Wikipedia:Requested articles/Business and economics/Organizations
This page is for requests for new articles about non-profit Organizations, Charities, and Trade Groups.
|Add your request in the most appropriate place below.|
Before adding a request please:
Also, when adding a request, please include as much information as possible (such as webpages, articles, or other reference material) so editors can find and distinguish your request from an already-created article.
- Alberta Equestrian Federation - The Alberta Equestrian Federation (AEF) (http://www.albertaequestrian.com) was established in 1978 as a non-profit organization to support equestrian sport and recreational activities within the province of Alberta. AEF programs and services cover a wide range of equestrian activities for beginners to experts in a multitude of disciplines. Services range from the provision of reasonable cost insurance for all members to services in the areas of recreation, sport, education, breeds and industry. The federation provides provincial support and administration for the National English, Western, and Driving Coach Certification Programs and the English and Western Rider Development programs. It established and supports the Wild Rose competitions program across the province. The AEF is the only equestrian body recognized by Alberta Sport Connection, thereby having a voice within the Alberta Government. (http://www.albertaequestrian.com)(https://www.equestrian.ca/about/governance/provincial-territorial-partners)
- Alliance for Human Research Protection - Alliance for Human Research Protection http://ahrp.org/about/ is "a national network of lay people and professionals dedicated to advancing responsible and ethical medical research practices, to minimizing the risks associated with such endeavors and to ensuring that the human rights, dignity and welfare of human subjects are protected" whose "mission is to stand up – and speak out – for the human rights of research subjects – especially those who are vulnerable and /or susceptible to coercion, manipulation and exploitation. Those who are incapable of exercising their right to informed consent are in greatest need of protection from research abuse". "The Alliance for Human Research Protection is a nonprofit, tax-exempt educational organization under Section 501 C-3 of the Internal Revenue Code."
- All India Online Vendors Association (AIOVA) - All India Online Vendors Association , www.aiova,org is a group of ecommerce sellers selling on Ecommerce marketplaces in India such as Flipkart , Amazon, Snapdeal etc. The group is demanding reforms against the predatory practices and mismanagement being done by such companies. The Association has been covered extensively by media in relation to its demand for a regulatory body to regulate the ecommerce marketplace ecosystem. www.aiova.org/forum is an open to all knowledge sharing platform for vendors to share their views, suggestions, problems and grievances to make business better.
- American Amish Association Call me Coach Z if you have personal subject matter expert information on my proposed Wiki project. Hello my name is John zarlino my user ID on this website is coach zarlino all caps I am currently looking for any Wikipedia editor that has first-hand information on social settlements in the community in which you serve please add your information to my talk page thank you.
- American College of Healthcare Executives - The American College of Healthcare Executives (http://www.ache.org) is an international professional society of 40,000 healthcare executives who lead hospitals, healthcare systems and other healthcare organizations. ACHE's mission is to advance its members and healthcare management excellence. The ACHE offers certification in a Fellowship program through qualifying management experience criteria and passing of the Board of Governors Exam. In the exam, there are 230 questions—200 are scored and 30 are "trial", unscored questions. Candidates will have up to six (6) hours to complete the exam. (http://www.ache.org/mbership/credentialing/EXAM/exam.cfm) ACHE has a longstanding relationship with military services, which should be clarified in the Wikipedia article. For example, membership registration offers "Title" as a field, and every military rank is listed, but none for Doctor. Under 8% of members are associated with military service according to ACHE-published membership information. (http://www.ache.org/abt_ache/member_demographics.cfm)
- American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics - The American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ASCPT) (http://www.ascpt.org) is an international society of over 2,300 professionals whose primary interest is to advance the science and practice of clinical pharamcology and translational medicine for the therapeutic benefit of patients and society. At 2,300 members it is the largest scientific and professional organization serving the field of clinical pharmacology and translational medicine. ASCPT owns three academic journals (https://ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/), one hybrid print and online open acces journal: Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, and two online, open access journals: CPT: Pharmacometrics & Systems Pharmacology, and Clinical and Translational Science. ASCPT holds an Annual Meeting every spring where researchers present scientific discoveries, and well as professional lessons to attendees. ASCPT also holds regular webinars for members on the topics within the fields of clinical pharmacology and translational medicine as well as topics specific to career development.
- Animal Help Now - Animal Help Now is a non-profit digital platform connecting people who encounter wildlife conflicts or emergencies with professional assistance. Search results are filtered by location and time, resulting in contact listings that are nearby and available to assist. Its database has over 3500 helpers (including wildlife rehabilitators, rescues, hotline, and veterinarians that treat wildlife). Users access Animal Help Now through a website (www.ahnow.org) and free app (available on Apple and Android devices). Service is currently available within the United States. Animal Help Now was created in 2011 and assisted with wildlife and domestic animal emergencies in Colorado and Texas. It expanded to provide support throughout the U.S. for wildlife conflicts and emergencies but no longer assists with domestic animal emergencies or conflicts. (https://ahnow.org/)
- Arcadia Fund A charitable fund of Lisbet Rausing and Peter Baldwin. Since 2002 they have awarded more than half a billion US dollars in grants to projects around the world including Creative Commons, Wikimedia Foundation, and Plazi. Abundant sources: https://www.arcadiafund.org.uk/ https://www.foundationguide.org/foundations-trust/arcadia-fund/ http://data.threesixtygiving.org/ https://creativecommons.org/2015/09/25/creative-commons-awarded-450000-from-the-arcadia-fund-to-support-open-access-publishing-for-authors/ http://eamena.arch.ox.ac.uk/the-arcadia-fund/ http://www.cyark.org/news/arcadia-fund-awards-grant-to-support-3d-recording-of-endangered-cultural-sites http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/arcadia-fund-gives-record-10-million-237885 https://smithsoniancampaign.org/campaign-update/arcadia-fund-gift-furthers-global-access-endangered-languages https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-06/pp-pab061418.php https://library.si.edu/news-events/press-releases/arcadia-fund-awards-grant-support-field-book-project https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/09/25/wikimedia-endowment-matching-gift/
- Artisanal Gold Council - The Artisanal Gold Council (AGC) www.artisanalgold.org is a not-for-profit dedicated to improving the opportunities, environment, and health of the millions of people involved in Artisanal and Small-Scale Gold Mining (ASGM) in the developing world. Their projects aim to improve the health and safety of miners and their families as well as decrease the environmental impact of the global gold sector. With their main office in Victoria, BC, Canada, the Artisanal Gold Council (AGC) also works in Latin America, South East Asia, and Western Africa. Currently they have three main projects operating out of Peru, Indonesia, and Fracophone West Africa...
- cicCartuja - Centro de Investigaciones Cientificas Isla de la Cartuja (es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isla_de_la_Cartuja) www.ciccartuja.es is a non-profit, EU and government funded scientific research company based in Sevilla España. cicCartuja is a research centre, founded by the Regional Government of Andalusia, the Spanish Research Council (CSIC) and the University of Seville (US), and is located in the Cartuja Science and Technology Park (PCT Cartuja). The cicCartuja is comprised of three joint institutes:
Institute of Plant Biochemistry and Photosynthesis (IBVF) Institute of Materials Science of Seville (ICMSE) Institute of Chemical Research (IIQ) cicCartuja resarchers work in scientific fields at the interface between biology, chemistry and physics. cicCartuja provides training, research and public engagement. (http://www.csic.es/buscar?p_p_state=maximized&p_p_lifecycle=1&_contentviewerservice_WAR_alfresco_packportlet_struts_action=%2Fcontentviewer%2Fview&p_p_id=contentviewerservice_WAR_alfresco_packportlet&_contentviewerservice_WAR_alfresco_packportlet_nodeRef=workspace%3A%2F%2FSpacesStore%2F3828a804-4917-413e-bd17-e6c461ca99b5&p_p_mode=view&contentType=article) (http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/2804935/0/investigadores-ciccartuja-proponen-nueva-arquitectura-celda-solar/) (http://cadenaser.com/emisora/2016/03/01/radio_sevilla/1456836315_242497.html)
- Arthakranti This is an organization from India who had proposed demonetization and had consulted prime minister of India on other issues related to it. The article was deleted but now it is being strongly recommended to create it. Interested editors can create it. Thank you. -- Abhijeet Safai (talk) 10:38, 16 February 2017 (UTC)
- The Asperger/Autism Network This is an organization based off of Watertown, Massachusetts which works with individals with autism, their families, and professionals, to help the autism community progress
- Australia-China Youth Dialogue The Australia-China Youth Dialogue (ACYD) Is The Pre-Eminent Inter-Disciplinary Early To Mid-Career Leaders Forum Between Australia And Greater China. Each year, ACYD brings together 30 outstanding Australian and Greater Chinese citizens between 25-40 years of age to participate in ACYD: a powerful platform that identifies, then meaningfully connects, high potential leaders in Australia-Greater China affairs.The absence of, and a need for, more institutionalised dialogue between Australia and China through both governmental and non-governmental organisations, as outlined in a 2009 article by Australia’s first ambassador to China, Dr. Stephen Fitzgerald, has created the foundations for organisations like the ACYD to exist and indeed thrive. The ACYD was founded to promote more sophisticated cross-cultural understanding among Australian and Chinese youth. The ACYD seeks to enhance Sino-Australian relations by bringing together key people from both sides to forge deeper connections for the future.
- Australian Trucking Association The Australian Trucking Association The ATA is the peak body that represents trucking operators.
The ATA’s members include major logistics companies, transport industry associations and businesses with leading expertise in truck technology. The ATA was established to improve the trucking industry’s safety, professionalism and viability after the Grafton truck and bus crash in October 1989. The accident claimed 21 lives and was the worst accident in Australian road transport history at the time. The ATA has an impressive record of achievement on behalf of its members. The ATA’s current priorities are set out in its strategic plan, which is updated each year. Under its 2014-2016 strategic plan, the Australian Trucking Association is focusing on increasing the trucking industry’s safety, professionalism and viability. As a peak body, the ATA has three tools to achieve its goals: member advocacy to governments, parliaments and regulators; research and the development of best practice standards; and communication with the industry and the community.
- American Amish Association, Inc. - American Amish Association, Inc. (NGO-StartUp) is located in the forth largest "Social Settlement" on the North American continental region, county, state, parish, township, village, city, neighborhood, etc. (http://www.americanamishassociation.org)
- Anti Corruption International Anti-Corruption International is a global youth-led organization, founded and co-ordinated by a group of young students from around the world with a vision to show that young people can not only play a part in eradicate a global problem, but can take the lead. Sources:
http://nyheter24.se/debatt/816764-10-000-fotbollsplaner-skog-brinner-dags-att-gora-nagot http://nyheter24.se/debatt/792704-det-ar-dags-att-resa-sig-och-saga-nej-till-korruption-i-varlden http://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Anti-Corruption-International-571621 https://europeanstudentthinktank.com/2016/02/18/pitching-europe-introducing-anti-corruption-international/ https://www.modernghana.com/news/606187/anti-corruption-international-launch-day.html http://one-europe.info/corruption-an-incurable-tumor-that-kills-our-societies http://16iacc.org/blog/2015/09/17/student-activism-egyptian-healthcare-and-gorillas/ http://www.businessanddevelopment.org/2015/10/31/what-happens-when-you-get-1200-anti-corruption-activists-in-a-room/
- Appalachian College Association The Appalachian College Association is a non-profit consortium of 35 private four-year liberal arts institutions spread across the central Appalachian Mountains in Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Collectively these higher education institutions serve over 54,000 students.
The Association helps develop and share ideas, information, programs and resources to achieve its goals, which include promoting cooperation and collaboration among its member institutions to serve the people of Appalachia through higher education and related services. The ACA functions independently of any one institution to serve all its members.
More important than who we are is what we have done and what we expect to do. Our primary efforts are directed toward strengthening our faculty by helping them stay current in their subject matter through graduate and post-graduate study and research; giving students research experiences that supplement their basic academic courses; and encouraging each institution to reach out in service to its community and region through a variety of programs.
The ACA developed from a grant-funded project at the University of Kentucky over a 10-year period between 1980-1989. In 1990, the ACA became an independent organization, and in 1993 became its own tax-exempt classification under Section 501(c)(3) of the 1986 Internal Revenue Service Code. The ACA's purpose is exclusively educational under this designation. Governance is by a board comprised of member institutions presidents and an executive committee, which is elected by the board each year.
Six research universities in the region (University of Kentucky, University of North Carolina, University of Tennessee, West Virginia University, University of Virginia, and Virginia Tech) are affiliated with the ACA. These institutions assist the ACA in reviewing grant and fellowship applications, conducting workshops and providing technical assistance.
The assets of the ACA have grown from less than $1 million to over $30 million due primarily to the generosity of the foundations that have continued to fund its programs to benefit central Appalachia.
Sources http://www.acaweb.org/about/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consortium https://www.facebook.com/Appalachian-College-Association-188232611221501/ http://mountainx.com/blogwire/warren-wilson-college-professor-featured-on-tlcs-who-do-you-think-you-are/
- Al-Shabaka: The Palestinian Policy Network - The first global Palestinian think tank, Al-Shabaka is a non-partisan, and non-profit organization whose mission is to educate and foster public debate on Palestinian human rights and self-determination within the framework of international law. Al-Shabaka's policy network includes over 100 experts from Palestine and across the Diaspora, such as Nadia Hijab, Rashid Khalidi, Diana Buttu, Sam Bahour, Laila el-Haddad, and Samah Sabawi, amongst others. The organization likewise continues to rank as a "Best Think Tank Network" by the Global Go To Think Tank Index (GGTTI). Sources: 101, 102, 103.
- American International Health Alliance (The American International Health Alliance (AIHA) is an international nonprofit organization working to advance global health through locally driven, locally owned, and locally sustainable health systems strengthening (HSS) and human resources for health (HRH) interventions.) (http://www.aiha.com)(http://www.mhtf.org/organization/american-international-health-alliance-aiha/)
- Ad Hoc Working Group on the Durban Platform for Enhanced Action (ADP)Working group of the UNFCCC to develop a protocol, another legal instrument or an agreed outcome with legal force under the Convention applicable to all Parties, which is to be completed no later than 2015 in order for it to be adopted at the 21st session of the Conference of the Parties (COP) and for it to come into effect and be implemented from 2020. 
- Aligarh Muslim University Students' Union - oldest student union of India. Websites , , 
- Adventurers and Scientists for Conservation - a non-profit that mobilizes the outdoor community to gather and share scientific data, driving conservation around the world. , , ,  *Request for a page to be made
- Andrew Glover Youth Program (AGYP - A nonprofit that focuses on preventing youth crime http://agyp.org/ *Request for a page to be made.
- All Out (LGBT advocacy organization), a joint project of the 501(c) groups Purpose Foundation and Purpose Action. Since All Out is better known than the latter groups, I would suggest it as the primary article and the other two as redirects. Widely known among online LGBT community, from their e-mail appeals. Official website. Media coverage at CNN, Forbes, The Guardian, a NY Times blog, etc.
- A Hand Up - https://volunteer.truist.com/uwcact/org/8819377.html
- Accrediting Council for Continuing Education And Training - ACCET is a USDE recognized accrediting agency.
- Acting On A Dream - http://actingonadream.com/
- Action For Kids - UK national charity dedicated to helping disabled children through mobility equipment and training. Press:  Requested: 2012-05-21.
- AIFO - AIFO is an international NGO with headquarters in Italy and offices in India, Brasil, Kenya, Mozambique and Mongolia. AIFO is Official Partner of World Health Organization.
- The Aftab Committee - A nonprofit that focuses on making Iranian-Americans feel comfortable and help them adjust to America. http://www.aftabcomm.org/ *Request for a page to be made.
- Alban Institute - Seems to be cited here. Has articles on religion--would be helpful to know who they are and their viewpoint or agenda.
- Alberta School Councils' Association - provincial association for school councils in Alberta. website is http://www.albertaschoolcouncils.ca . sources related are http://www.canlii.ca/en/ab/laws/stat/rsa-2000-c-s-3/latest/rsa-2000-c-s-3.html , http://www.canlii.ca/en/ab/laws/regu/alta-reg-113-2007/latest/alta-reg-113-2007.html
- Aloha United Way - A group that raises money and give to other non-profit organizations in Hawaii.
- Alternative Energy Foundation - Group that raises money to fund alternative energy research projects
- American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians - A professional medical association dedicated to improving the overall quality of health care with certification exclusively through the National Board of Medical Examiners  
- American Youth Foundation - AYF is a nonprofit youth development organization that engages thousands of youth in programming year round at two properties: Miniwanca (Michigan) and Merrowvista (New Hampshire). www.ayf.com
- Amherst H. Wilder Foundation- 
- AppleTree Institute for Education Innovation - provides accelerated early language and literacy programs to at-risk preschoolers in Washington, DC. Organization's website is available at http://www.appletreeinstitute.org
- Archangel Ancient Trees Archive - An organization who focuses on cloning and planting the worlds largest and oldest trees in an effort to help the environment (http://www.ancienttreearchive.org/) .
- AREGNET - A telecommunications regulatory body for Arab nations. http://www.aregnet.org
- Arizona Defense Corps An Organized militia/ anti terror unit
- Arizona State Credit Union - Arizona State Credit Union is a local financial cooperative with $1.6 billion in assets and more than 133,000 members. https://www.azstcu.org/
- ArteEast - An international nonprofit organization established to support contemporary artists from the Middle East and its diasporas. http://www.arteeast.org/
- Ascend (organization) - Ascend - An international nonprofit organization dedicated to developing professionals and students to leverage their global business potential
- Association of European Businesses - (AEB) - A Russian non-commercial organisation that "represents and promotes the interests of European companies conducting business in and with the Russian Federation."
- Association of Management Consulting Firms - The global trade association for the management consulting industry - 501(c)(6). About AMCF:  | List of member firms:  | Board of Directors:  | Bylaws:  | Code of Ethics:  | Affinity Groups:  | Article mentions: , , , .
- ASTUTE Wales - Advanced Sustainable Manufacturing Technologies Improving competitiveness of the manufacturing sector in West Wales and the Valleys.http://www.astutewales.com
- Australian Injecting & Illicit Drug Users League (AIVL) - AIVL is the national peak organisation representing the state and territory drug user organisations and issues of national significance for people who use or have used illicit drugs and people on medicated assisted treatment. They advocate for changes to current illicit drug policy at a national level. As a member-based organisation, AIVL also supports State and Territory peer-based organisations to strengthen their internal governance structures, their capacity to provide services to illicit drug users and assists member-based organisations to develop advocacy strategies for engaging in localized drug-related policy issues.    
- Autism Spectrum Australia - (Aspect) Public benevolent instution that operates eight autism specific schools, early intervention and other services for people with autism and their families.
- Aids for Women, Adolescents, and Children International Organization (AWACIO) - is a non-profit organization established in Nigeria in 2011 via registration with the Nigerian Corporate affairs Commission. AWACIO exists to improve the wellbeing of women, children, and adolescents to affordable and secure levels, and to ensure that decent standards of living are maintained through the establishment of skills development, empowerment, and training/education programs. References: User:AWACIO2010/sanbox - wilkipedia, the free encyclopedia, 
- Alltnacriche - Alltnacriche is an Outdoor Activity  Centre run by Scripture Union Scotland, a part of the worldwide family of Scripture Union movements . Alltnacriche is located just outside Aviemore .
Alltnacriche hosts school residential and activity breaks under the banner of Classroom Outdoors , and SU Holiday events  during the term holidays. The centre also hosts a wide variety of weekend groups  such as youth, student and church groups.
Alltnacriche holds an Adventure Activities Licencing Authority licence  are members of the Association of Heads of Outdoor Centres  and have been had a presence at outdoor learning events such as Wild in the Park in June 2014  hosted by YouthLink Scotland  at the Scottish Parliament .
- Baby2Baby, Baby2Baby is a non-profit that provides low income children, ages 0-12, with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves. To find out more about Baby2Baby, please visit http://www.baby2baby.org
- Board of Certified Safety Professionals, BCSP sets and certifies technical competency criteria for safety, health and environmental (SH&E) practitioners. Established in 1969, they operate a variety of accredited safety certifications. Over 58,000 persons that work in SH&E have held a BCSP certification since their establishment. As of 2014, BCSP an organization in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council. http://www.bcsp.org
- Bish and Bash, Bish and Bash is a Nonprofit organization that sells Christmas ornaments to buy toys for sick children at Helen Devos Childrens Hospital. It was founded by Eli Kersey when he was 9 years old. https://www.facebook.com/Bish-and-Bash-462320637124147/
- Balkan Economic Forum, Nonprofit committed to stimulating Balkan economic growth through private-public sector collaboration.. http://www.balkaneconomicforum.org
- Better Markets, non-profit, non-partisan, and independent organization founded in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis to promote the public interest in the financial markets, support the financial reform of Wall Street and make our financial system work for all Americans again. https://www.bettermarkets.com/about-us
- Boston Foundation For Sight, Nonprofit eye health care organization. http://www.bostonsight.org
- Backpack Basics, an non-profit organization founded in 2010 by students in the Oxford School District. It's a program that focuses on makeing sure that underprivalaged children in Connecticut get a backpack full of everything they need to go to school and succeed. These children are usually in urban areas where school supplies cannot be afforded. Backpack Basics sponsors these children and gives them school supplies throughout the year, so they may be able to prosper in school. See www.backpackbasics.org
- Bolton Barbershop Harmony Club, A charitable non profit organisation with the following activities 1. Advance the education of members and the public in all aspects of music in the barbershop style of unaccompanied four part close harmony, in both chorus and quartet. 2. Further any other charitable purpose recognised as exclusively charitable in accordance with the law in England and Wales. Also Known as the Cottontown Chorus. Charity Commission
- Bus Stop Films - a Sydney (Australia) based, not-for-profit company that makes films with people in the disability community. Bus Stop films advocates inclusive filmmaking and runs weekly film classes. Bus Stop films was founded by film director Genevieve Clay Smith and Eleanor Winkler.                              
- Bank Information Center, A non profit organization that partners with civil society in developing and transition countries to influence the World Bank and other international financial institutions to promote social and economic justice and ecological sustainability. For examples of BIC's work see , , , , .
- Bajaj Avenger Club, a non profit organization founded in 2012 to increase awareness about motorcycling and entice people to hon their passion to ride. Started in Bengaluru, India as Bajaj Avenger Club, Bengaluru. The club now hosts around 500 members all across India. See , , , ,
- Barrelrollman Organization, an organization founded in 2010, they are dedicated to rolling around the world in search of world records while rocking out to good music and raising money for the Nurses For Newborns , a 501(c)(3) organization that helps disadvantaged babies and families. The Barrelrollman Organization holds a Guinness World Record for "Most People to Somersault"  and have been featured in many publications including The Miami Herald, Boston Globe, International Business Times, Travel Weekly, Newsday and the Los Angeles Daily News among many others. See .
- The Baton Exchange is a Christian nonprofit that provides career mentoring and leadership training for college students and postgrads to integrate their faith and vocation in the global marketplace. The Baton Exchange is based out of Columbus, Ohio, and is a 501(c)(3) organization. More information can be found at its website, .
- Bellevue/NYU Program for Survivors of Torture Torture treatment center founded in 1995 located in Bellevue Hospital, New York City, see ; List_of_International_Rehabilitation_Council_for_Torture_Victims_members; Katherine_Porterfield; Ahmed_Omar_Abu_Ali
- The Bengali Kids of Princeton Area is nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that seeks to help children learn about Bengali language, culture, and heritage in a fun way 
- Bish and Bash, Bish and Bash is a Nonprofit organization that sells Christmas ornaments to buy toys for sick children at Helen Devos Childrens Hospital. It was founded by Eli Kersey when he was 9 years old. https://www.facebook.com/Bish-and-Bash-462320637124147/* Bernardo Kohler Center - Nonprofit organization based in Austin, Texas providing assistance to abused, abandoned, neglected juveniles, victims of crime, human trafficking victims, and asylum seekers
- Beyond Boobs! - is a non-profit breast health organization that supports young women diagnosed with breast cancer survivor through support networks that help create positive change while dealing with the unique challenges the disease presents this population.
- BiD Network - Business in Development Network: Preparing emerging market entrepreneurs for investors
- Biodegradable Products Institute - BPI (A not-for profit, 501c-6 licensing and certification company based in the United States that provides 3rd party review of test reports to verify that products comply with ASTM D6400 or D 6868 standards for aerobically compostable plastics and plastic-laminated paper products.) (http://bpiworld.org)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Texas - BBBS Central Texas' mission is to provide children with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever. Serving Austin, Travis County, Hays County and Williamson County. (Possibly a section rather than a whole article?)
- Blumenthal Foundation - Foundation started by I.D. Blumenthal in Charlotte, North Carolina that gives grants to different organizations in the community http://blumenthalfoundation.org/index.htm
- Boca Raton Synagogue - Synagogue in Palm Beach County, Florida; see http://www.brsonline.org
- Bangladeshism Project - Chittagong Bangladesh - A non-profit organisation to build social awareness for environmental disaster and inspire patriotism, Bangladesh; see http://www.bangladeshism.com
- Brad's Kids Pediactric Cancer Foundation - IL non-profit that donates toys and books to children diagnosed with cancer.
- BOCS Foundation - A Hungarian non-profit organization working on "sustainable development" issues under the categories of peace, justice, women's rights, family planning, and environment. http://www.bocs.hu In the interest of full disclosure, I would like to state that this article request has been made by an individual affiliated with the BOCS Foundation.
- Bogaziçi University Civil Engineering Club - BUYAP(native)
- Bright Hope International - A Charity Navigator Four Star Non Profit Organization focused on serving the poorest people in the world—those living on less than one dollar a day.
- Bizdom - A non-profit startup accelerator based in Detroit, MI. Bizdom is one of the most connected startup accelerators in the world! Bizdom was founded by serial entrepreneur Dan Gilbert, Founder and Chairman of Quicken Loans and Rock Ventures. See http://bizdom.com/
- Bulldozer Health - Bulldozer Health Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Our Mission Statement: Bulldozer Health empowers individuals through a variety of holistic healing methods: acupuncture, chiropractic, massage, herbal treatment, aroma therapy, reiki, hands on healing, reflexology and more.
- Baan Dek Foundation - A Thai-registered NGO based in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Founded in 2002, Baan Dek Foundation provides Children's access to essential services in education, health, and safety. Baan Dek Foundation was founded by Nicola Crosta (Executive Director of Epic Foundation and Founder of Baan Dek Foundation), Acha Sripurya (Chairwoman), and Magali Crosta (Executive Director and Co-Founder). Baan Dek Foundation is a part of the Kids Home Development Network, a network of charitable entities in: US, UK, Italy and France providing fundraising and strategic support to Baan Dek Foundation's activities on the field. In 2017, 1,349 children in total were supported, and 98% of school-age kids enrolled in local public Thai schools. Baan Dek Foundation won the MIT Solve challenge in Youth, Skills and the Workforce of the Future Challenge in 2017. Baan Dek Foundation has partnered with MIT Solve and DFAT (Australian Department of Foreign Affairs) again in 2018 for the Digital Superheroes Academy (DSHA), providing essential life-skills in the region through a digital interactive web-based application. In March 2018, Baan Dek Foundation also launched its joint research publication with UNICEF entitled "Building Futures in Thailand", providing a needs based assessment for migrant construction workers in the Thai construction sector and a 12 step framework for action. See:   
- California Institute for Energy and Environment (CIEE) (Based in the University of California at Berkeley, CIEE conducts public-interest energy research with experts at University of California, other universities, government, industry, and nonprofits. It was founded in 1989 by Dr. Arthur Rosenfeld.) (http://uc-ciee.org/) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-energy_nexus)
- [] ( Is a non profit organisation formed in kono district, Sierra Leone west Africa, Eastern part of Sierra Leone by Tiwa Kaifala in 2008.
