Wikipedia:Meetup/Seattle/Art+Feminism (February 2015)
|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
I Love To You brings dialogues in feminist theory to a hands-on editing workshop to build community and critically engage with Wikipedia.
When: Valentine’s Day, Saturday, February 14, 9:30am – 1:30pm.
Where: UW Research Commons, University of Washington, Seattle.
Anyone who wishes to attend this event is welcome. Bring your own laptops & power cords. Guest access to UW WiFi will be available. Bring your own coffee mugs and water bottles to enjoy delicious refreshments sustainably.
Affiliated sponsors: UW Simpson Center for the Humanities, Wikimedia DC, UW Research Commons, UW Department of Communication, UW Department of Gender, Women & Sexuality Studies, UW Human Centered Design & Engineering, UW Information School, UW Comparative History of Ideas program, UW Pipeline Project, and Cascadia Wikimedians.
Recommended prerequisite: Editing Workshop: Learn to Contribute to Wikipedia! on Friday, February 13.
- --Pine✉ 23:33, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
- --Mssemantics (talk) 00:43, 29 January 2015 (UTC)
- --Peaceray (talk) 06:00, 29 January 2015 (UTC)
- --Md gilbert (talk) 22:41, 10 February 2015 (UTC)
- Brianhe (talk) 01:56, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
- happybluemo (talk) 3:02, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
- ragesoss (talk) 03:26, 11 February 2015 (UTC)