Seattle Wiknic 2018
This year's Wiknic will be on Saturday, August 25, 2018, at 12pm to 3pm, in the Washington Park Arboretum. We'll meet at the picnic tables in the meadow area, approximately at , to the south of the Graham Visitors Center.
Check out meta:Cascadia Wikimedians for activities in the broader region.
Sign up here! Please indicate what food or drink you plan to bring. Plan on serving 8 to 20 people. Frisbees, soccer balls and quadcopters also welcome.
- Probably coming Please say what drink or food you will bring!
- Peaceray (talk) 15:13, 10 August 2018 (UTC) I will bring salad, dressing.
- Jmabel | Talk 23:37, 11 August 2018 (UTC) (not sure what I'll bring)
- SounderBruce 00:02, 12 August 2018 (UTC) (unsure)
- Ringbang (talk) 01:54, 21 August 2018 (UTC). So, what do you all want to eat? I was thinking Vietnamese spring rolls. Any dietary restrictions?
- @Ringbang: I do not eat meat or fowl, but I do eat fish & seafood. Peaceray (talk)
- Maybe we should reschedule? It looks like it's going to be pretty cold today. —Ringbang (talk) 17:05, 25 August 2018 (UTC)
- --Bahar (Spring in Turkish) ✍ 18:24, 25 August 2018 (UTC)
- Maybe coming Please say what drink or food you will bring!