- Canadian Royal Purple Society (A Canadian Non Profit Organization that provides a forum to enable volunteers to assist their communities. Formed in 2014 from the original Royal Purple of Canada these lodges continue to operate with members all across Canada. Head Office is in Kamloops British Columbia.) (http://www.canadianroyalpurplesociety.org/)
- Charles Wallace India Trust (CWIT) - In 1981, following an agreement between the Indian and British governments, CWIT was established as an English charity. It is run by four trustees, one nominated by the British Council. The trustees cover CWIT’s main areas of interest and are Dr Yasmin Khan, Caroline Douglas,Gregor Stark and Colin Perchard (British Council nominee). The Secretary is Richard Alford. In over 30 years CWIT has made around 2700 grants.
- Cadet Advocate General Corps NZ (NZCAG) - A non-profit organisation based on educating people about laws, in a military orientated environment.[www.cagcorps.ml]
- California Lighting Technology Center - A nonprofit research facility affiliated with the University of California, Davis that focuses on energy-efficient lighting and daylighting technologies and controls.
- Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport - The Canadian National Anti-Doping Organization. 
- Canadian Hero Fund - A grassroots registered Canadian Charity that supports military families. http://www.HeroFund.ca
- Cancer Prevention Coalition - 
- Carbon Tax Center (a 501(c)(3) devoted to limiting the impacts of climate change through advocating for taxation on carbon emissions and proportionate taxation on other greenhouse gasses ) (http://www.carbontax.org/) (https://twitter.com/carbontaxcenter) (https://www.facebook.com/CarbonTaxCenter/) (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbSzv_LUZc2A-T-TLDP_MGQ)
https://actionnetwork.org/fundraising/support-the-carbon-tax-center http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/is-a-carbon-tax-a-good-idea http://grist.org/climate-energy/in-defense-of-a-carbon-tax/ http://civicpolicy.com/journalwatch/?p=6877#more-6877 http://www.carbontax.org/blog/2014/06/02/next-to-nothing-for-climate-in-obama-plan/ http://home.marfadialogues.org/news/tomorrow-dont-miss-the-carbon-tax-centers-panel-how-will-a-carbon-tax-change-our-lives/ http://ezing.pro/a-carbon-tax-is-not-a-tax-increase-how/ http://ezing.pro/what-is-a-carbon-tax/ http://www.komanoff.net/fossil/Komanoff_Matthiessen_NYS_Carbon_Tax.pdf http://citizensclimatelobby.org/files/images/CCL-CTaxquestions.pdf
- Career & College Clubs - non-profit program to help middle school students prepare to succeed in high school, college, and life. [www.careerandcollegeclubs.org]    
- Caring Minds C.I.C. - A Community Interest Company who supports Young People with family mental illness. [www.caringminds.co.uk]
- The Carnegie Center for Literacy and Learning The Carnegie Center for Literacy and Learning is a 501(c)3 educational nonprofit in Lexington, KY dedicated to literacy and the literary arts. The building was the Lexington Public Library's main branch from 1905 until 1989; it was one of 2,500 public libraries built by Andrew Carnegie between 1883 and 1929. The building reopened as the Carnegie Center in 1992.  In 2013, the Carnegie Center began the Kentucky Writers Hall of Fame, and on January 24, 2013 inducted Harriette Arnow, William Wells Brown, Harry Caudill, Elizabeth Madox Roberts, James Still, and Robert Penn Warren for the inaugural class.  In 2014, they inducted Rebecca Caudill, Thomas D. Clark, Janice Holt Giles, James Baker Hall, Etheridge Knight, Thomas Merton, and Jesse Stuart. In 2015, they inducted Guy Davenport, Elizabeth Hardwick, Jim Wayne Miller, Effie Waller Smith, Hunter S. Thompson, and the first living writer into the Hall of Fame, Wendell Berry.  In 2014, the Carnegie Center won the Kentucky Foundation for Women's award in education for "two decades of activities focused on promoting literacy and literary arts in Kentucky".  In 1993, Phyllis MacAdam started the Carnegie Center's tutoring program, which has since won Lexington Family magazine's award for Favorite Tutoring/Learning Center in 2011, 2012, and 2015. Official Website
- Center for Creative Leadership Not-for-profit Leadership Training and Development Organization established in Greensboro, NC in 1970.  . Research partnerships:  Rankings in Training Industry 
- The Center for Gifted Studies Located on the Western Kentucky University campus in Bowling Green, Kentucky, The Center for Gifted Studies has been serving children who are gifted and talented, their educators, and their parents for more than 30 years. The Center provides educational opportunities for gifted young people, professional development for teachers, and support for parents of gifted young people. Under the direction of Dr. Julia Roberts, The Center has become a national advocate for gifted education in the United States. Gifted encyclopedia:  USA Today:  Lane Report:  Bowling Green Daily News:  Organization website:  *Request for a page to be made.
- The Center for Health Affairs A non-profit hospital association in Northeast Ohio dating back to 1916. 
- Center for Communication (The Center for Communication is a nonprofit supported by major media companies to bring more diversity to the media industry and give students access to influential figures who can speak about the business today. The Center’s mission is to better prepare students for careers in media by connecting them with the best minds in media and offering free seminars, featuring outstanding media leaders, who join with us to better inform college students on the ever-evolving media industry. Center seminars cover all aspects and all fields of media, including journalism, television production, documentary and feature filmmaking, social media, magazine and book publishing, advertising, PR and marketing, First Amendment issues, ethics and standards. Past speakers include: Edward Albee, Jeff Marks, Bill Keller, Sebastian Junger, Lee Daniels, Mike Francesa, Anna Deavere Smith, Pete Hamill, Sir Harry Evans, David Chase, Oliver Stone, Sydney Pollack, Todd Haynes, Sidney Lumet, Jeff Bezos, Jon Stewart, Doug Liman, Barbara Walters, Dennis Crowley, Jonah Peretti, Malcolm Gladwell, Tim Gunn, Bill Moyers, Sy Hersh, Al Gore, Charlie Rose, Bob Costas, Brian Williams, Stephen Colbert, and many thousands more. Annually, up to 4,500 of the best and the brightest students from over 185 colleges and universities in the Tri-State area attend our panels and on-location seminars. Center for Communication is an independent organization with 501(c )(3) status. The Center is supported by the media industry and the academic community. All events are presented free to students.) (http://www.niemanlab.org/2016/01/vice-launches-a-paid-summer-internship-for-underrepresented-communities/)
(http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/fred-armisen-eddie-huang-roast-840965) (http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/fates-and-fortunes/center-communication-lines-landgraf-stanton-award/157388) (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/amc-networks-ceo-josh-sapan-245138) (http://observer.com/2010/10/jeff-zucker-unemployed-man-to-receive-award-at-starstudded-center-for-communication-luncheon/) (https://www.mediavillage.com/article/stuart-elliott-the-extreme-roast-of-vice-ceo-shane-smith/) (http://www.thedailybeast.com/jeff-zucker-roasted-by-katie-couric) (http://www.niemanlab.org/2016/01/vice-launches-a-paid-summer-internship-for-underrepresented-communities/)
- The Center for Compact and Efficient Fluid Power (A former NSF-funded, non-profit organization that operates as a consortium of university researchers, graduate students, educators and industry volunteers to promote and advance research in the field of fluid power. (http://erc-assoc.org/content/erc-compact-and-efficient-fluid-power) (http://www.mobilehydraulictips.com/10-years-of-the-ccefp/)
- The Center for Leadership Initiatives - A U.S.-based private operating foundation that supports current and emerging leaders in the Jewish non-profit sector.
- Central Africa's Rights & AIDS (CARA) Society - An international non-profit organization promoting justice, health, education and other human rights in Africa and the United Kingdom. http://www.cara-online.org/
- Centre for Affordable Water and Sanitation Technology - CAWST - A Canadian charity working in 70+ countries to expand global access to safe drinking water and sanitation by building local knowledge and skills. References: Calgary development model aids Cambodians, July 2014 (http://www.calgaryherald.com/Calgary+development+model+aids+Cambodians/10022377/story.html), Profile of CAWST co-founder Camille Dow Baker (http://www.ffwdweekly.com/life/your-face-here/camille-dow-baker-co-founder-president-and-ceo-of-the-centre-for-affordable-water-and-sanitation-t-8056/), Further history about CAWST (http://www.ucalgary.ca/alumni/stories/dbaker), Narrowing the WASH Capacity Gap, January 2015 (http://washfunders.org/Blog/narrowing-the-wash-capacity-gap), The Case for Tackling the Human Capacity Gap in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, March 2015 (http://www.iwa-network.org/blog2/the-case-for-tackling-the-human-capacity-gap-in-water-sanitation-and-hygiene), Biosand filter Wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosand_filter), Camille Dow Baker Wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Dow_Baker), "Evaluating the effectiveness of education and training in water and sanitation" (http://www.idrc.ca/EN/Regions/Global/Pages/ResultDetails.Aspx?ResultID=235), "A global review of capacity building organizations in water, sanitation and hygiene for developing countries" (http://wedc.lboro.ac.uk/resources/conference/36/Ngai-1683.pdf)
- Center for Regenerative Community Solutions - A 501(c)(3) promoting Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) and other solutions for bringing resources to community regeneration.
- Cepmed - Cepmed, the Canadian Centre of Excellence in Personalized Medicine. I am the Director of Business Development at Cepmed. Cepmed is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the science and practice of personalized medicine through research, commercialization and education. Founded through the efforts of the Montreal Heart Institute, Cepmed is a Centre of Excellence for Commercialization and Research (CECR) and supported by the Canadian Government, Genome Quebec as well as private partners including Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Novartis and Merck. http://www.nce-rce.gc.ca/NetworksCentres-CentresReseaux/CECR-CECR/CEPMed-CEMP_eng.asp
- CERN & Society Foundation - The CERN & Society Foundation is an independent non-profit organisation under Swiss private law, pursuing public benefit. The purpose of the Foundation is to support and promote the dissemination, to the widest possible public, of the benefits of the mission of CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, through education and outreach, innovation and knowledge exchange, and culture and arts; and to support and promote any related activities. Within this scope, the Foundation operates nationally and internationally.  
- Champions for America's Future - Champions for America’s Future is a national, bipartisan, membership organization of athletes, coaches and sports administrators who have come together to make sure every child has the best chance to compete in life. The organization educates the public and policymakers at the local, state and national levels about the need to invest in proven, cost-effective programs that help children overcome the obstacles that prevent them from competing successfully in the 21st century. http://www.championsforamericasfuture.org
- Changing Tunes - Changing Tunes is a charity that runs music sessions in 13 prisons throughout the South West of England with the goal of 'reducing reoffending through music'. They also work with prisoners after their release.       
- The Charityboyz - The Charityboyz are a fundraising group based in Derbyshire, England. They take part in many different projects and activities to help raise money for charities and good causes, these are usually local but they often help the larger charities too. The group was created in June 2005 after a calendar which took place at the company where many of them work. This soon took hold and raised £250 each for the Nspcc and Childline, since then they have taken part in 2 more calendars, given out hampers at christmas for the elderly and even started a fundraising football team. Justin Randall and Jonathan Sinclair who started the group have won 2 awards, Community workers of the year and proud to be local award.
- Chestnut Tree House - Chestnut Tree House is the only children's hospice in Sussex and cares for children and young adults from 0-19 years of age with progressive life-limiting and life-threatening illnesses from all over the county. http://www.chestnut-tree-house.org.uk/default.asp?id=1 , http://www.doitforcharity.com/chestnut.aspx
- Child Find of America -Child Find of America, Inc. is a national not-for-profit organization dedicated to the prevention and resolution of child abduction. Founded in 1980 by Gloria Yerkovich, the mother of a missing child. 
- Children Of Bali - A Charity Supporting Balinese Kids School Education.
- CHIMO Crisis Services - mentions: 
- Choose New Jersey - an independently funded 501(c)(3) nonprofit economic development organization for the state of New Jersey.
- Christopher House Organization - Christopher House provides a family of schools to help low-income children and their families succeed in school, the workplace, and life. Located in Chicago, Illinois.Refs:   
- Chronic Illness Alliance - This not-for-profit community organisation is the peak body representing the chronically ill in Australia. It has received extensive news coverage after decades of research and advocacy work. Refs:         
- The Cinnamon Trust A UK charity for the elderly and their pets. Refs:  (How Much Is) That Doggie in the Window?
- The Clean Energy Trust A Chicago-based non-profit that supports the growth of clean energy innovation in the Midwest through direct investment in early through middle stage companies, commercialization assistance, and a large mentor & partner network. Also Promotes clean energy in general through collaboration projects such as the Clean Jobs Illinois Report. The board is co-directed by Nicholas Pritzker and Michael Polsky. Refs  [www.cleanenergytrust.org]   
- Climate Parliament A network of parliamentarians and legislators working worldwide to combat climate change by promoting renewable energy policy. This global charity is based in Brighton, UK, with staff members across the world. 
- ClearPoint Credit Counseling Solutions ClearPoint is a national nonprofit and NFCC-accredited credit counseling agency with branch locations in sixteen states. ClearPoint is education-focused, receives funding from a variety of financial institutions and nonprofits, and has received extensive and noteworthy media coverage. The company recently merged with CCCS of Greater Atlanta. Refs               
- Coalition for Science After School - An organization dedicated to the promotion of STEM education in informal learning environments.
