Possibly in November, suggestions welcome.
Thursday 15 September
Wikipedians in Sydney have met on various occasions.
A list of people interested in future meetups can be found at /Invite
Previous meetup: 15 September at 6PM at Petersham Bowling Club
Okay, let's make it thursday 15 September at 6PM at Petersham Bowling Club. I selected this place as it is (a) accessible by train - Petersham station (b) has some nice draught beers (c) has some nice food (d) has some quiet areas outside and inside...so people can chat without getting a hoarse voice by shouting over 100 decibels of muzak etc. (e) accessible by car with straightforward parking nearby.
- I will be there..... Regards, Ariconte (talk) 22:28, 8 September 2016 (UTC)
- Just received notification on my talkpage. Why? I provided three dates I could make it, and the date chosen isn't one of them. Tony (talk) 04:05, 11 September 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, I expect to make it. --99of9 (talk) 04:17, 11 September 2016 (UTC)
- I should be able to be there. --Mike (talk) 06:51, 11 September 2016 (UTC)
- @Whiteghost.ink:, @Aliaretiree:, @97198:, @Horst.Burkhardt:, @Privatemusings:, @Rubicon49bce:, just making sure you all see this. --99of9 (talk) 01:47, 12 September 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, I'll be there. Whiteghost.ink (talk) 06:58, 12 September 2016 (UTC)
Planning for next meetup
Possibly Monday 17 October in the early evening (say 6PM again). @Tony1: nominated 17 Oct as one of his possible days. Location ideas, Other Ideas? Regards, Ariconte (talk) 00:27, 16 September 2016 (UTC)
- Those who attended two days ago might find it a bit soon for another event. I'm only interested if enough people will show up; and in any case I've had to postpone my visit to Sydney by two days (specialist dentist changed my appointment): now Wednesday 19 October. The visit after that is Monday 7 November. Tony (talk) 09:16, 16 September 2016 (UTC)
Please check out the meeting archive.