|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
|When and Where|
|Time||4:30pm - 8:00pm PST|
|Address||7031 Founders Hill Rd.|
|City, State||Whitter, CA|
- Date: Thursday, March 5, 2015
- Time: 4:30pm - 8:00pm PST
- Location: DigLibArts Collaboratory, Main floor Wardman Library, Whittier College
- Hosts: Becky Ruud (Archivist), John Jackson (Librarian), Anne Cong-Huyen (Digital Scholar)
If possible, please bring a laptop with you, or check one out from the circulation desk (depending on availability)!
Sign here to help us learn more about how users interact with Wikipedia! If you sign up, we can observe how your username uses the Wikimedia projects during and after this event. This will help us to better measure the effectiveness of this event and similar programs. This means that your publicly available activity and the information you share with us during this event may be processed by the Wikimedia Foundation, Art+Feminism, and the organizers of the local event, and may be transferred to or from the US and other countries that may not have the same level of privacy regulation that your country does. However, we will not share your information with third parties or publicly unless it's in aggregated or anonymized form.
Please add your Wikipedia username to the appropriate section below (signatures are created by saving four tildes [~] in a row). If you haven't edited Wikipedia before, we will help you register for a new Wikipedia editing account on the day-of.
- OR drohowa (talk) 20:41, 18 January 2015 (UTC)
- AnitaConchita (talk) 07:01, 27 January 2015 (UTC)
- Johnxlibris (talk) 14:28, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
- Natty1dread (talk) 00:45, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
- Schaidez (talk) 00:50, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
- Julia vergara (talk) 00:52, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
- Mgarabed (talk) 00:55, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
- GreasyChoirboy (talk) 00:56, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
- Seethoj12 (talk) 00:57, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
- Vomathe (talk) 02:45, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
- Sharknado22 (talk) 02:46, 6 March 2015 (UTC)
- KZed (talk) 22:53, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
List of articles to edit
Below is a list of articles that would benefit from edits and expansion during the edit-a-thon.
See also: Wikipedia:Meetup/ArtAndFeminism/Tasks
Resources for Editing
- Gender gap resources.
- Training module for Students
- Basic Tutorial
- Article Wizard
- Extensive Manual
- Picture Tutorial
List of Articles Worked On
List of Wikipedia articles attendees have worked to create or improve.