- Coast 2 Coast: Dance Across America (ABC News Anchor Heather Armstrong said it the best; "Take a dancer, a DJ, and an illusionist and you've Coast 2 Coast. A trio of professionals who give up two weeks of work to volunteer their time touring the country, to instill hope in dance students. The message is very clear... If you love something pursue it with passion and Never Give Up!" The C2C crew is committed to “paying-it-forward” and the use the dance world as our outlet. The organization's mission is to promote the health and fitness side of dance, while encompasses the ideals of persistence, perseverance, passion, and positivity. Annually, Coast 2 Coast Dance tours the United States for two weeks providing free dance classes at dance studios nationwide, allowing deserving dancers to apply for over $3000 worth of dance scholarships. The tour proves that ordinary people can achieve extraordinary things and students learn that no dream is too large or small—you can do absolutely anything you set your mind to, as long as you work hard. The organization is spearheaded by New York Radio Personality, Jimmy Lyles, Dancer and Choreographer, Louie Perez, and Illusionist Ryan Dutcher-- all are living proof that anything is possible and they are proud to teach future generations to “Never Give Up!” ) (http://www.coast2coastdance.org/ http://www.wxow.com/story/31835745/2016/04/Wednesday/coast2coast-reminds-students-at-mistys-dance-unlimited-to-never-give-up http://www.myeasternshoremd.com/community/queen_annes_county/arts/article_81cdead2-a31b-5a6c-9b16-e1e8b249b254.html http://m.lacrossetribune.com/couleenews/news/local/local-dance-studio-gets-visit-from-national-tour/article_dbe00287-331e-5d44-a8d6-0e6cada30ffc.html http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/communities/chadron/dance-lesson-never-give-up/article_334f6f94-1211-11e6-92e6-cbf811a1c2d7.html http://www.niagara-gazette.com/news/communities/tonawanda-dance-arts-goes-coast-coast-with-national-program/article_8c83a457-c476-5e98-8121-47673010240e.html http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/dance-academy-owner-pays-it-forward/article_4c502ac6-d15c-11e3-aec1-001a4bcf887a.html http://helenair.com/news/motivation-and-dance-coast-coast-tour-hits-east-helena/article_2f1ee67f-d12d-55a5-aa24-324f7edf773c.html http://www.capegazette.com/node/103292 )
- Code First: Girls - Code First: Girls (registered in the UK as Entrepreneur First CIC and trading as Code First: Girls) is a London based social enterprise which supports women to enter the tech industry and to become entrepreneurs.
- Concordia Greenhouse - The Concordia Greenhouse is a public greenhouse on the rooftop of the downtown Concordia University campus 
- Coimbatore Startups - An open community for technology startups based out of Coimbatore, India. 
- College Bound - An organization that prepares public and public charter school students in the metropolitan D.C. area to enter college, earn a degree, and achieve their personal and professional goals. [http:www.collegebound.org]
- Common Vision (CoVi) - An independent not for profit think tank which describes itself as "building a common vision for the millennial generation" [www.covi.org.uk]. The organisation was founded by "social entrepreneur" Caroline Macfarland . It has produced work on responsible tax  and attitudes of the millennial generation towards Brexit 
- Commonwealth Veterinary Association - I believe it is a non-profit organization. The BBC article mentions this organization, and the organization appears to have this website. It is an organization of veterinarians living in 54 countries.
- Community Development Foundation - London based charity and social enterprise that promotes community development and engagement, both in practice and in principle.   
- Compatible Technology International - a nonprofit that designs and distributes tools in collaboration with small farmers and their communities to improve food and water security. It is a registered 501(c)(3) organization based in Saint Paul, Minnesota, with regional offices in Nicaragua and Senegal. References:       Website: http://www.compatibletechnology.org/
- Connected in Motion - A Canadian-based charity providing peer-support and experiential education to adults living with Type 1 diabetes through outdoor adventure and physical activity pursuits.
- Constitutional Accountability Center (CAC) - A nonprofit law firm and think tank that files progressive briefs for the United States Supreme Court. Its predecessor organization was the Community Rights Council, which has a Wikipedia page: 
References: New Republic article discusses the organization at length:  Legal Times profile of the organization upon founding:  New York Times article focuses on a CAC study:  Wall Street Journal article on the organization:  Organization site: 
- Contact the Elderly "Contact the Elderly organises volunteer-led monthly Sunday afternoon tea parties for older people across England, Scotland and Wales who live alone." 
- Corporate Research Foundation - crf.com - awards the TOP-Employers of the year title
- Council of Development Finance Agencies - organization representing the interests of the development finance industry with 260 members coming from the pubic, private and non-profit sectors.
- Createquity "A unique virtual think tank exploring the intersection of the arts with a wide range of topics including politics, economics, philanthropy, leadership, research, and urban planning, Createquity is a hub for next-generation ideas on the role of the arts in a creative society." www.createquity.com
- Crime Stoppers PEI - is a Prince Edward Island based non-profit organization, encompassing the community, the media and law enforcement agencies, established to assist in crime prevention and promotion of safer communities.
- CollegeSpring - Each year, CollegeSpring helps thousands of students from low-income backgrounds in CA and NY prepare for the SAT and measurably increase college access. CollegeSpring twice participated in the White House College Opportunity Day of Action and has been recognized in Forbes Magazine's 30 Under 30 - Education list and at the Goldman Sach's Builders + Innovators Conference. 
- Cordell Marine Sanctuary Foundation - is a California based non-profit organization established to support scientific research, marine education, and community connections to the Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary. organization page: http://cordellfoundation.org/, recent research supported: http://www.sfbaynerr.org/uploads/files/Proceedings_Final_2011_PDF.pdf, link from the marine sanctuary it supports: http://cordellbank.noaa.gov/involved/welcome.html, Sanctuary Advisory Council minutes noting attendance by Cordell Marine Sanctuary president: http://cordellbank.noaa.gov/council/sacminutes111810.pdf.
- Council of International Schools - is an international, non-profit educational organization - a membership community committed to high-quality international education. Provides services to primary and secondary schools, as well as higher education institutions. Currently, the community includes 711 schools and 512 colleges, representing 112 countries.
- CPR Institute - The International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR Institute) is an independent non-profit organization based in New York City that helps global businesses and their counsel prevent and resolve commercial disputes more effectively—both directly, by enhancing their capabilities, and indirectly, by improving ADR capacity worldwide. https://www.cpradr.org
- Creative Migration - Non-profit arts organization based in Los Angeles. Focuses on public art, social engagement, and sustainable futures. https://www.creativemigration.org
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County - The Cultural Council is the official support agency for arts and culture in Palm Beach County serving non-profit organizations, individual artists and arts districts. 
- Cures Without Cages - An animal testing charity that donates money directly to research projects that do not test on animals, thus removing monetary support for animal testing.
- CINVU - or COMSTECH Inter Islamic Network on Virtual Universities, one of the networks of COMSTECH that is a Standing Committee on Scientific and Technological Cooperation established by the Third Islamic Summit of OIC held at Makah, Saudi Arabia in January 1981. Its mission is to help strengthen the individual and collective capacity of OIC member states in science and technology through mutual cooperation, collaboration, and networking of resources. The aim of CINVU proposal is to strengthen the relations and improve the scientific, instructional, academic research and technological collaborations among the Organization of the Islamic cooperation (OIC) members.
- Centre for Progressive Policy - (The Centre for Progressive Policy is a think tank committed to making inclusive economic growth a reality...) (https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rewriting-a-1960s-law-would-take-us-past-the-annual-target-of-new-homes-without-spending-44bn-0n8r8npnb, https://apolitical.co/solution_article/the-right-skills-how-to-fight-inequality-with-middle-income-jobs/, https://www.localgov.co.uk/Land-compensation-rules-barrier-to-development-think-tank-says/45133, http://progressive-policy.net/)
- DC Labour Rights - A Hong Kong based student run group that aims to improve working conditions
- Dejusticia (Center for the Study of Law, Justice and Society) - a human rights think-do tank based in Bogotá, Colombia.
(http://dejusticia.org/en. For external independent sources documenting the organizations's work, see: http://lasillavacia.com/silla-llena/red-lider/historia/serie-liderazgo-colectivo-los-dejusticia-60100, https://www.theguardian.com/environment/andes-to-the-amazon/2015/mar/26/colombian-tribe-scores-historic-victory-versus-big-gas, http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/latin-americas-transgender-rights-leadership, https://www.hrw.org/news/2015/07/21/ecuador-courts-stalling-protester-appeals, http://www.theguardian.com/environment/andes-to-the-amazon/2016/feb/21/colombia-bans-oil-gas-mining-paramos, http://earthfirstjournal.org/newswire/2015/02/27/victory-gas-project-in-uwa-territory-dismantled/, http://www.eltiempo.com/politica/justicia/adopcion-gay-en-colombia-ponencia-da-via-libre/15109592, http://www.elespectador.com/noticias/judicial/se-calienta-el-debate-sobre-adopcion-parte-de-homosexua-articulo-538606, http://www.semana.com/nacion/articulo/adopcion-entre-parejas-del-mismo-sexo-un-paso/416476-3, http://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/07/30/colombia-high-court-holds-same-sex-marriage-hearing/, http://business-humanrights.org/en/ngos-propose-recommendations-to-enhance-independence-of-un-working-group-mandate-holders#c120036 http://media.wix.com/ugd/5a5f52_8023ebdf40dc4679b07504d4a3158204.pdf)
I acknowledge my conflict of interest by mentioning here that I work at Dejusticia.
- Detroit Greenways Coalition - a 501c3 non-profit making the city of Detroit a more walkable and bike friendly city. http://detroitgreenways.org
- Development Alternatives - A 30 years old organisation in India working on providing sustainable solutions. More at http://www.devalt.org
- Eclipse Dirigible - Non-profit open source project. Part from Eclipse Foundation, Inc. Cloud Development Platform providing tools for developers. More at http://www.dirigible.io/
- Disaster Recovery Institute International - A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. One of two major business continuity management certification bodies in the world. Website: http://www.drii.org
-  - Wikipedia article on DRI International's most prominent certification.
- Dolly's Dream Foundation - fledgling Australian anti-bullying charity named in honour of teenage bullying victim Amy "Dolly" Everett.. Everett, a former face of hat brand Akubra, took her own life after being bullied online. Her death prompted a high profile anti-bullying campaign in Australia.
- Don't Forget The Kids - UK based Non Profit Organisation supporting Children 0-17 who have a parent or carer living with Cancer/ Bereavement. Website: http://www.dontforgetthekids.co.uk/
- Doris Duke Artist Awards - annual award of $275,000 for artists in Dance, Theater and Jazz funded by the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation. More at: http://ddpaa.org. Also see: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304299304577349910365901358.html, http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/01/entertainment/la-et-cm-doris-duke-performing-artist-awards-20130430, http://creative-capital.org/news_items/view/461, http://foundationcenter.org/pnd/news/story.jhtml?id=377100011
- Eco-Club, Aligarh Muslim University-   A non profit body engaged in the environmental protection based at Aigarh
- East Africa Mission Orphanage - Vegetarian orphanage in East Africa run by volunteers, looking after orphans with HIV/AIDS
- Elder Financial Protection Network - A non profit Organization based in San Francisco that is the primary provider of elder financial protective services in California.
- Eco-Congregation - International movement of churches addressing environmental issues. 
- Eco-Cycle -  One of the largest non-profit recyclers in the US with an international reputation as a pioneer and innovator in resource conservation; servicing Boulder County, CO since 1976.
- E-Collaborative for Civic Education - Non-profit organization based in Bethesda, Maryland which created the Tavaana: E-Learning Institute for Iranian Civil Society. It has a "mission to leverage technology to promote civic learning and democratic political life internationally."
- Economic Research Council -  Britain's oldest Economics-based think tank and a registered charity with a focus on supporting education in Economics.
- EcoWatch -  a nonprofit with the mission to "unite the voice of the grassroots environmental movement and mobilize millions of people to engage in democracy to protect human health and the environment", news-service 
- Edinburgh City Centre Churches Together also known as ECCCT and TOGETHER a local ecumenical partnership of 3 churches in Central Edinburgh, working on a number of outreach projects.Refs:
- East-West Institute 
- eLearning Network also known as the eLN, a Community Interest Company (not for profit) with a focus on the best practice use of eLearning in Business and campaigning against ineffective eLearning. .See:
- Elemental Impact also known as Ei, is a national nonprofit located in Atlanta, Georgia dedicated to bringing sustainable operating practices to the corporate community. See: 
- Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity, Inc. - Elie Wiesel and his wife, Marion, established The Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity soon after he was awarded the 1986 Nobel Prize for Peace. The Foundation's mission, rooted in the memory of the Holocaust, is to combat indifference, intolerance and injustice through international dialogue and youth-focused programs that promote acceptance, understanding and equality. Organization's website is available at http://www.eliewieselfoundation.org
- Ethics & Compliance Officer Association (ECOA) - A non-profit, member-driven association exclusively for individuals responsible for their organization's ethics, compliance, and business conduct programs. mentions: 
- Episcopal Charities of New York - Episcopal Charities serves as the outreach arm of the Episcopal Diocese of New York. Our mission is to help parish-based programs provide assistance and opportunities to children and adults in need. Website: http://episcopalcharities-newyork.org
- Equal Payback Project - The Equal Payback Project is a TILT (The National Women’s Law Center) campaign to raise funds to fight for "equal pay through legislation, education and advocacy." (see http://www.equalpaybackproject.com/) American comedian and author Sarah Silverman has made a video for the project stating that due to the gender wage gap (and the gender wage gap for women of color), she is going to undergo the medical procedures to become a man (http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/sarah-silverman-equal-pay-wage-gap-video?cid=sm_m_main_1_20141008_33120886).
- Emerald Isle Immigration Center - The Emerald Isle Immigration Center (EIIC) is a not for profit entity created to exercise and protect the privileges and interests of the community; to foster a healthy interest in the civic affairs of the community, to help immigrants acquire U.S. citizenship, and to inquire into civic abuses and seek reformation thereof . [www.eiic.org]
- END IT Movement A movement started through Passion International to help spread awareness about modern day slavery. This organization is the mediator between the people who want to donate money and learn more about slavery and the organizations that need the money to keep doing their work to end modern day slavery. Their main goal is to just spread awareness right now. Awareness that slavery DOES still exist and that is still a huge problem. In fact, bigger than it ever was before. http://enditmovement.com/ https://www.facebook.com/EndItMovementUnofficial https://twitter.com/enditmovement
- EyePAT - A Community Interest Company based in the UK that offers training in Internet Safety and Anti-bullying.
