Wikipedia:Meetup/San Diego/September 2019
|June 2023 +/-|
|Hobart||June 3, 2023|
|Wellington||June 10, 2023|
|London 193||June 11, 2023|
|IGO - Rome||June 16, 2023|
|SIFF 2023 LGBT films
edit-a-thon - Seattle
|June 17, 2023 &|
June 18, 2023
|Oxford 90||June 18, 2023|
|San Diego 98||June 18, 2023|
|Seattle monthly meetup||June 20, 2023|
|WikiWednesday Salon - NYC||June 21, 2023|
|Sydney||June 25, 2023|
|BLT||June 25, 2023|
|San Diego 99||June 26, 2023|
|July 2023 +/-|
|San Diego 100||July 31, 2023|
|Full Meetup Calendar • Events calendar on Meta|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
Everyone is cordially invited to attend a Wiknic potluck, along with Chocolate brownies from throughout Southern California, in La Jolla, San Diego. This will be the 44th meetup in San Diego County.
- Date: Sunday, September 1, 2019
- Start time: 2:00PM PDT / 1400
- End Time: 10:00PM PDT / 2200
- Location: La Jolla Shores
- 32°51′33″N 177°16′00″W / 32.8590690°N 177.266608°W
- Table obtained. Look for banner sign.
- No bonfire pit obtained, all claimed by others.
From University of California, San Diego go west on La Jolla Shores Drive, then make a right going west on Calle Frescota.
From Children's Pool Beach go east on Torrey Pines Road, make a left going north on La Jolla Shores Drive, then make a left going west on Calle Frescota.
Using San Diego Metropolitan Transit System from Santa Fe Depot, take Green Line Trolley to Old Town Transit Center, then take bus line 30 "UTC/VA Medical Center" getting off the bus at La Jolla Shores Drive & Calle de Oro, then walk west on Camino Del Oro until you reach the park.
From Union Station in Los Angeles take Amtrak Pacific Surfliner to Solana Beach station, then take North County Transit District bus line 101 "La Jolla VA / UTC" until the end of the line, then San Diego MTS bus line 30 "Old Town" getting off the bus at La Jolla Shores Drive & Calle Frescota, then walk west on Calle Frescota until you reach the park.
- Vahidmasrour (talk) 19:21, 1 August 2019 (UTC)
- DrMel (talk) 15:15, 29 August 2019 (UTC) Happily!
- SWP13 (talk) 16:14, 8 August 2019 (UTC) - sorry. You all have fun!SWP13 (talk) 03:08, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
- Vid2vid (talk · contribs) - Regrets, I am unable to attend: 1- Street and parking lot full and a war circa 6pm, and 2- my buddy I was driving has to meet his parents soon for a late dinner. I'm totally down for the next event! Will try to interest him too! From Peter, aka Vid2vid (talk) 01:49, 2 September 2019 (UTC).
Potluck commitments (intentions)
Please state what you can bring and add your name to the slot. You can volunteer to bring potluck food, supplies and recreations. Bring enough of what you want to share from your favorite store or kitchen or storage.
- S'more supplies and ingredients --RightCowLeftCoast (Moo) 23:53, 6 June 2019 (UTC)
- "Crack wings" --RightCowLeftCoast (Moo) 20:04, 7 June 2019 (UTC)
- Costco pizza --RightCowLeftCoast (Moo) 20:04, 7 June 2019 (UTC)
- Lumpia --RightCowLeftCoast (Moo) 20:29, 7 June 2019 (UTC)
- Mandarin oranges --RightCowLeftCoast (Moo) 01:37, 22 June 2019 (UTC)
- Kirkland Signature bottled water.--RightCowLeftCoast (Moo) 23:53, 6 June 2019 (UTC)
- Firelog.--RightCowLeftCoast (Moo) 23:53, 6 June 2019 (UTC)