Wikipedia:Meetup/Seattle is a meeting in Seattle which often, but not always, takes place on or around the second Tuesday of every month from 6-8 at Café Allegro in the University District. The purpose of the meeting is to collaborate Wikipedia projects among Seattle-area Wikipedia users and to share in-person Wikipedia training. The meetup is entirely volunteer run. Meetings are free to attend but buy your own coffee. If you intend to come, please put your name on the list!
Café Allegro is in the alley on 43rd between 15th and University Way, Red Square at the University of Washington. At night there is street parking on 15th. Here is Google's entry for the place and a map.. It is among the closest coffee shops to the western side of
Please note that the cafe has two downstairs rooms and one upstairs one. The upstairs room was renovated and it is possible to reserve tables for free or to rent the whole room. Generally we will reserve a table or two. Look for us upstairs at first, but sometimes we will be in the back room on the first floor.
November meetup, Tuesday, November 15, 6-8pm
- Wiki updates from NYC from user:bluerasberry
- review of "Coffee in Seattle" starting with lots of coffee at Allegro
- I am in Seattle Sunday 13 November and leaving very early Friday 18 November. It would be nice to meet with others some evening this week. Blue Rasberry (talk) 18:42, 19 September 2016 (UTC)
- Peaceray (talk) 00:06, 14 October 2016 (UTC)
- Brianhe (talk) 04:51, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
- Jaldous1 Jaldous1Jaldous1 (talk) 18:51, 17 October 2016 (UTC)
- Add name here.
Probably not attending
- Add name here.
December annual meeting poll
- The December meetup will be our Cascadia Wikimedians annual meeting and election of the Board of Directors.
You can help decide when we will meet by taking this poll: