|December 2018 +/-|
|San Diego 36 @ Rancho Bernardo||December 2, 2018|
|Bay Area Wiki Salon||December 6, 2018|
|BLT @ Kingston 1||December 8, 2018|
|London 137||December 9, 2018|
|Kuala Lumpur 6||December 12, 2018|
|Penang 1||December 12, 2018|
|Bangalore||December 12, 2018|
|Cambridge 39||December 15, 2018|
|BLT @ Kingston 2||December 15, 2018|
|BLT @ Kingston 3||December 22, 2018|
|January 2019 +/-|
|Oxford 68||January 20, 2019|
|San Diego 37 @ Fallbrook||January 20, 2019|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
The Wikipedia Topeka is organizing get-togethers of Wikipedians (contributors and users) to meet up, discuss, share experiences, reach out and advocate for Wikipedia and Wikimedia.
here are some goals for topeka
- Improve photographic coverage of Topeka
- See Talk:National Register of Historic Places listings in Shawnee County, Kansas, you can print out the map!
- Recruit more editors from Topeka for Wikipedia:WikiProject_Kansas and other projects as well.
- Visit Wikipedia:GLAM sites in topeka and engage them see the list here Wikipedia:GLAM/US/Kansas#Major_institutions
- US Multi-Events
- Wikipedia Day Wikipedia:Meetup/Topeka/Wikipedia_Day
Anyone interested in Wikipedia (user, contributor or curious about it). Wikipedians from any part of the world and anyone who is interested in Wikipedia! Meetup is open to members of all Wikimedia projects and Wikipedians from all languages. All are welcome, and we are especially interested in seeing newcomers to join the experienced Wikipedians/Wikimedians. If you are interested in coming, please add your name below.
Please list external links announcing the meet-up here.
- Mailing List : https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/wikimedia-topeka
- Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/WikimediaTopeka
Would you like to be on the invite list for future events Please add yourself to the invite list to be informed of this and future Topeka meetups. If your name's already on the list and you do not wish to get future notices, you may remove yourself. Wikipedia:Meetup/Topeka/Invite_list
Please list post meeting coverage links here.
- Tweet with #WPMTCKS Twitter hashtag http://twitter.com/#search?q=%23WPMTCKS
Please list coverage of this event by media here.