What, Where, When, and How?
Where: Kailua Beach Park; park across street from 446-492 Kawailoa Rd,Kailua, HI 96734, then walk makai (towards Kailua bay). Meet at picnic table near lifeguard stand. (Click on coordinates in upper right for a map)
When: Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 11:30 to 1:30, see Talk page.
How: A picnic, possibly followed by a edit-a-thon or a Wikipedia:Meetup.
Weather update: Cloudy with 30% chance of rain. There will be a pop-up canopy.
Please add your name using three tildes (~~~). Also feel free to add to this list as you see fit.
- Burgers (beef, turkey, veggie) —
- Hot dogs (beef, turkey, veggie) —
- Buns —
- Veggies —
- Salad - Peaceray (talk)
- Desserts —
- Utensils — Peaceray (talk)
- Plates/cups — Peaceray (talk)
- Popf-up canopy - Peaceray (talk)
- Soft drinks —
- Staking out the tables — Peaceray (talk)
- Grill and charcoal —
- Cooking — ♥ Solarra ♥ ♪ Talk ♪ ߷ ♀ Contribs ♀
- Internet — ♥ Solarra ♥ ♪ Talk ♪ ߷ ♀ Contribs ♀