Wikipedia:Peer review/Geography of North America/archive1
This is my best article, please review it.Showmanship is the key 19:45, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
A few things (nothing personal!):
- Some of the prose is very poor. For example "Relif maps of the United States partially shows why they've come to exist." doesn't make much sense to me. Go for a copy edit, or at least run the prose through a spell-checker at the very least.
- Fix the citations (and add more). They should be in numbered order and after all punctuation.
- Only the first word of a title should be capitalized (see WP:MOS).
- More images as North America is such a beautiful region! There should be larger images as well (Wikimedia Commons must have plenty).
- The Bibliography and Reference sections should be merged
- Clean up the lead. I'm not sure why the peoples of North America are mentioned in the last paragraph of the lead.
It's a promising article however. CloudNine 22:05, 31 October 2006 (UTC)