Wikipedia:Peer review/The Chronic/archive1
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because I have been working on it for afew weeks now and have improved it to GA status, but I would appreciate a review to help me develop the article to FA class. Any advice would be helpful.
Comments from The Rambling Man (talk · contribs)
Hey, nice article. Some comments that may help it on its way to FA...
- " The album was named after a slang term for cannabis. " in the lead isn't cited nor is it expanded upon in the main body.
- Same for "The album cover itself is a homage to Zig-Zag rolling papers. "
- Hmm, "8 million" - probably "eight million" since numbers below 10 are generally written out.
- Infobox "June 1992 at Death Row Studios; Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering; Mixed at Larrabee Sound Studios" - why capitals after semi-colons?
- "established him as one of the biggest rap stars of his era. " - says who? Needs to be cited or it's WP:OR.
- Same for the launching of all those careers - according to whom was the album responsible for this?
- " (e.g. The Beastie Boys)" - don't like this, try " ...for example, The Beastie Boys,..."
- "The singles "Fuck Wit Dre Day" and "Nuthin' but a "G" Thang" are in best-selling video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, on the fictional radio station Radio Los Santos." needs citation.
- Why are "Explicit Lyrics" not just "Explicit lyrics"?
- "TIME magazine" can be linked. Do it the first time, not the second. And be consistent with italicising it.
- "Critical Recognition" - per WP:HEAD should be "Critical recognition".
- "1985-2005" use en-dash here.
- " making it a classic album" - this probably needs quote marks or something because it's only classic in the eyes of the magazine.
- Looks, to me, as if there's a space between  and  - get rid of it!
- Be consistent with UK or U.K.