Seattle Wiknic 2015
This year's Wiknic will be on Sunday, July 5, 2015, at 11am to 2pm, in the Washington Park Arboretum. We'll meet at the picnic tables in the meadow area, approximately at , to the south of the Graham Visitors Center.
Sign up here! Please indicate what food or drink you plan to bring. Plan on serving 8 to 20 people. Frisbees, soccer balls and quadcopters also welcome.
Weather is predicted to be sunny with temperature in the mid-80s, so please bring a pop-up canopy if you have one.
Weather update for Wiknic: the forecast is now for
9193 degrees and a high UV index. Peaceray is bringing icewater, but everyone do please take appropriate precautions for the weather, such as sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, and staying hydrated. There will be some shade in the trees. It's ok for those of us who are more temperature and/or sunlight sensitive to come but leave early, or skip the event if you think that you should; people who are very young, elderly, or have other health issues are more vulnerable to heat stroke. Health and safety first. Cheers, --Pine✉ 15:03, 2 July 2015 (UTC)
- Probably coming Please say what drink or food you will bring!
- Peaceray (talk) 14:58, 9 May 2015 (UTC) I will bring salad, dressing, ice, & water.
- Dennis Bratland (talk) 22:06, 9 May 2015 (UTC) -- Deli meat & cheese platter
- — CpiralCpiral 22:14, 24 June 2015 (UTC) Quinoa salad, cooked kale, some bread.
- Brianhe (talk) -- lasagna
- happybluemo (talk)
- --Pine✉ 05:39, 28 June 2015 (UTC) bringing napkins, forks, plastic tableware, and a pop-up canopy.
- Strugee (talk) 23:00, 29 June 2015 (UTC) will be bringing cookies
- —mako๛ 17:37, 5 July 2015 (UTC)
- Maybe coming Please say what drink or food you will bring!
- Mcnabber091 (talk) 06:02, 12 June 2015 (UTC)
- If I get back into town in time, I'll be there! If I'm there, I'll bring some cold beer. - J-Mo Talk to Me Email Me 19:13, 28 June 2015 (UTC)
- Jmabel | Talk 16:16, 29 June 2015 (UTC)
- Whirled Peace (talk) -- If I can make it, I'll bring something that others aren't bringing
- SodaAnt Talk 21:15, 4 July 2015 (UTC) Not sure what I'll bring, but I may be late.
- PraetorianFury (talk) 20:58, 30 June 2015 (UTC) Unfortunately, I'll almost certainly be too hungover to move after the 4th. Should've made this for the following week.
- SounderBruce 22:31, 30 June 2015 (UTC): I'm planning on watching the Women's World Cup 3rd place and final that day and I don't think I'd be able to return home (by bus) in time for the matches.
- Tjlynnjr (talk) 02:49, 3 July 2015 (UTC) Sorry, change in plans, cannot attend, relatives coming 03 July from the Old Country. Have fun !