- Exponent Philanthropy (Exponent Philanthropy  is the country’s largest association of funders—nearly 2,200 members strong—and the only one dedicated to serving foundations with few or no staff, philanthropic families, and individual donors. It's vibrant network has in common lean operations and a style of philanthropy motivated by personal passion, community needs, and the strong desire for better outcomes. The organization provides high-quality and cost-effective programs, resources, and connections that maximize members’ dollars and time for the benefit of diverse communities and causes. Exponent Philanthropy's blog, PhilanthroFiles , engages philanthropists, philanthropic support organizations, philanthropic advisors, and others in rich dialogue about philanthropy with few or no staff; informs and inspires their work; and, ultimately, helps them find greater fulfillment and achieve even more. In 2016, Exponent Philanthropy launched Philanthropy Lessons, a video series and campaign produced by Exponent Philanthropy, funded by the Fund for Shared Insight , and released in partnership with The Chronicle of Philanthropy . Together, to help others be more effective and efficient in creating the change they want to see in the world, we are sharing words of wisdom from some of our industry’s most inspirational funders about what they have learned throughout their philanthropic careers. Exponent Philanthropy was originally founded as the Association of Small Foundations and rebranded in March 2014.) (http://www.exponentphilanthropy.org/about, http://philanthrofiles.org/about/, http://philanthropylessons.org/about/, https://philanthropy.com/article/Foundation-Group-Expands-to/153345, https://www.thenonprofittimes.com%2Fnews-articles%2Fassn-of-small-foundations-becomes-exponent-philanthropy%2F, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philanthropy)
- Equi Foundation A foundation created by Equi Quansah to help car victims in Ghana, as that is a very common reason of death there.
- ESCR-Net (ESCR-Net is an international network of 280+ NGOs in 75+ countries working for economic and social justice using a human rights framework. The network works collectively focusing on the promotion, protection and fulfillment of economic, social and cultural rights (ESCR) including the rights to work, health, education, food, housing, and social security amongst others.) (http://odishachannel.com/index.php/6855/international-human-rights-groups-celebrate-poscos-withdrawal-from-odisha/, http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/posco-project-has-taken-away-rights-of-communities/article4863253.ece, http://voiceofdetroit.net/2015/02/09/international-network-joins-lawsuit-to-fight-detroit-water-shut-offs/, https://www.fidh.org/en/issues/globalisation-human-rights/15287-global-movement-for-a-binding-treaty, https://www.tni.org/en/article/the-treaty-on-tncs-and-the-struggle-to-stop-corporate-impunity, https://www.opendemocracy.net/c-sar-rodr-guez-garavito/trump-s-victory-could-push-human-rights-movement-to-transform, https://www.opendemocracy.net/openglobalrights/chris-jochnick/poverty-and-human-rights-can-courts-lawyers-and-activists-make-diffe, https://www.opendemocracy.net/openglobalrights/louis-bickford/convergence-towards-global-middle-emerging-architecture-for-internat, http://larepublica.pe/04-06-2014/derechos-humanos-lideres-mundiales-de-movimientos-sociales-se-reunieron-en-nuestro-pais, http://www.angulo7.com.mx/2016/08/29/99-firmas-mineras-violan-derechos-puebla-1er-lugar-ong/, http://www.lr21.com.uy/mujeres/1250112-mujeres-activistas-montevideo-jornadas-derechos-economicos-propiedad-tierra, http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2014/11/22/opinion/016a1pola, http://mundoejecutivo.com.mx/rse/2016/09/25/medio-ambiente-cuestion-derechos-humanos)
- European Academies' Science Advisory Council (EASAC) (The European Academies' Science Advisory Council (EASAC) offers independent science advice to EU policymakers and regularly produces reports on policy issues </ref>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neonicotinoid</ref> </ref>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathy</ref> </ref> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_crops</ref> </ref>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_food_controversies</ref> </ref>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shale_oil</ref>. It brings together the National Academies of Science of the EU Member States, Norway and Switzerland. </ref>https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/EASAC</ref> </ref>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Academies_for_Science_and_the_Arts_of_Belgium</ref> </ref>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Academy_of_Sciences</ref> </ref>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_in_Estonia</ref> </ref>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_of_Athens_(modern)</ref>) (https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/climate/remove-co2-from-air.html, http://news.trust.org/item/20180221142346-sd5mt, https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/02/carbon-dioxide-removal-tech-is-behind-schedule/, http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/homeopathy-nonsense-risk-harm-29-european-academies-science-advisory-council-remedies-a7963786.html, https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/09/eu-scientists-trash-homeopathy-throw-shade-at-alternative-medicines/, https://elpais.com/elpais/2018/01/31/ciencia/1517422520_564058.html, https://easac.eu/news/details/euractiv-interview-with-anne-glover-chief-eu-scientist-backs-damning-report-urging-gmo-rethink/, https://www.easac.eu)
- The European Medicines Verification System (EMVS). In order to counter the threat of falsified medicines entering the legal supply chain, the European Parliament and Council have released a Directive on Falsified Medicines (2011/62/EU) (amending Directive 2001/83/EC). It aims at improving patient safety by mandating the Marketing Authorisation Holders and manufacturers to put a system in place that prevents falsified medicines from entering the legal supply chain, the European Medicines Verification System. From February, 9th 2019 every pack of medicine in the EU will have to be checked against the EMVS before it can be dispensed to a patient. The system's European hub is being developed in the UK with different national hubs being developed by companies in Germany and the UK.  
- Field Foundation of Illinois - a private non-profit foundation that seeks to support organizations working in the areas of justice, art and leadership investment. [www.fieldfoundation.org] 
- Fairbanks Light Opera Theater - (FLOT) is Interior Alaska's premiere community theater production company, as well as a 501c(3) nonprofit arts organization established in 1970. [www.flot.org]
- Family Reunion USA - a national non-profit organization that is dedicated to creating public awareness through educational programs, videos, media, social networking campaigns, and advocacy programs outlining the issues created by destructive family laws and policies and the current adversarial court system that discounts one parent. 
- Feeding Children Everywhere - A hunger non-profit in based out of Longwood, FL, that coordinates "hunger projects" to package meals for domestic and international distribution. [www.feedingchildreneverywhere.com]  
- Fidelity Charitable a public charity started in 1991 to further the American tradition of philanthropy by providing donor-advised programs that make charitable giving simple, effective, and accessible. 
- Find My Recycler -  A free to use United Kingdom based worldwide website recycler & refurbisher search service initiated and sponsored by Allsorts of Deeside, UK. Find My Recycler enables individuals and businesses to search for a recycler of the items they need to dispose of, in a manner befitting the needs of a person or entity that is concerned with green issues and the environment.
- Fiscal Sponsorship
- Fisher Center for Alzheimer’s Research Foundation - a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded in 1995 to fund Alzheimer’s research, awareness and education.      /spotlight.jhtml;jsessionid=ENIIHJJESJERTLAQBQ4CGXD5AAAACI2F?id=273900022]
- FLMK A non-profit job vacancy services that you can found at FLMK and Lowongan Kerja
- Florida Marine Research -
- Florida Keys Forever - a national non-profit organization that focuses on protecting, preserving and promoting the Florida Keys and Key West. Organization's website is available at http://www.floridakeysforever.org
- Fondazione Bruno Keseler - A research organization that is dedicated to keep the province of Trento (Italy) in the mainstream of European and international research. 
- FoodPool - Gardeners helping people in need - A not-for-profit organization (currently unincorporated) promoting the formation of neighborhood groups to collect backyard garden produce for donation to local food banks, food pantries, and other centers that distribute food to people in need.  mentions: 
- Forever Manchester - A non-profit organization that is dedicated to raising, managing and distributing money to support local people and groups trying to make a positive change in neighbourhoods throughout Greater Manchester. Organization's website is available at http://forevermanchester.com/
- The Francis E Low Foundation A non-profit dedicated to funding research into renewable energy
- Fraser of Allander Institute The Fraser of Allander Institute, founded in 1975, is an economic research institute based in the University of Strathclyde. The institute regularly publishes the Fraser of Allander Institute Economic Commentary, Labour Market Trends , and Scotland's Economy .
- The Free Network Foundation Vuilders and advocates of distributed and decentralized communication systems
- FreePoverty – a website/organization that donates water to those in need
- Friends Health Connection - A non-profit website focused on 'support and education' for members with illnesses. This includes lectures, conferences, workshops, and a social networking site. Named the 268th Daily Point of Light by former President Bush.
- The Friends of Israel - A non-profit organization dedicated to the witness of the Messiah to the nation to which he first came and to the fostering of solidarity with the Jewish people. 
- Full Gospel Evangelistic Association - Ministry for training, licensing and ordaining Christian Ministers.
FARMERS FRIEND ORGANISATION - FARMERS FRIEND ORGANISATION -Farmers Friend Organization (FFO) is a development non-governmental organization that was established by a group of young committed people in 2003. Its initiation was a response to the increasing poverty and injustice prevailing in the society by its founder members. The primary purpose and the basic cross-cutting theme of the organization is Community Development through an integrated approach. Following the same, it is working to facilitate the community development initiatives at grass roots level in rural as well as low profile urban areas of Sheikhupura, Nankana and Muzaffargarh Districts of Pakistan .
- GreenNurse - GreenNurse™ Group is a Non-Profit 501(c)3, Massachusetts based Whole Health Consulting Agency that serves as a liaison between patients and professionals in the medical cannabis industry. GreenNurses offer customizable recommendations via care plans tailored to each patient's specific needs as a tool for managing multiple symptoms of chronic illness. The GreenNurse Radio Show is a weekly live talkshow airing on the Cannabis Radio Network. This request comes from the GreenNurse Group Treasurer - [https"//greennursegroup.com/], 
- GreenCiti - GreenCiti is a non-profit "socio-environmental" initiative which is working primarily on several green initiatives across Maharashtra State in India while equally contributing towards highlight the needs of rag-pickers community working across Mumbai city. website - http://www.greenciti.org http://planetsaverz.com/home-family/waste/donate-your-garbage-to-greenciti-and-see-your-waste-help-someone/
- GAMBICA - GAMBICA is the Trade Association for Instrumentation, Control, Automation and Laboratory Technology in the UK. This request is from an employee of the organisation. GAMBICA website - http://www.gambica.org.uk External References - ,,,,,,
- The GardenWorks Project - The GardenWorks Project is 501(c)(3) registered volunteer-led nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing food insecurity in Chicago’s west suburbs by providing families in need of food assistance with home vegetable gardens and educational resources. We help families who would otherwise be unable to grow their own food because of financial need, disability, or advanced age. URL for organization's website: www.gardenworksproject.org. URLs for news stories: http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20130619/news/706199999/, http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/2013/05/20/local-groups-provide-fresh-vegetables-to-glen-ellyn-food-pantry/as47y7k/, http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/2013/01/10/glen-ellyn-landscape-designer-provides-vegetable-gardens-to-families-in-need/aupx2he/
- Gate 21 Gate 21 is a non-profit partnership between municipalities, companies and knowlegde institutions, that work with the common goal of accelerating the green transition. www.gate21.dk
- Gateway to College National Network - Gateway to College National Network is a nonprofit that builds the capacity of colleges, school districts, and states to revolutionize education for high school dropouts and underprepared college students so that all young people can achieve college credentials. Through the Gateway to College program, students complete their high school diploma requirements at community and technical colleges while simultaneously earning college credits toward an associate’s degree or certificate. Young people who had little chance of graduating from high school are achieving post-secondary success. Over the past 10 years GtCNN has expanded and currently supports 42 programs across the US. URL for organization's website: http://http://www.gatewaytocollege.org. URLs for news stories: http://www.heraldnews.com/x369948822/COMMUNITY-VOICES-Pathways-to-success-A-second-chance-for-at-risk-students?zc_p=1 https://tippingpoint.org/uploads/gateway_to_college.pdf, and http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20131210_Grant_will_aid_college_program_aimed_to_help_at-risk_high_school_students.html.
- Gamemasons Society A society of game designers.
- The Generation Project - An educational philanthropy that allows donors to uniquely fund educational opportunities for low income K-12 students.
- GivingBackLife - An NGO with a vision of China void of the most terrible poverty of all -- loneliness and the feeling of being unloved. Mission is using giftings in medicine and education as tools for serving marginalized men, women, and especially children, providing eternal hope for a brighter future. URL for organization's website: http://www.GivingBackLife.org
- Greater Colombian Merchant Fleet- (founded in 1946 between the governments of Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela) -
- Green Street Arts Center - Arts center affiliated with Wesleyan University committed to transforming lives through art. GSAC awards many scholarships which are funded through benefits with performances by notable Wesleyan alumni such as Dar Williams and Tierney Sutton.
- Global Academic Forum (Global Academic Forum is a non-profit international organization headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with presence in several countries. This global initiative brings together world innovation leaders, policy-makers and academicians in an endeavour to uplift the quality of education globally and promote a system that is competitive as well as aligned with the needs of the larger society.) (http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/thiruvananthapuram/2016/nov/14/students-have-to-feel-education-says-gaf-president-1538529.html, http://globalacademicforum.org, http://blog.saps.ac.in/2016/11/gaf-rated-saps-with-excellent.html)
- Global Institute for Water, Environment and Health - Swiss policy research institute dedicated to empower the most vulnerable societies to be able to live in a healthy environment with sustainable quantities of high-quality water. The Global Institute for Water, Environment and Health provides educational, research, technical, and scientific support to empower vulnerable societal groups and promote water management. More information: [giweh.ch] , 
- Global MapAid - is an NGO that makes maps to easily illustrate solutions to unemployment poverty, to keep Leaders informed. Desmond Tutu is Patron. More information: , , 
- Global Community Service Foundation - An NGO focusing on eradicating poverty in South East Asia. vietnamenews, vietnamnet, , , 
- Global Development Research Center The Global Development Research Center is an independent nonprofit think tank that carries out initiatives in the spheres of environment, urban, community, economy and information, and at scales that are effective. 
- Graduate Student Society of UBC Vancouver The representative body for graduate students at the University of British Columbia (Vancouver)
- Great Barrier Reef Foundation is an NGO that identifies, shapes, funds and oversees research that will underpin the protection and preservation of coral reefs, particularly the Great Barrier Reef.
- Group For Buddies - Group For Buddies is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Group For Buddies to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet. To Know more visit www.GroupForBuddies.com
- Gwrych Castle Preservation Trust is a Welsh registered charity (Charities Commission for England and Wales Number 1092035) that promotes the plight of Gwrych Castle. Founded in 2001 by Mark Baker, and achieving charitable status in 2002, it has helped facilitate the consolidation of Gwrych Castle Estate and is working with the owners on the Gwrych Trust Visitor's Centre Project - the restoration and conversion of the Melon House and Conservatory into a Visitor's Centre and Cafe. More info on the Gwrych Trust website. Any questions on the organisation can be directed to User:JakeB of GCPT
- Gulf Specimen Marine Laboratories, Inc The founders of this 50 year old marine supply and marine education company recently won the 2014 National Wetland Award for Education and Outreach.
