Wikipedia:Reference desk/Archives/Miscellaneous/October 2013
|<< Sep | Miscellaneous desk | Nov >>|
|Welcome to the Wikipedia Miscellaneous Reference Desk Archives|
|The page you are currently viewing is a monthly archive index. While you can leave answers for any questions shown below, please ask new questions on one of the current reference desk pages.|
- 1 October 1
- 2 October 2
- 3 October 3
- 4 October 5
- 5 October 6
- 6 October 7
- 7 October 8
- 8 October 9
- 9 October 10
- 10 October 11
- 11 October 12
- 12 October 13
- 13 October 14
- 14 October 15
- 15 October 16
- 16 October 17
- 17 October 18
- 18 October 19
- 19 October 20
- 20 October 21
- 21 October 22
- 22 October 23
- 23 October 24
- 24 October 25
- 25 October 26
- 26 October 27
- 27 October 28
- 28 October 29
- 29 October 30
- 30 October 31
- Breathing masks for cold weather
- Cheap touch phone
- Name for a restaurant
- Apartheid in S.Africa and visitors
- Frosty Scar....??
- Lunch figures
- How fast does a Syrian Civil War soldier reload his rifle? I'm trying to find a comparison.
- Reagan (or anyone else) on Mount Rushmore
- Is it possible to watch the AfterMASH episode "Wet Feet"?
- Colour catchers
- A restaurant name
- Endorheic lake
- About the old "Deletionpedia"
- Qur'an download website ru'ku
- missed broadcasted add
- Commonly Accepted Myths originally invented by Governments.
- Côte d'Azur
- Russian food
- Wiley Post
- How to print the little external link pages that you click the word "Show" and then a drop down page of info is displayed.
- NYC motorcycle road rage incident
- Is this an intelligence test ?
- three flags pins or pictures
- Fields Corner Station - Boston Mass
- Hand in a balloon
- Olympic torch
- Melbourne Cup
- Secrecy of the location of factories
- Why is the owners name wrong on the Boston Redsox home site?
- Lenght of a novel
- Wikipedia photographs from Comic-Con
- Fastest Dog Running Times
- A question in adjusting the calendar
- Local legends
- Companies declining to comment on news stories/documentaries
- The weight at the bottom of a boat
- Antiquity of the ocarina
- Khat usage by USA government workers et al
- Strange pipe next to Delaware Memorial Bridge
- What do you do with model cars?
- Related to books
- Inflatable Boat
- Female teacher who died in a blizzard
- Grammar ("whose" for "of which")
- Rhythms del Mundo
- Wikipedia in a novel
- copyright question
- Cross between a building and a tent?
- How many have signed up for AHA?
- Ernest Emery Harmon
- Price for the Elevation 2001: Live from Boston DVD
- Need help with updating the DudaMobile wikipedia page with the company official logo
- Why not shoot in the head instead of the chest?
- How to attack this type of question?
- Butchers of Sobibor
- People that intentionally cause accidents in order to sue insurance company
- what kind of game is this?
- Button hole on my shirt
- Potash cartel, game theory, food prices, global hunger
- Creating a page for myself.
- Battery trouble
- Equipment with a number scratched onto it - why and how?
- coaches of the Great Western Railway
- Is television coverage a reliable source?
- VW Golf
- Selling aircraft carrier USS Forrestal (CV-59) for one cent
- Greg Iles short story
- International expert in 7 years
- Comparative properties of common cooking fats (per 100g)
- Press conference
- What's the difference between passion and obsession?
- Contour maps and details
- definition of a country
- Disney costumed people
- A distinct word appearing in two unrelated texts or videos
- What is this?
- Cocaine transshipment
- Cannot make image appear on Mildred Lager Page
- Name that drink!
- Visual Editor
- Lag time difference between passage of state assembly bill and actual signage
- Is there a word for people who syn flood IRL