Wikipedia:Reference desk/Archives/Entertainment/August 2011
|<< Jul | Entertainment desk | Sep >>|
|Welcome to the Wikipedia Entertainment Reference Desk Archives|
|The page you are currently viewing is a monthly archive index. While you can leave answers for any questions shown below, please ask new questions on one of the current reference desk pages.|
- 1 August 1
- 2 August 2
- 3 August 3
- 4 August 4
- 5 August 5
- 6 August 6
- 7 August 7
- 8 August 8
- 9 August 9
- 10 August 10
- 11 August 11
- 12 August 12
- 13 August 13
- 14 August 14
- 15 August 15
- 16 August 16
- 17 August 17
- 18 August 18
- 19 August 19
- 20 August 20
- 21 August 21
- 22 August 22
- 23 August 23
- 24 August 24
- 25 August 25
- 26 August 26
- 27 August 27
- 28 August 28
- 29 August 29
- 30 August 30
- 31 August 31
- Is this guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughn?
- 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification
- Alien vs Parasaurolophus
- Weights (etc.) of NHL trophies
- Where can I stream this rare Canadian show from 1974 called [Swiss_Family_Robinson_(1974_TV_series)?]]
- Mythology of Xena:_Warrior_Princess
- "Super 8" Super 8 Cameras
- "El Tango de Roxanne"
- Chicago White Sox TV play by play who called Buehrle's perfect game
- Maximising income for musicians
- Colbert Report chant
- Who Is The Artist
- "Star" pillager in Capital One commercials
- Songs Featured in the film "Super 8"
- filmfare award
- Identify song that plays briefly in Whites?
- Adult themes
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Mega Man
- Gamecube games
- Super Smash Bros
- locoroco bird chirping song
- The Legend of Zelda
- Nintendo 64
- CoroCoro Comic
- Pokemon Anime
- Music video - people dressed as African animals
- Constrution of Tin Man costume from 1939 "The Wizard of Oz"
- International Beer Day and The Simpsons
- A Film about Old Pirates today
- What film is this?
- two movies?
- backyard monsters rail gun?
- Old black and white film w/old lady held hostage by hoodlums(?)
- Naruto in Pakistan
- Caravan to Vaccarès
- A Mercenary Film
- THIS YEAR
- Video Games
- Laugh tracks and live studio audiences in sitcoms
- FM in Japan
- lost - desmond's mine time traveling
- Capatin EO: Supreme Leader stand-in/double?
- albums in series
- Why do I get dialtone when I call Kate in GTA 4
- Films similar to Stand By Me (film) and Super 8 (film)
- Does anyone know of any good books that are coming of age stories of males
- Pesky youngsters = car fuel (sci-fi film)
- Does anyone know Elle Fanning's fanmail address if she even has one
- Madonna Sticky & Sweet Tour
- How to get the "Driving Mr. Bellic" and "That's How We Roll" achivements in GTA 4
- First movie sequel
- Recognize This Piece of Music
- Avatar vs. Avatar
- Pirates of the Caribbean (theme park ride)
- Sources for Maurice Richard Trophy winners before -98
- Film Revenue over Time
- "Cheers is filmed before a live studio audience."
- Guitar and Musical Notation
- dunno where to put this...
- What's the name of that song from that early 1900's silent film
- Downer endings in Corean films
- Watch The Throne
- How Many Times Has the First Star Wars Movie Been Released Between 1977 and 2005 in the US?
- Song name
- Why isn't the Armchair Archivist geting new episodes on the D23 website
- London theatre
- Suite Life on Deck episode
- MLB (modern era) games completed.
- The late actor Eric Fleming (died 1966), played the part of Gil Faber on the show "Rawhide" (1959 - 1966)
- Episodes of CHiPs that took place in Compton and Watts.
- ARKHAM CITY (VIDEO GAME TO BE RELEASED SOON)
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Dark Reign
- Stargate SG1, Atlantis Mission/ Flag Patches
- Ghostbusters and Men in Black
- Al JazeeraEnglish documentary series
- Who played Duane Henderson's wife in Soul Men?
- STEP UP 2
- Please help me find a Circuit City commercial.
- 1939 piano/jazz song...
- Red (2010 film)
- Coming of ages books for males and other good books for male 7th graders
- Sci-Fi actor
- Where to re-watch newly-aired new episodes of The Great Food Truck Race?
- article "Pinky and the Brain"
- xbox live gold free one month?
- Reporter I.D. question