Wikipedia:Peer review/Hugh Daily/archive1
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because I would like to get this article pushed up to GA status, and a couple of reviews would point out mistakes, wording issues, or reference problems.
- A script has been used to generate a semi-automated review of the article for issues relating to grammar and house style. If you would find such a review helpful, please click here. Thanks, APR t 01:27, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- It is very short, but I am sure you have exhausted your sources and cannot expand it. Please check http://books.google.com, http://www.nyt.com// and http://www.time.com archives. Your local library services may have access to research databases such as Thomson Gale Infotrac.
- Not much to say - the references are formatted correctly, the prose looks good, the layout is good.
- Can you find a picture to add?
- Sorry I couldn't be more useful.
- I will check out those links, and the only existing picture that is known, is located in a book, to which I don't have a scanner. It can be used due to the fact it is the public domain as published photo prior to 1923. Thanks for the review, and I will try and expand when I find more information. Neonblak (talk) 18:10, 26 May 2008 (UTC)