Wikipedia:Peer review/Jeremiah White/archive1
I just created this article, and would like opinions on how it can be improved, and what rating it currently gets. Che84 18:08, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
Its pretty good overall, not too far off good article level. Some suggestions:
- The lead could use some expansion. See WP:LEAD
- There it lots of detail about off-field matters, but more detail of his on-field performance would be useful. How long did he play for OFK? When did he make his Panserraikos debut? It is mentioned that he was played out of position, what is his preferred position?
- Referring to Panserraikos as seedy is POV.
- Is Demon Deacons a nickname of Wake Forest?
Hope this helps. Oldelpaso 10:43, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
- Tried to expand the lead, but I'm not really sure what I can add there. I read the link, but it's still rather difficult.
- Got some on-field information - Preferred position (withdrawn striker), Panserraikos debut, time with OFK (but not stats...can't find those anywhere.
- Fixed POV
- Demon Deacons is a nickname of the Wake Forest athletic program, yes. Che84 02:18, 12 May 2007 (UTC)