- A script has been used to generate a semi-automated review of the article for issues relating to grammar and house style; it can be found on the automated peer review page for February 2009.
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because I found it would be useful for the reader to know about the place. i found, the article is very informative.
Please review, and provid eyour valueable comments
- Redtigerxyz's comments
- There are too many lists and tables, are given WP:UNDUE weight in the article.
- Some of images used are copyright violations, all images not checked.
- All references used are not WP:reliable sources eg.
- Convert Lists --> prose, tagged.
- This article is Pilibhit, the city not Pilibhit district right? So all info about Pilibhit district is irrelevant here, put in district article.
- Needs copyediting for refining the language. --Redtigerxyz Talk 14:30, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
- GDibyendu's comments
- Move the gallery to an image file and keep a link to that in see also section.
- See also section should not link to articles which are already linked in this page text. See WP:MOS for see also section.
- Change the tables to text.
- Look how FA level city articles are organized. Example: Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore etc. Some sections should be summary of another supporting article, particularly the sections which are long. Also, see the page on cities workgroup under Wikipedia:WikiProject India, which provides a guideline on how such an article should be organized.
- More comments later.--GDibyendu (talk) 10:12, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- Move all the district related info to district page. City article should contain info on the city only. Once this is done, I have a feeling that district article is going to have more content than city article.--GDibyendu (talk) 06:34, 11 February 2009 (UTC)