UTC)
- I can make an effort to come to this. Shaded0 (talk) 15:31, 14 May 2018 (UTC)
- A proud non-librarian — Phil wink (talk) 00:08, 16 May 2018 (UTC)
- we shall see. the I94 closure is going to be a PITA. -- Aunva6talk - contribs 01:06, 18 May 2018 (UTC)
- RachelWex (talk) 19:02, 13 May 2018 (UTC) I will be out of state and sorry to miss this!
- I'll be working. gobonobo + c 22:05, 15 May 2018 (UTC)
- BoogaLouie (talk) 22:05, 16 May 2018 (UTC) I am also sorry to miss. Prior commitment that is hard to reschedule.
- paul2520 (talk): Unfortunately, I will be out of town. Thanks for the invite! Hoping I can make the next one.