Seattle Wiknic 2019
This year's Wiknic will be on Saturday, August 24, 2019, at 12pm to 3pm, in the Washington Park Arboretum. We'll meet at the picnic tables in the meadow area, approximately at , to the south of the Graham Visitors Center.
Check out meta:Cascadia Wikimedians for activities in the broader region.
Sign up here! Please indicate what food or drink you plan to bring. Plan on serving at least 8. Frisbees, soccer balls and quadcopters also welcome.
- Probably coming Please say what drink or food you will bring!
- Peaceray (talk) 00:23, 24 July 2019 (UTC) I will bring salad, dressing.
- Jmabel | Talk 17:18, 24 July 2019 (UTC) Something vegetarian, not sure what.
- LoreMaster22 (talk) 16:40, 20 August 2019 (UTC) I will bring some chips, love me some chips.
- Curdigirl Yay! I don't know yet what I'll bring.
- St. Andrews Drive New here to the area and Wikipedia! My SO and I will be bringing potato or pasta salad from Whole Foods.
- DrMel (talk) 20:25, 23 August 2019 (UTC) visiting Seattle currently (my home for 25 years) and very very happy to discover your Wiknic! I’ll plan to bring soft drinks to share but will be getting there late.
- SounderBruce 06:41, 12 August 2019 (UTC) - Running late and stuck at Capitol Hill Station
- ConradKilroy 10:45, 24 July 2019 (UTC) On my way, will make cameo appearance.
- Maybe coming Please say what drink or food you may bring!
- Kaisertalk (talk) 16:28, 16 August 2019 (UTC) Thanks for the invite. Marking myself tentative at this point. Will update closer to the day.