Wikipedia:Peer review/Yeah 3x/archive1
This peer review discussion has been closed.
I've listed this article for peer review because I want to make it a GA article. I've spent the last few days making improvements to the article in a sandbox, but I would like some feedback. Thanks, Ozurbanmusic (talk) 01:08, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
- "On September 2, 2010, Brown tweeted that his new Polow da Don-produced single titled "Calypso" would be released soon as the follow-up to "Deuces"" - this implies that "Calypso" was released as a single at some point. Try 'On September 2, 2010, Brown tweeted that the Polow da Don-produced song titled "Calypso" would be released soon as the follow-up single to "Deuces"'
- Link urban contemporary
- When you break quotes with ellipses (...) add non-breaking spaces before and after them, ie
text ... blah
- " Brown said they wrote the song in 15 minutes"→ Brown said that the song was written in 15 minutes
- MOS:QUOTE#Quotations within quotations "start with double quote marks outermost, and, working inward, alternate single with double quote marks" - "Forever" should be in single quote marks ie 'Forever'
- Don't link chords in
[[Synthesizer|synth chords]]; it's a bit WP:EASTEREGG. Just link synth
- Try not to link inside of quotes, but link before the quote or paraphrase the quote
- With About.com, you must check the reliability of the "guide" - just being published at About.com does not make the author reliable. Bill Lamb has been deemed unreliable due to his lack of notable publishings.
- Chart performance
- "In New Zealand, "Yeah 3x" reached number one on January 10, 2011, where it remained for one week. It Brown's sixth number-one in the country." - missing word (it was' Brown's). Also, I think you should merge these two sentences.
- Live performances
- State that Brown performed the song along with BP (and any others)
- Charts and certifications
- Some of these tables have WP:ACCESS features, while others don't. I recommend that you add the table parameters to those that do not, or remove the accessibility features from all of them.
- The prose seems to be of OK quality for GA, but if you plan on taking the article to FAC (or you just want to improve it further) I suggest you read the exercises at WP:1a.
I hope you find these suggestions helpful. I am watching this PR, so don't hesitate to request clarification on any points. Please consider reviewing an article from the backlog at WP:PR. —Andrewstalk 05:42, 6 August 2011 (UTC)