Wikipedia:Peer review/The Simpsons/archive3
I would like to know what needs to be done in order for this article to become a featured article. --Maitch 16:45, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
- I haven't read the entire article yet, but it looks impressive so far. A few things though:
- Given the size of the article and according to WP:LEAD, you should expand the lead a bit.
- There are quite a few lists throughout the article. Can you see if these can be converted in proper prose?
- Quite a few one or two sentence paragraphs, while other paragraphs are quite long. See if you can even this up a bit.
- I'll give the article a proper read through a bit later on and I'll give some more ideas and feedback then. Cheers, --darkliight[πalk] 18:02, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for the comments so far. The expansion of the lead and the evening of paragraph lengths are now on my to-do list, but it will probably take a while to do it. I have converted some lists into prose, but I would like to know how you feel about the boxes in the "Executive Producers" and "Animation" sections. I don't think that either would actually be an improvement if they were converted to prose. --Maitch 22:08, 4 July 2006 (UTC)