Wikipedia:Meetup/San Diego/September 2019
|August 2020 +/-|
|San Diego 56 (online)||August 1, 2020|
|South Africa 4 (online)||August 15, 2020|
|September 2020 +/-|
|San Diego 57 Wiknic||September 5, 2020|
|San Diego 58 (online)||September 12, 2020|
|Aotearoa/New Zealand 3 (online)||September 13, 2020|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
- Date: Sunday, September 1, 2019
- Start time: 2:00PM PDT / 1400
- End Time: 10:00PM PDT / 2200
- Location: La Jolla Shores
- Table obtained. Look for banner sign.
- No bonfire pit obtained, all claimed by others.
From University of California, San Diego go west on La Jolla Shores Drive, then make a right going west on Calle Frescota.
From Children's Pool Beach go east on Torrey Pines Road, make a left going north on La Jolla Shores Drive, then make a left going west on Calle Frescota.
Using San Diego Metropolitan Transit System from Santa Fe Depot, take Green Line Trolley to Old Town Transit Center, then take bus line 30 "UTC/VA Medical Center" getting off the bus at La Jolla Shores Drive & Calle de Oro, then walk west on Camino Del Oro until you reach the park.
From Union Station in Los Angeles take Amtrak Pacific Surfliner to Solana Beach station, then take North County Transit District bus line 101 "La Jolla VA / UTC" until the end of the line, then San Diego MTS bus line 30 "Old Town" getting off the bus at La Jolla Shores Drive & Calle Frescota, then walk west on Calle Frescota until you reach the park.
- SWP13 (talk) 16:14, 8 August 2019 (UTC) - sorry. You all have fun!SWP13 (talk) 03:08, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
- Vid2vid (talk · contribs) - Regrets, I am unable to attend: 1- Street and parking lot full and a war circa 6pm, and 2- my buddy I was driving has to meet his parents soon for a late dinner. I'm totally down for the next event! Will try to interest him too! From Peter, aka Vid2vid (talk) 01:49, 2 September 2019 (UTC).
Potluck commitments (intentions)
Please state what you can bring and add your name to the slot. You can volunteer to bring potluck food, supplies and recreations. Bring enough of what you want to share from your favorite store or kitchen or storage.
- S'more supplies and ingredients --RightCowLeftCoast (Moo) 23:53, 6 June 2019 (UTC)
- "Crack wings" --RightCowLeftCoast (Moo) 20:04, 7 June 2019 (UTC)
- Costco pizza --RightCowLeftCoast (Moo) 20:04, 7 June 2019 (UTC)
- Lumpia --RightCowLeftCoast (Moo) 20:29, 7 June 2019 (UTC)
- Mandarin oranges --RightCowLeftCoast (Moo) 01:37, 22 June 2019 (UTC)