- Gwalior Children's Charity is a registered charity (Charities Commission for England and Wales) Number 1063694 aimed to Help Children Of India.
Registered in 1997,Gwalior Children charity supports India's most vulnerable people including orphans,rural young women and aged, Live with dignity and self determination at 'Snehalaya Care Campus'.To Know more visit    .
- Guildance Community Development Foundation is a charity organisation caring for orphans and vulnerable Children,widows' empowerment, and community Development in Nigeria. This request is from an employee of the organisation. Guildance Community Development Foundation website - http://guildance.org/g/ External References - 
- Hawai'i Appleseed Foundation for Law and Economic Justice Policy organization that conducts policy research and legislative and judicial advocacy in order to improve the lives of low-income people in the state of Hawai'i. References: []
- Hopecam -Connects children who are unable to attend school while undergoing treatment for a life-threatening illness with their friends at school using technology. References:[] [] []
- Hamilton/Burlington SPCA []
- Heartfelt Foundation - found by Shaun and Vanessa Bonett in 2005 to assist charities and people under stress. The Heartfelt Foundation has supported Pathways, Youth Insearch, Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation, Oncology Children’s Foundation, Ardoch Youth Foundation, Gawler Foundation, Bear Cottage and School Aid. Reference:[]
- Heirs To Our Oceans - (from website) Heirs to Our Oceans is a rising tide of young leaders around the globe who are taking the ocean crisis into their own hands, educating themselves and others, bringing hope and solutions to the surface, and creating waves of change that will ensure the health of our blue planet for their generation and for future generations. []
- Heshima Kenya - Heshima Kenya specializes in identifying and protecting unaccompanied and separated refugee children and youth, especially girls, young women and their children living in Nairobi, Kenya. Our shelter, education and community outreach services, coupled with local resources and the refugee community, empower this population to live healthy lives. By providing resources for long-term support, these girls and young women become catalysts for strengthening networks creating sustainable change within the local and global communities. References []
- Hello Sunday Morning - A non-profit organization that provides a platform for individuals to create meaningful change in their lives by taking a short break from alcohol. 20,000 users have now taken a 3-month break from alcohol. References [] [] []
- Help Desk Institute - A professional organization and certification body for the Service and Support industry founded in 1989.
- Helping Services for Northeast Iowa -Working to support families, end domestic violence and child abuse, prevent substance abuse and connect youth with caring adults. References: []
- HELPS International - An organization that funds programs to eradicate poverty in Latin America. References: [] [] [] [] [] []
- Hepatitis B Foundation - The only non-profit organization that funds hepatitis b research and advocacy internationally. Dr. Barusch Blumberg was an original supporter. References: 
- Haileybury Youth Trust - A charity based in Jinja, Uganda, helping to alleviate poverty and improve education and sanity through sustainable and considered building, education and training. References: HYT Uganda website, Charities Commission, Attain News - HYT building program, Africa Science News - sustainable buildings/Ashden award (detailed), Book on Appropriate Earth Technologies pp24-25
- High School Association of Medical Engineers & Scientists - A New Jersey nonprofit volunteer organization founded, operated, and run by students that seeks to match high school students with interest in medical science, engineering, and healthcare with volunteer opportunities that further their understanding of healthcare specialties 
- Highlights for Highschool - In 2007, MIT OpenCourseWare introduced a site called Highlights for High School that indexes resources on the OCW applicable to advances high school study in biology, chemistry, calculus and physics in an effort to support US STEM education at the secondary school level. References [] []
- History Of The Hollywood Jaycees (Junior Chamber of Commerce) in Hollywood, CA.
- Hong Kong Caring Magic Circus - A charitable entity set up in 2011 by a group of volunteers under the founder of Wan Sze Chung. The entity was established under the laws of Hong Kong in China, with a view of training up volunteer leaders through Caring Magic and Caring Education.
- HopeAbides - Hope Abides is a U.S. based organization whose mission is to provide help and hope to orphaned and destitute children in India. Not only is their ultimate goal to help these children with their immediate needs, but to work towards providing them the ability to grow into independent and productive adults. An education is the best tool a child can have to escape poverty; however, in order to get an education a child first needs the necessities of life such as shelter and food. Hope Abides works with established orphanages and organizations in India to make sure that basic needs are provided and children have the opportunity to attend school. Poverty, hunger and illiteracy are not limited by gender or religion – therefore, Hope Abides helps children regardless of their gender or religious background, and seeks help and participation from all faiths.
- Horological Society of New York - America's oldest horological society, founded 1866. Pursuing the art & science of watchmaking. A 501(c)(6) organization.   
- Hyogo International Association -Promotes international exchange activities of residents and principals society Multicultural, contributes to the creation of a society rich international character living with people around the world, public interest Hyogo International Association, the county It is a public benefit corporation, which was established as a wholly-Shutsuen. http://www.hyogo-ip.or.jp/
- Household Cavalry Foundation -The Household Cavalry Foundation (HCF) was set up in January 2013 to raise much needed funds to care for the Casualties, Soldiers, Veterans, Families, Heritage and Horses of the Household Cavalry. []
- Human Security Centre- The Human Security Centre is a non-profit, non-partisan international affairs think-tank based in London, with interests in foreign, defence and security policy.Founded in 2014, the purpose of the HSC is to address, and to formulate solutions to, current and emerging threats to human security. To further its aims, the HSC undertakes analysis and research into key elements of human security – with a particular focus on international terrorist, political extremism, interstate armed conflict, human rights violation and international law. [] []
- Human Services Council- The Human Services Council is a non profit organization based in Norwalk, Connecticut. Founded in 1944, the HSCCT has been actively involved in the progression of this community for over seven decades. Each year the Human Services Council aids around 8,000 families and individuals, providing them with the means to reach their needs and goals. HSCCT runs around six programs that span from student health to aid for the homeless, all of which have been covered by news agencies. [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
- International Business Innovation Association (InBIA)- InBIA, formerly known as the National Business Incubation Association, is a 30 year old membership association that strives to further enhance the global entrepreneurial ecosystem by providing thought leadership, education, resources and networking to help members better serve their communities and regions. As a global organization, InBIA has over 2,000 members across over 60 countries. , , , , ,
- International Youth Society of Eco friendly and renewable technology(IYSERT) -International Youth Society of Eco Friendly and Renewable technology is a non-commercial, non-governmental, non-political organization founded on 2012 in India , Presently working in 8 countries and Mobilizing more than 2000 Youth across the world.
- IFP Market - Event Run by New York Non-Profit IFP - Intended as a Redirect Page
- Information Assurance Certification Review Board (IACRB) - An information security certification organization.
- InfrastructureUSA A non-profit online community devoted to generating a national dialogue about America's Infrastructure. Fiscal sponsorship and non-profit status is provided by Open Space Institute by designating InfrastructureUSA as part of their Citizen Action Program. , , , , , 
- InkuluFreeHeid - Non-partisan, non-profit and youth-led platform that innovates engagement and ignites action on democratic, social and economic issues in South Africa with the aim of advancing implementation of solutions to those issues.   
- Instiglio, Inc. -Instiglio is a non-profit that works to improve the impact of social services in developing countries by tying funding to results. Since launching the organization in 2012 out of the Harvard Innovation Lab, Instiglio has worked with over 30 leaders from governments, multi-lateral organizations, foundations and service providers in 13 developing countries on a range of Results-Based Financing and Performance Management projects to improve outcomes in education, workforce development, health, and conservation - including the launch of the Educate Girls Development Impact Bond.   
- Institute of Opinion The Institute of Opinion (IOO)is a non-partisan platform for views and opinion on the issues facing our country; both economically and politically. Taking a pragmatic approach to analyse news and opinion from Westminster, the team of writers and contributors cover the entire political spectrum, creating a true community of differing viewpoints.  
- Institute for Advanced Development Studies  - a Bolivian think tank focusing on research in the economic, social, and environmental aspects of development. INESAD has been ranked by the University of Pennsylvania as the #1 think tank in Bolivia and as among the top 1% of think tanks world wide for environmental policy. 
- Institute for Competitiveness & Prosperity  - an independent not for profit organization that deepens public understanding of macro- and micro-economic factors behind Ontario's economic progress. The Institute serves as the research arm of the Task Force on Competitiveness, Productivity and Economic Progress.
- Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
- Institute of Grocery Distribution, IGD  - IGD provides leadership to the food and consumer goods industry to ensure it delivers what matters to the public. A research and training charity, IGD is the leading source of information and best practice on the consumer goods industry worldwide. We use our insight and expertise to equip people to face into the challenges of this fast-changing world.
- Institute for Faith, Work & Economics - a non-partisan non-profit organization that researches biblical principles that apply to work and economics, providing resources for pastors, business leaders, and college professors. mentions: - see "about the author"
- Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure (ISI) - 
- Institute of Pediatric Nursing – A national committee of thought-leaders that promotes a unified voice for Pediatric nursing in the United States. These experts work together to support child health, undergraduate pediatric nurse education, research in the specialty, and strengthening the workforce.  mentions    
- InterAcademy Partnership (The InterAcademy Partnership (IAP) was formally launched in South Africa in March 2016, bringing together three established networks of academies of science, medicine and engineering, namely IAP, the global network of science academies, the InterAcademy Medical Panel (IAMP) and the InterAcademy Council (IAC). The InterAcademy Partnership was previously known as the InterAcademy Panel ) (http://www.interacademies.org/About.aspx, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hovind, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_STEM_fields, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_World_Academy_of_Sciences_(IAS), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_diplomacy, http://sdg.iisd.org/commentary/guest-articles/demystifying-the-sdgs-the-worlds-science-academies-launch-a-guide-for-leveraging-expertise/, http://www.jordantimes.com/news/local/scientific-data-vital-ensure-food-and-nutritional-security-%E2%80%94-experts, https://www.news24.com/Analysis/too-few-women-in-science-why-academies-are-part-of-the-problem-20171006, https://news.virginia.edu/content/qa-stem-grad-students-seeking-push-knowledge-beyond-academia)
- International Academy of Financial Management - a global professional association for improving standards and ethics in the finance sector
- International Association of Assembly Managers (IAAM) - International Association of Venue Managers (IAVM) - mentions: 
- International Center for Economic Growth (ICEG)
- International Cleantech Network (ICN)  
- International Energy and Miners' Organisation (IEMO), a French organization of which Arthur Scargill is president
- International Money Laundering Information Network (IMoLIN) a UN organization which provides Anti-Money Laundering information and assistance to governments, organizations, and individuals.
- International Society of Glass Beadmakers (ISGB)
- The Institute Of Fraud Risk Management - Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist (CITRMS) is a course specifically developed to train and equip professionals to understand and address Identity Theft and related fraud. It addresses risks and issues for consumers, employees, and businesses / professional practices.
- The International Aloe Science Council -
- Invest in Africa - a not-for-profit business initiative that will promote Africa as a leading investment destination and actively challenge misconceptions about investing on the continent [][][][]
- i3Detroit Nonprofit hackerspace in Ferndale, MI. Source material here:  
- Ichokowitz Family Foundation Nonprofit spreading the good news about Africa Source material here: 
- Internet Matters is an independent, not-for-profit organisation launched in May 2014 to help parents keep their children safe online. As Broadband usage has grown in the UK, and more and more devices now access the internet, for parents it can be increasingly challenging to find out what they can do to keep their children safe online. Internet Matters provide a range of helpful guides and information to protect against online threats. , , , , 
- Iwoland Development Coalition is a community based organisation championing the community Development in Iwo, Aiyedire and Ola Oluwa local Government (Iwoland) and beyond. This request is from a member of the organisation. Iwoland Development Coalition website -  
- The Judicial Office An Arms-Length Body of the UK Ministry of Justice, answerable to the Lord Chief Justice and Senior President of Tribunals, created following the Constitutional Reform Act 2005]] []
- The Jewish Economic Forum The Jewish Economic Forum is committed to improve the state of the Jewish people by promoting a stronger cooperation between the Private Sector, Jewish Organizations, NGOs and Communities and the State of Israel. http://www.wjef.org/ , https://medium.com/jewish-economic-forum, http://www.ilsole24ore.com/art/commenti-e-idee/2015-05-15/a-tel-aviv-nasce-world-jewish-economic-forum-075432.shtml?uuid=ABU6VogD ,
- Jalsonic secure - jalsonic secure is a non-profit organization. where people manage there passwords and use one email address or password for every website.
jalsonic network make this technology more secure and current working how to make more save passwords. kinldy check this link for more extenal referese: []
- Jana's Campaign, Inc. - In honor of the late Jana Mackey and other victims of domestic violence, a committed group of activists created Jana’s Campaign, Inc. with the single mission of reducing gender and relationship violence. “We believe it is our responsibility to use the story of Jana’s life and the story of her death to help reduce violence against women.” Through our program activities, Jana’s Campaign aims to play a significant role in breaking the cycle of domestic and dating violence and be a catalyst for social change. More information can be found at www.janascampaign.org, www.janasstory.org, www.heartlandsummit.org, and www.1100torches.org. The organization is registered with the GuideStar Exchange. Additional affiliations include GoodSearch.
- JASCAP - Jeet Association for support to cancer patients
- Jennings Do-Dads Association A non-profit charitable organization dedicated to the youth of the Jennings, Missouri area. []
- Jerusalem Business Networking Forum was founded in 2006 to facilitate the growth and advocacy for Jerusalem-based businesses, http://jbnf.org/
- John L. Grove College of Business
- JSOU Foundation
- JCA - Japan Chess Association - FIDE Chess governing association in Japan.http://www.jca-chess.com/
- JMBACC - Japan MBA Case Competition - The JMBACC is the first MBA business case competition in Tokyo, organized under the leadership of students from the McGill MBA Japan Program, Hitotsubashi University, Aoyama University and other prominent business schools in Japan. The purpose of the event is to highlight the capabilities of MBA students in Japan, and to bring students together for a friendly competition. All of the presentations are delivered in English. The first annual JMBACC event took place in 17th Nov 2013. The McGill MBA Japan Team, of the Desautels Faculty of Management of McGill University won the first championship. The second JMBCC event is planned to take place in 30th Nov 2014, in Aoyama University.
