In Wikipedia and other MediaWiki projects, Special:Random can be used to access a random article in the main namespace; this feature is useful as a tool to generate a random article. Depending on your browser, it's also possible to load a random page using a keyboard shortcut (in Firefox, Edge, and Chrome Alt-Shift+X).
|Display a random page in other namespaces:|
|Display a random redirect in other namespaces:|
If you are wondering if the "random article" feature is really random, read the answer here.
- Wikipedia:Random page patrol
- Wikipedia:Random pages test
- Wikipedia:Wiki-Link Game – fun with the Random article feature
- Wikipedia:Enhanced Random Article – custom script
- randomlink.js – tool to follow a random link or go to a random page in a category, list or WikiProject
- Template:Random page in category
- Wikimedia sister projects