Wikipedia:Peer review/Eyes of the Insane/archive1
Given the fact I got Christ Illusion to FA, I now wish to get this article to at least GA, and maybe even FA if enough material is available. Thanks in advance for your comments, and any feedback is welcomed. LuciferMorgan 00:43, 11 March 2007 (UTC)
I don't see the point of the "Song information" header when it only has Origins under it. Link Josh Abraham - Warcon Enterprises - Columbus, Ohio Araya read the article during the plane journey. to where? i guess to the recording studio
- Leaving his belongings at the hotel, he went to rehearsals, returned and then re-read the article - the end of the previous sentence ends with Josh Abraham, so perhaps "Araya went to rehearsals, returned and re-read the article"
with Slayer competing against a field consisting of- a field? sounds like a football game, with Slayer competing against Lamb is my preference A picture of the front cover of Texas monthly  would be awesome Lombardo's drums open it slowly - This is Dave's first mention so link to Dave Lombardo When referring to a member link their first mention in the body and use their second name from then on, Kerry king twice - oh that's the only one.
- Once sentence paragraphs-
King's political message could easily be merged with another paragraph, not sure about saw 3. Nice work :) M3tal H3ad 06:48, 13 March 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for the comments. I'll get onto them :) LuciferMorgan 09:31, 13 March 2007 (UTC)
- Yea i'll add one M3tal H3ad 09:33, 13 March 2007 (UTC)
Just a few things at a glance:
- I was looking for info about the song's release, chart performance and sales and came up empty.
- The above would probably lead to some lead expansion.
- Also didn't see any information about the production (save the inspiration - interesting to be sure) and recording of the track.
That's all for now, hope that helps. IvoShandor 12:00, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
- I cannot find any information as regards the single's chart performance, sales, production and recording of the track. Having said that, the review is helpful in that should I find this information, I'll endeavour to add it. Thanks for your comments. LuciferMorgan 22:14, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
- Echoing Ivo above, maybe mention the chart performance, and also the cover art. Ceoil 21:25, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
- If I find the chart performance I'll endeavour to add it. Thanks for mentioning the cover art - I'll make sure to look out for info as to the artist, their inspiration etc. which would prove rather interesting if the information was at hand. Thanks for your comments. LuciferMorgan 22:16, 16 March 2007 (UTC)