- JVMI - Jewish Voice Ministries International - JVMI's mission is two-fold: Proclaim the Gospel to the Jew first, and also to the Nations (Romans 1:16), and equip the Church to reach the Jewish People by providing education about the Hebraic Roots of Christianity and how to share Messiah with the Jewish People. www.jvmi.org
- KartRocket - KartRocket is an end-to-end SaaS based ecommerce platform provider that offers end to end eCommerce solution, right from your website creation to payment, marketing and logistics. 
- Karuna Expedition - Guinness World Record attempt " Longest Journey in a Scooter with a sidecar " while raising funds for the World Scout Foundation. http://karunaexpedition.weebly.com
- Katie Caples Foundation - Committed to increasing the number of registered organ donors through educational and awareness raising campaigns. Incorporated in 1998 in Fernandina Beach, Florida, the KCF has delivered organ donor education programs since 2005 in North Florida high schools. Hosts the Katie Ride for Life and other awareness raising events. www.katiecaples.org
- Kentuckiana Pride Foundation - LGBT organization incorporated in 2008 in Louisville, Kentucky; hosts Kentuckiana Pride Festival and other LGBT pride related events. kypride.com
- Khel Planet Foundation - Play based innovation in life-skills education for children. 
- Kick It Forward Foundation - Nonprofit anti-bullying organization http://www.kickitforward.foundation
- Kids Code Jeunesse - A Canadian National Nonprofit empowering youth and teachers to code - (kidscodejeunesse.org)
- Kids Defense Team - Helping children. Collect Clothes for the Homeless. Give Internet and Chatroom Safety Seminars in Northeastern Maryland.
- Kids On The Move - Non-profit organization that serves children and families in three areas: Early Head Start for low-income families, Early Invervention for developmental delays, and Bridges for autism. 
- Kisatchie-Delta Regional Planning & Development District (-first regional economic development district chartered in Louisiana by the U.S. Department of Commerce's Economic Development Administration, enabled by the Louisiana State Legislature as the 6th State Planning District and originally organized by local government, operating as a 501(c)4. Kisatchie-Delta serves the region comprised of Avoyelles, Catahoula, Concordia, Grant, LaSalle, Rapides, Vernon, and Winn Parishes. The focus is on creating and retaining jobs and bettering the quality of life by helping local governments seek resources, funding, and opportunity; communities develop projects, compete for State and Federal grants, and find solutions; and leadership with economic development consulting and support to enhance small business development. Kisatchie-Delta serves the region as analyst, strategist, catalyst and convener, recognizing that regionalism means partnership, collaboration, and identity as a competitive, economic identity. ) (http://www.kdelta.org)
- Kokomo Pride - LGBT pride organization. Does local charity work, and LGBT resource, along with other events. In Kokomo, Indiana 
- Konfirmed - Helping artists find progress in all their fields of work with the help of their expanding community.
- Kampung Halaman Foundation - Youth Organization. For the national youth-led network to produce multimedia digital content, conduct online media campaigns, and strengthen youth leadership in local decision-making processes. In Yogyakarta, Indonesia Halaman
Lorton Volunteer Fire Dept
- Lal Cares *
- Latino Donor Collaborative - Founded in 2010, the Latino Donor Collaborative works to reframe and advance an accurate perception, portrayal and understanding of the important contributions Latinos make to American society. Through a nonpartisan agenda that partners with media, advertising, politics, corporate America, and civil society, the LDC works to bring further understanding and appreciation to the impact made by Latinos in society, politics, and commerce.     
- Lattice80 - 
- Legal Action Center (The Legal Action Center is the only non-profit law and policy organization in the United States whose sole mission is to fight discrimination against people with histories of addiction, HIV/AIDS, or criminal records, and to advocate for sound public policies in these areas.) https://www.prisonactivist.org/resources/legal-action-center; https://www.lawhelpny.org/organization/legal-action-center-of-the-city-of-new-york-i; https://www.vera.org/publications/legal-action-center-of-the-city-of-new-york-1; https://www.guidestar.org/profile/13-2756320
- Little Keswick School - Therapeutic boarding school in Keswick, VA. Founded in 1963.
- Literacy Volunteers of Greater Hartford - Adult education non-profit serving the Hartford, CT region founded in 1972. Classes are offered in Basic Literacy, English for Speakers of Other Languages, Citizenship, GED, and more. The mission is to build a stronger, more resilient Greater Hartford by creating a community of fully literate adults.   
- Living with Reflux - The Uk's national charity supporting families with babies, children and young adults suffering with Gastro-oesophageal Reflux (GOR/GER) and Reflux Disease (GORD/GERD) -Charity Number:1132614. In conjunction with a specialist medical advisory board the charity works to provide vital information and resources for health clinics and hospitals and the general public at large.   
- Leeds Jewish Welfare Board (North Leeds based Charity supporting not only the jewish comunty - established over 140 years ago) (http://ljwb.co.uk/about-us/about-ljwb/)
- Magenta Foundation - Established in 2004, The Magenta Foundation is a Canadian charitable arts publishing house. It also gives out the Flash Forward award each year, a competition for emerging photographers. http://www.magentafoundation.org/about/ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/photography/11224110/Celebrating-10-years-of-Flash-Forward.html https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/emerging-photographers-award-winner-confronts-the-rise-ofnationalism/article36258387/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com& http://archive.boston.com/ae/theater_arts/articles/2010/04/30/emerging_photographers_exhibit_offers_variety_of_styles_and_compositions/
- Malaysian Timber Certification Council - Ecolabelling for timber from Malaysia http://www.mtcc.com.my/
- Mantis Society - Educational Charity founded in 2001 by Mantis Khiralla. 
- Massachusetts Military Heroes Fund 
- Marillac St. Vincent Family Services - 100 year old Chicago social service agency http://www.marillacstvincent.org.
- Mars Orbital - Orbital Station around mars.  
- MarsPolar - New initiative to send human to Mars  Just enter "MarsPolar" (with quotes) in google.
- Maryland Legal Services Corporation - Statewide organization created by state legislature to make grants to civil legal services nonprofits. Funded partially through IOLTA. http://www.mlsc.org
- MBAs Across America - Movement of MBAs & entrepreneurs working together to reinvent business school & revitalize America. 
- MPPAN - Missing Persons Psychic Awareness Network, Professional Association of Psychics
- Medical Society of New Jersey (MSNJ) - oldest professional organization established in 1766.
- Memorial Day Flowers Foundation (The Memorial Day Flowers Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation established in 2012 for the purpose of honoring U.S. military veterans who are buried in national, veteran, and local cemeteries across the United States. The foundation works with local organizers and volunteers to place roses and other flowers on grave sites at the cemeteries. The foundation was co-founded by Washington, D.C. native Ramiro “Robin” Peñaherrera. In May 2011, he was looking for some way to give back. Peñaherrera met with two other Ecuador-based U.S. flower growers, and together they were able to coordinate a massive donation of fresh flowers. “I called up the administration in Arlington and said, ‘We’ve got 10,000 roses for you, for Memorial Day.’” And they happily accepted the offer. Memorial Day Flowers Foundation had its start.Now, the foundation sources flowers from 80 to 90 farms in Ecuador, Colombia, California, and Ethiopia. From the initial 10,000 roses in 2011 the effort has grown to 300,000 flowers distributed at 17 cemeteries and Memorial Day events in 2017. Since 2013, the foundation has worked with florists and retailers across the U.S. The group encourages them to honor military heroes in their own communities by providing flowers to hand out from neighborhood storefronts or at local ceremonies, parades or cemeteries.) (https://memorialdayflowers.org, https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/pub78Search.do?ein1=46-2362633&names=Memorial+Day+Flowers+Foundation&city=&state=All...&country=US&deductibility=all&dispatchMethod=searchCharities&submitName=Search, https://smallbusiness.fedex.com/memorial-day.html, https://wtop.com/arlington/2017/04/arlington-national-cemeterys-memorial-day-flowers-honor-fallen-soldiers/slide/1/, http://www.theproducenews.com/more-floral-articles/floral/21234-memorial-day-flowers-foundation-expands-tribute-program, https://www.plumeriami.com/blog/memorial-day-flowers)
- Mexican Business Council for Foreign Trade, Investment, and Technology (COMCE) - organization representing Mexican businessmen internationally
- MEW Network (Managing Epilepsy Well Network) An organization comprised of groups from various universities promoting research focused on self management in epilepsy. ( )
- Michigan open carry - Political group,2nd amendment. www.miopencarry.org
- Management Sciences for Health, Inc. (MSH) (Management Sciences for Health, Inc. (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policymakers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services. Working with governments, donors, nongovernmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease.) (      )
- Manchester Modernist Society - Group that promotes the architecture of the 20th Century in Greater Manchester, UK, publishers of 'the modernist' magazine. http://manchestermodernistsociety.org/index.html
- Manchester United Foundation - The official charity of Manchester United Football Club. 
- ManExam Coalition for Testicular Cancer Awareness - Also known as just ManExam. Group that promotes the self-exam for testicular cancer throughout the world. Examiners [www.manexam.org]
- ManExam - Tells men to check themselves for testicular cancer. Works with artists and musicians to promote its cause. Based in the U.S. []
- Manhattan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce - 2006 NYC's Minority and Women Business Enterprise Chamber Challenge Champion
- Mareña Renovables - a controversial wind mill project in Mexico, similar to for instance Prodesis
- Massachusetts Budget and Policy Center - Provides independent research and analysis of state budget and tax policies, as well as economic issues, that affect low- and moderate-income people in Massachusetts.
- Meir Panim Charity advertising heavily on Facebook and elsewhere asking for donations to 'feed hungry Israelis'. Plenty of Press about them, but oddly no article. Given that people would likely want to research before donating, this would be a useful article.
- Mealshare A Canadian non-profit that allows customers to provide a meal for someone in need just by purchasing Mealshare-branded items.  Reference: ,
- Mercy (Healthcare Organization) - the 5th largest Catholic non-profit healthcare system in the United States. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy it serves millions of patients a year across 4 states in the midwest of the country. Recently their IT division became an accredited provider of Epic Systems. 
- Mercy Partners A non profit humanitarian organization based in North Carolina USA, and operating in South Sudan, Darfur, Ethiopia and Kenya. .
- Metropolitan Council on Housing- Since 1959, Met Council on Housing has worked to preserve and expand the supply of decent, integrated and affordable housing in New York City. Reference  and  mentions: , ,  and 
- Metropolitan Emergency Managers Association A Minnesota-based non-profit consisting of emergency management including fire chiefs, police chiefs, county emergency managers corporate emergency managers and others 
- Moodoff Day A Sydney based non-profit org Moodoff Day is started a global event and is held globally on the last Sunday morning of February annually, asking all smartphone users, not to use their smart device for 5hours in Morning to raise awareness for the smart phone addiction. Reference: americannewsreport , ntnews,
- MultiCaf, http://www.multicaf.org/En/Staff.html A Community Cafeteria and Food Bank coordinated by private millionaire capitalist, Iranian immigrant to Canada, Fred Mehrabi. This organization is important as part of a network of government and donation-financed non-governmental organisms in the area of Cote-des-Neiges in Montreal whose aim is to socially restructure the formerly French and English Founding ethnic communities into Communitarian polyethnic communities practising multiculturalism to replace the Confederation of Canada. MultiCaf, with its community kitchen, food bank, computer center, free wireless Internet subsidized by the federal government of Canada, and its vast array of activities is a key to integrating immigrants. In the past 30 years, over 200 foreign races and cultures have been literally poured into the neighborhood, apparently under U.N. "diversity" auspices, to create socialist Communitarianism by mass immigration. MultiCaf and the organizations of which it is a part, including the Cote-des-Neiges Community Development Corporation at the hub of the rapid ongoing transformation, is essential to the process of transforming the neighborhood to replace Canada's founding peoples and the lawful Confederation of 1867. Mehrabi and fellow staff are apparently on substantial salaries from an anonymous board of directors.
- Music for All - Music for All is one of the largest and most influential national music education organizations in support of active music making. Music for All is unique in that it combines programming at a national level with arts education advocacy. Bands of America (BOA) and Orchestra America are programs of Music for All, first founded in 1975, with a heritage in providing spectacular educational experiences and performance events for instrumental music programs and students. , 
- Mutuelle Jeunesse Active, A community organized humanitarian organization in Uvira, Congo-Kinshasa.
- My Broken Palace - A non-profit organization that exists to meet others in their time of brokenness.  mentions: 
- Military Warriors Support Foundation - A San Antonio, Texas based non-profit organization dedicated to assisting combat-wounded veterans transition to civilian life. They currently have four programs to assist veterans with; CEOs4Heroes to help veterans and spouses of military to find jobs, Homes4WoundedHeroes which awards mortgage-free homes to combat-wounded veterans or surviving unmarried spouses, Education4Heroes which provides college tuition assistance to veterans, and Skills4Life which provides outdoor recreation for severely disabled veterans. References: , ,  Main webpage 
- Mount Saint Vincent - Mount Saint Vincent is a Denver, Colorado-based treatment center for children aged 5 to 12 who face severe behavioral and emotional challenges due to trauma, mental illness, abuse, or neglect. ["Mount Saint Vincent" -site:http://www.msvhome.org]
- MLK Community Mural Project - Moving the Lives of Kids Community Mural Project (MLK Mural), is a US 501(c)3 charitable organization, that focuses on empowering youth through public art education. (sources can be found on our press page) (a draft of post can be provided to aid in completion)
- McKees Rocks Community Development Corporation - The McKees Rocks Community Development Corporation is a non-profit organization based in McKees Rocks in Pittsburgh, PA and focuses on community and economic development in McKees Rocks.
- Montgomery Lodge AF&AM - Freemason Lodge in Milford, Massachusetts chartered in 1797 by Paul Revere. 
- Media Policy Center - is a groundbreaking and award-winning media foundation dedicated to building better communities through creative content and localized outreach. 
- Mozilla Community Indore - Part of Mozilla India Community, Focusing on regional promotion and contribution of Open source projects under Mozilla Foundation.. 
