|Date||Sunday, July 10, 2016|
(drop-in any time 3:00 - 8:00 pm!)
|Address||Laumeier Sculpture Park|
|City, State||St. Louis, Missouri|
Thanks to everyone who came! It was a lovely day.
The WiknicSTL Picnic, the "picnic anyone can edit", was held in Laumeier Sculpture Park on Sunday July 10, 2016, as part of the Great American Wiknic celebrations being held across the USA. This is a gathering for anyone, from seasoned contributors to people who are wanting to know more. Anyone can contribute and no contribution is too small.
The picnic was on the front lawn of the estate on the north side next to the stone estate.
The picnic was from 3 PM to 8 PM.
- Date: Sunday, July 10, 2016
- Time: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm (come by any time!)
- Location: Laumeier Sculpture Park, 12580 Rott Road, St. Louis, Missouri 63127
- Hashtag: #WiknicSTL2016
- Potluck: It was a wiki-picnic, which means potluck! Follks signed up (below) to bring something!
Volunteer to bring potluck food, supplies and recreations
- Bratwursts, black bean burgers, buns, (I'll grill at home and bring 'em hot)
- Breadstuffs, pasta
- Salads, fruits, veggies
- Hummus, condiments and spreads
- Cultural specialty dishes
- Water and soft drinks
- Staking out space and bringing signage -- Jackiekoerner
- Blankets, chairs, folding tables
- Plates/cups/trash bag
- FletchXYZ (talk) 19:37, 27 June 2016 (UTC)
- Depending on weather & medical. Will try. — Talk) (Contrib) (User:Wtwilson3) — 02:23, 4 July 2016 (UTC) (
- I've got other plans next weekend, but should be back in town by Sunday afternoon. Will try to swing by. Plantdrew (talk) 04:10, 5 July 2016 (UTC)
- Jackiekoerner (talk) 14:41, 19 June 2016 (UTC)
- Ckoerner (talk) 17:48, 19 June 2016 (UTC)
- Verbistheword (talk) 21:17, 20 June 2016 (UTC)
- Mark Schierbecker (talk) 03:58, 24 June 2016 (UTC)
If you can't make it, but are interested in future events, let us know.