Seattle Wiknic 2014
Planned for Sunday, July 6, 2014, 12pm to 3pm at the Washington Park Arboretum, in the meadow area to the south of the Graham Visitors Center. The weather forecast says there may be a mix of sun and rain on Sunday so be prepared.
Sign up here! Please indicate what food or drink you plan to bring. Plan on serving 8 to 20 people. Frisbees and soccer balls also welcome.
- 13 participants including 2 non-Wikipedians and at least 2 first time Wikipedian attendees at a Wikipedia meetup.
- Excellent weather
- Intelligent discussion
- Food from multiple continents
- Quadcopter fun
- --Pine✉ 06:02, 3 June 2014 (UTC) will bring desserts
- User:Tjlynnjr Tjlynnjr (talk) 02:47, 13 June 2014 (UTC) I have not decided what to bring.
OR drohowa (talk) 18:33, 13 June 2014 (UTC) (I'll be visiting from New York. If any other Wikipedians want to meet up around July 1st-July 7th, I would also be interested!)did not attend :(
- - J-Mo Talk to Me Email Me 21:45, 16 June 2014 (UTC) I'll be there. Bringing asian coleslaw and some fried rice.
- —mako๛ 23:00, 29 June 2014 (UTC)
- PraetorianFury (talk) 16:30, 1 July 2014 (UTC) I'll bring some drinks and cups. Unless someone has a preference, it'll probably be coke, sprite, and somethin orange...
- hackfish 23:30, 3 July 2014 (UTC) Maybe I'll bring some cheese and bread.
- Peaceray (talk) 08:02, 4 July 2014 (UTC) I plan to bring salad. Is someone bringing plates/bowls & utensils, or are we on our own? P.S. I am relocating from Oahu & this will be my first full day in the Seattle area.
- SodaAnt Talk 20:16, 5 July 2014 (UTC) Not quite sure what I'm going to bring either, but I'll probably have some sort of dessert. Also a Frisbee.
- Strugee (talk) 12:24, 6 July 2014 (UTC) Not sure if I can bring anything, but I'll see about getting something last-minute.
- 188.8.131.52 (talk) 16:29, 6 July 2014 (UTC) I'll try to bring croissants or something similar. (I know I'm not logged in.)
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 18:06, 4 June 2014 (UTC)
- Libcub (talk) 23:35, 29 June 2014 (UTC) I'll be out of town.
- Jmabel | Talk 18:57, 2 July 2014 (UTC)
- As much as I would love to come visit Seattle and meet fellow Wikipedians, I have too much going on this weekend. Have fun! --Another Believer (Talk) 19:27, 2 July 2014 (UTC)
- --Mssemantics (talk) 04:12, 6 July 2014 (UTC) Sadly, my pup was attacked by another dog, and she's now sporting puncture wounds and a cone of shame. Thus, I'll be staying home! Regrets.
- Fhocutt (talk) 17:42, 6 July 2014 (UTC) Entirely people-d out, unfortunately!
- Pinging Tjlynnjr, OR drohowa, J-Mo, Mako, PraetorianFury, Dennis Bratland, Mssemantics, and Fhocutt. Please note location and weather update above. --Pine✉ 07:17, 2 July 2014 (UTC)
- Rain schmain. What self-respecting Washingtonian goes anywhere without a coat? PraetorianFury (talk) 16:29, 2 July 2014 (UTC)