The purpose of a collaboration is to take an article each month and improve it as much as possible. An overall rating of GA or FA would be the intended targets.
Please put your username here if you wish to receive announcements about the collaboration of the month.
- Joe I 09:41, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- OK --Flafla89 10:24, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- Chochopk 10:30, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- cholmes75 (chit chat) 12:01, 19 July 2006 (UTC)
- Enlil Ninlil 06:50, 7 August 2006 (UTC)
- numismatist18 04:54, 13 September 2006 (UTC)
- Carptrash 01:55, 27 February 2007 (UTC):Here is the deal. I'm more of a sculpture person than a numismatist (though there is a lot of overlap) but i was recently looking for an image and was thumbing through my copy of Greek Coins and their Parent Cities by John Ward and realized that since it was published in 1902 it was copyright free, and it has plates and plates and plates of pictures of coins, obverse and reverse and a little blurb about each one (size and weight and a description of the image) and then I ran into you folks and figured that . . ..... someone might want something from it. This scan is life size,(not the thumb, of course) but individual coins can be scanned bigger or at a higher dpi, and . . .... size counts. Feel free to drop me a line. eeeeek
Selecting the next Collaboration of the Month
A new COTM is selected on the first of every month, after roughly ten days of nominations and voting; new nominations and voting begin on the 20th of each month, while the current COTM's editing is winding down.
There's no confusing process to it. Just list Numismatic articles you're interested in expanding below, and we'll find consensus for the next month's collaboration while working on the current one. Simply add your name under the candidtates you support. The nomination with the most support will be the new collaboration.
- Coins of the South African Republic Joe I 10:09, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- --Chochopk 06:13, 13 July 2006 (UTC) That article is in complete chaos now. And merging is required.
- I think this should be it, I didnt get time to do the last one, so I can help wit the next collaboration. Enlil Ninlil 09:33, 9 December 2006 (UTC)
- List of .... currencies clean up. --Chochopk 10:34, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- Renminbi I can help because I speak Chinese