|Wikipedia Reward Board|
The reward board is an informal page where users who want a specific task related to Wikipedia (such as the promotion of an article to featured article status or the editing of an image) can offer a reward to editors willing to take on the task. The execution and details of the transaction are the responsibility of the participating parties, and the reward can be monetary, goods (books, cookies, etc.), barnstars, or tit-for-tat editing (like improving another article).
The Wikimedia Foundation is not hiring contributors and no payments are made by the Foundation. This is purely a page for editors to offer rewards to other editors. Challenges may remain open for a maximum duration of one year. After that period of time, the challenge will be moved to expired requests; however, the author of the challenge may repost the challenge with a new expiration period. The aim of this policy is to keep the board clutter-free, ensure editors are available to fulfill such challenges, and to ensure the challenges are still valid.
See Wikipedia:Conflict of interest for information about monetary compensation and possible conflicts of interest.
How to offer a reward
If you would like to offer a reward such as the ones below, simply add an entry below. Add all the details that you feel are relevant to the reward, in a format similar to this pattern:
===Reward title=== *'''Offeror''': ~~~ *'''Date offered''': ~~~~~ *'''Request''': What needs to be done to claim the award. *'''Reward''': The reward you are offering. *'''Limit on rewards''': In the case of possible multiple rewards, any limit set. *'''Expires''': Date until which your offer is valid. Max expiration date is one year from offer date.
In the case of a monetary offer, please specify country currency. Numerous countries use the same symbols.
Please place new entries in chronological order of expiration. See Wikipedia:Reward board fulfilled requests for past rewards.
A free image of M2M
- Offeror: Freikorp (talk)
- Date offered: 11:46, 1 October 2015 (UTC)
- Request: Upload an image of both members of the band M2M together. Image must have an appropriate licence to appear on the main page.
- Reward: AUD $20
- Expires: 1 October 2016
- Note: I am currently on an indefinite wikibreak, though I will return. Accordingly it may be a while until you get your reward; just leave me a message on my talk page and i'll fix it up when I get back.
- Offeror: Abeg92contribs
- Date offered: 15:49, 28 April 2016 (UTC)
- Request: Create an article on autoreduction in English.
- Reward: Whatever a fancy kind of barnstar is, as well as a 10 dollar donation to either you or the Wikimedia Foundation in your name (whichever you prefer and is allowed) - 30 if you can get it past stub status (to my personal satisfaction). Leave a message on my talk page or send me an email, haven't edited that much in the past few years
- Expires: August 2, 2016.
Stub expanson (3nd revision)
- Offeror: Armbrust The Homunculus
- Date offered: 01:52, 28 February 2016 (UTC)
- Request: Expand one of the following stub articles to a Start-class or C-class article.
- Chalcostephia flavifrons
- Claimed by Kareldorado.
- Tibia insulaechorab
- Sinustrombus sinuatus
- Colias dimera
- Mitra stictica
- Hayley McFarland
- Eckert VI projection
- Ekaterina Skudina
- Nototropis falcatus
- Rhinogobius flumineus
- Hydrornis irena
- Kirinia roxelana
- Blue pitta
- White-necked laughingthrush
- Limit on rewards: Maximum of two Barnstars per article. If you want to collect your prize immediately, then notify me on my talk page.
- Listing expires: 28 February 2017
- Offeror: ThePlatypusofDoom (Talk)
- Date offered: May 31, 2016
- Request: Help writing, expanding, adding links, and getting other editors to help write the humorous essay, The WikiBible
- Reward: A Barnstar, a Kitten, and a Food of your choice.
- Limit on rewards: 1 Barnstar, 3 Kittens,(one Kitten per two paragraphs written), 4 foods (one food per 1 paragraph written).
- Expires: May 31, 2017
- Offeror: Spirit of Eagle (talk)
- Date offered: 6/1/2016
- Request: I am currently expanding an article I previously created on Medal of Honor recipient Voltaire P. Twombly. I will offer a barnstar for one or more of the following:
- A free use image of Twombly’s Medal of Honor. The medal is on display at the Fort Donelson National Battlefield. Here is a copyright image of the Medal of Honor (bottom right): .
- A free use image of the flag carried by Twombly at the Battle of Fort Donelson. The flag is currently housed at the State Historical Museum of Iowa. The following article contains a picture of the flag , as does the State Historical Museum of Iowa  (Note: the museum erroneously claims that Twombly received the MoH for carrying the flag at Shiloh).
- Reward: A barnstar. Please leave a message on my talk page to get your barnstar, or implement the image into Twombly’s article.
- Limit on rewards: One barnstar per image
- Expires: 6/1/2017
- Wikipedia:WikiProject England/The West Country Challenge - win up to £250 ($330) in August for improving articles on SouthWest England. All participants are welcome!
- Wikipedia:Job center
- Wikipedia:WikiMoney (historical)