- MyDeal Australia - Australia's fastest growing one stop retailer for thousands of essentials & in demand products at discount prices online from leading brands. 
- National Security Institute (The National Security Institute is a platform for research, teaching, scholarship, and policy development that incorporates a realistic assessment of the threats facing the United States and its allies as well as an appreciation of the legal and practical challenges facing U.S. intelligence, defense, law enforcement, homeland security, and cybersecurity communities. It is housed within the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University. It has a number of high profile members of their advisory board and fellows program.) (
- National Renal Administrators Association - The NRAA is the resource and voice for the independent and community-based dialysis providers.  NRAA's learning management system, Education Station, is a online learning platform for kidney care providers.  Conferences and Events: The NRAA hosts two annual meetings that offer unparalleled opportunities for members and non-members to interact and network with kidney care professionals from around the country. The NRAA Spring Meeting and Day on the Hill offers a unique experience that combines advocacy, education and networking. NRAA's signature event, the Annual Fall Conference Meeting features a robust education program, networking opportunities, and an exhibit hall with 60+ partners and vendors. 
- NAITA - The North Alabama International Trade Association 
- National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators - The National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) is a non-profit Accredited Crane Operator Certification organization that provides professional certification for operators and associated professionals in the crane and lifting industry. 
- National Nursing Centers Consortium The National Nursing Centers Consortium (NNCC) is a national nonprofit organization that advocates on behalf of nurse-managed health centers (NMHCs) and nurse-led care. They do this in the form of policy advocacy for increased scope of practice for nurse practitioners, funding initiatives, training and technical support for nurse-led care centers. They represent 250 NMHCs nation-wide. They work to enable nurse-managed health centers as a solution to healthcare disparities across the country the globe. They have worked with Congress to establish National Nurse Managed Health Clinic week.     
- National Housing Institute
- National English Spelling Competition (NESC) of Georgia - The NESC of the Republic of Georgia was initiated by a group of Peace Corps Volunteers (PCVs) serving in Georgia from 2011-2013. The PCVs envisioned a national spelling competition that would motivate students and teachers by making the English language learning experience fun and rewarding for participants. The NESC-GE was officially registered as a non-profit organization in Georgia on July 5, 2013. The program is administered by the NGO, “NESC Georgia,” and an advisory NESC Committee, which is comprised of volunteers throughout Georgia who strive to improve the English language learning experience for all. NESC Georgia collaborates with all parties interested in supporting the NESC including non-governmental organizations, government bodies, schools and the private sector.             
- National Mill Dog Rescue - is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome discarded breeding dogs and to educate the general public about the cruel realities of the commercial dog breeding industry. http://milldogrescue.org/
- National Library of Poetry - mentions: 
- National Women's Alliances - 6 Australian government funded entities which represent over 180 women’s organisations 
- Native Americans for Community Action Inc. - NACA Inc. is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization based in Flagstaff, Arizona providing health care, wellness & fitness, social services, and community development to the urban Native American populations in the area as well as others in need. They operate a Family Health Clinic, a Wellness Center, a tourism-centric open-air Native American Artisan Market, and a main office where much of their social service and community development programs are based. NACA Inc. partners with numerous organizations across the state, country, and continent, to bring services, knowledge, and awareness to the communities where they operate that is both cultural sensitive and assertive of the heritage and culture of Native American and Indigenous people everywhere.(http://www.nacainc.org)
- Neighborhood Legal Services Program - 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in Washington DC that provides free legal information, advice and representation to low-income District of Columbia residents. Also known as NLSP. Website: www.nlsp.org See scholarly article about NLSP history: http://www.howardfairhousing.org/dictator/media/2044/dcr1041.pdf, https://blogs.commons.georgetown.edu/righton/2014/02/23/my-recollections-of-working-for-neighborhood-legal-services-in-washington-dc-in-the-mid-1960s/ http://www.nationallawjournal.com/legaltimes/id=1202672271734/Holder-Celebrates-DC-Legal-Services-Groups-50th-Anniversary?cmp=share_twitter&slreturn=20141011110814, http://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/remarks-attorney-general-eric-holder-50th-anniversary-event-neighborhood-legal-services
- NeighborWorks® Waco - is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to build stronger neighborhoods through homeownership and other quality housing opportunities. See http://www.nw-waco.org/, http://www.wacotrib.com/news/158523155.html, http://www.nw.org/network/nationalhomeownershipmonth/documents/HomeownerSuccessStories_Smith.pdf, http://www.nw.org/newsroom/pressReleases/2010/netNews052110.asp
- NeighborWorks® Southern New Hampshire - A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing lives and the community environment by providing access to quality housing services, revitalizing neighborhoods and supporting opportunities for personal empowerment. Located in Manchester, NH. Website: www.nwsnh.org
- New Entrepreneurs Foundation - A non-profit organisation founded by Oliver Pawle, Dee Stirling, Lord Davies of Abersoch and Sir Nigel Rudd and was designed to develop the entrepreneurial leaders of the future. Runs as an annual course from September to June for up to 50 selected candidates. Each participant is provided with a paid work placement with a high growth startup, up to 25 skills workshops, networking speaker events, executive coach and business mentor. Backed by corporate and individual sponsors. Recruits nationally but based in London. Website: www.newentrepreneursfoundation.com
- New River Conservancy -- An environmental nonprofit dedicated to protecting the waters, woodlands, and wildlife of the New River Watershed. Website:www.newriverconservancy.org
- New England Regional Council of Carpenters --Regional governing body for the Carpenters union.
- New York State Chiropractic Association - A professional state association founded in 1970 that represents the interests of more than 6,000 chiropractors across New York State. Website: www.nysca.com
- National Energy Policy Institute
- NC3Rs (National Centre for the Replacement, Refinement and Reduction of animals in research) - an independent scientific organisation tasked by UK Government to use the 3Rs as a framework to support science, innovation and animal welfare. The NC3Rs is the largest founder of 3Rs research in the UK. Organisation website: http://www.nc3rs.org.uk. Conflict of interest: I work for the NC3Rs. External references: http://www.alttox.org/ttrc/eu/3rs-centers.html#UKNC3R, http://www.wellcome.ac.uk/News/2008/News/WTD040136.htm
- Noah's Ark Children's Hospice - Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice is a community-based hospice service providing support for children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions and their families in North and Central London and Hertsmere. Our mission is: to provide care and support for children and young people from birth who have a life-limiting or life-threatening condition. Our aim is to enable them to live full lives and to achieve their aspirations; and, to ensure that families are able to live life as fully as possible while their child is still alive and go on to face the future with hope after bereavement. - http://www.noahsarkhospice.org.uk (add. http://www.buildingtheark.org.uk)
- North Caroliniana Society - a select cultural heritage group founded in 1975. See http://www.ncsociety.org/, http://ncpedia.org/north-caroliniana-society
- Northern Starfish - Making A Difference, One Starfish At A Time. http://northernstarfish.org/ - http://www.bulletnewsniagara.ca/2013/04/24/young-niagara-falls-philanthropist-wesley-prankard-to-receive-caring-canadian-award-from-governor-general/ - http://cmicountmein.com/Count_Me_In/Count_Me_In_Conference_Speaker_-_Wes_Prankard.html
- Notting Hill Housing - Network Housing Group
- Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (NILMDTS) - providing free remembrance photographic portraiture to families suffering the loss of an infant. See https://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/ http://wn.ktvu.com/story/28822359/now-i-lay-me-down-to-sleep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1feyoXIV1M
- National Energy Foundation (US)- NEF is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in Salt Lake City dedicated to cultivating and promoting an energy literate society, founded in 1976. There is a National Energy Foundation in the UK and we're trying to differentiate from it. Website: www.NEF1.org, http://www.nonprofitfacts.com/UT/National-Energy-Foundation-Inc.html, http://www.mwalliance.org/node/3094
- Onehunga Swimming Club Onehunga Swimming Club is the second oldest swimming club in Auckland, New Zealand, starting in 1913 under the name of “Onehunga Swimming and Life Saving Club” In 1956 ,when the Onehunga War Memorial Pool in Jellicoe first opened, the club changed it’s name to “Onehunga Swimming Club”. It is a registered Charities organization in New Zealand. Sources: website charity page founding in 1913" rules of the club changing of name in 1956 +pool opening
- Oakham Enterprise Park - Formerly Ashwell Prison this site is now owned by Rutland County Council and has been turned into a thriving business park for the benefit of the local economy. 
- OSGi Alliance - open standards organization founded in March 1999.
- Old Rafflesians' Association
- Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary
- Ombudsman for Banking Service and Investment (OBSI) - The Canadian financial industry dispute resolution service for financial consumers and small businesses. The service is independent and impartial, and provided free of charge to customers who has a dispute which could not be resolved between customer and the financial firm on their own.
- Online Ocean Symposium - an organization that creates streaming video forums discussions on the ocean and climate by bringing together experts in the fields. The organization also works to amplify stories and efforts in the ocean realm. www.onlineoceansympsium.org
- Oregon Lutheran Youth Organization - a program of the Oregon Synod (ELCA). Youth-lead organization that plans events for Lutheran youth in the state of Oregon. http://oregonlyo.blogspot.com/
- OSME Alumni Association- Hello, I want to be created a article about OSME alumni association. This is a organization of ex-students of Orissa School of Mining Engineering. Please visit our alumni website http://osmealumni.weebly.com for better understanding.
- Outline (Surrey) - a Charity which started in 1999 and provides confidential advice, support and information to people who are concerned about issues regarding sexual health, sexuality, gender identity and coming out via a telephone helpline and online. - United Kingdom 
- Overcoming Obstacles - A non profit organization devoted to educating students about important life skills Official Site
- Open Local Illinois - www.openlocalillinois.org
- Organic Week - www.organicweek.ca
- One Step Shoe Recycling - www.onestepshoerecycling.org. An organization founded by a 20-year old university student who seek to encourage the benefits of sustainable consumerism. The organization collects thousands of used and unwanted shoes and delivers them to those in need all across the world.
- Omega Tau Rho - Honorary Fraternity created by the National Association of REALTORS
- Pacific Coast Council of Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders - http://pacificcoastcouncil.org - The Pacific Coast Council of Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Assns. Inc (PCC) was established to further the interests of Pacific Coast freight forwarders and customs brokers, their customers, U.S. exporters and importers, and the entire international trade comuinity. It is the primary goal of the PCC to foster the unimpeded flow of international trade along the U.S. Pacific Coast, and to assure the productive participation of Forwarders and brokers.
- PEF Israel Endowment Funds, Inc. - http://pefisrael.org - PEF was established as The Palestine Endowment Fund in 1922 by Justice Brandeis, Rabbi Stephen Wise, Robert Szold and a group of distinguished American Zionists to enable the direct distribution of funds to selected and approved charitable organizations in Palestine. After the formation of the State of Israel it's name was changed to PEF Israel Endowment Funds, Inc.
- Plus Men - http://www.plusmen.com - The first UK based site to offer a combination of dating and community services exclusively for gay men living with HIV. The site works with NHS Sexual Health Clinics and HIV Clinics to offer free membership which is otherwise only available on a cost basis. The idea of this is to help protect the privacy of those on the site.
- Peaceful Tribe- The Peaceful Tribe is a Non-Profit Organization that encourages peace. It is a group that ensures peace without the use of violence. See [www.sjoh0043.wix.com/peacefultribe]
- Pacific Basin Information Node - This was a part of the now-defunct (2012) National Biological Information Infrastructure (NBII) (see http://www.nbii.gov/termination/). It's important to document the history of this entity and for people to have a stable online URL to which people can refer when citing this organization for historical purposes. Note: also needs alias "PBIN".
- Peanut Foundation - research group of American Peanut Council - mentions: 
- Pension Research Council - Research Center at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania focused on pensions & retirement
- People Against Cancer - a grassroots group of cancer patients disillusioned with conventional cancer therapy
- Perfected Love Church, INC. - An independent church located in Swainsboro, GA. Also known as a local mission work for spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. Has a local impact by serving food with a pantry and going door to door inviting the community to come to church. Offical Website - http://perfectedlove.com/
- PetChance.org - A national nonprofit that helps pet owners raise money online for veterinary expenses and other pet health costs when money is tight. Official website - http://petchance.org
- Passion Play In The Smokies A Passion Play In Gatlinburg, TN. passionplayinthesmokies.org
- Pilgrims' Friend Society A UK based charity founded in 1807. They provide care for older people in the community, in retirement schemes, in care and nursing homes. http://www.pilgrimsfriend.org.uk/
- Polyglot Indonesia - Indonesian Polyglots' non-profit organization which promotes cross cultural understanding and cross cultural communication proficiency. http://polyglotindonesia.org/
- Population Institute - The Population Institute is an international non-profit organization that seeks to promote universal access to family planning information, education, and services. http://www.populationinstitute.org
- Priere Sans Frontieres: Priere Sans Frontieres, Inc. Non profit organization (Public charity). http://www.psfbible.org/
- Promotional Products Association International: Also known as PPAI. Non-profit trade organization for the promotional merchandise industry. http://www.ppai.org/
- Public Affairs Centre - The Public Affairs Centre (PAC) is an Indian not-for-profit think tank that promotes active engagement of citizens to improve the quality of governance in India, and it does so through its research on public policy and participatory governance. It is part of the Think Tank Initiative and is best known for having developed the Citizen Report Card. http://pacindia.org/ External references:    
- Public Lab: The Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science -- an open source community tackling pollution and environmental problems that affect people - https://publiclab.org/
- Quality Deer Management Association Non-profit - supports deer management practices to ensure of healthy deer herds.  mentions: 
- The Queens Council on the Arts - The Queens Council on the Arts (QCA) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1966. QCA is part of the Kaufman Arts District. This space is an exciting intersection of arts, commerce, media, advocacy and strategic networking for Queens arts and cultural institutions. [www.queenscouncilarts.org] 
- Reach - Association for Children with Upper Limb Deficiency - A UK Charity supporting children with upper limb deficiency. Also known as Reach Charity Ltd - www.reach.org.uk
- RU Recovery Ministries - A Faith-based Addictions Program - A US Non-Profit Organization based out of Rockford, IL. Also known as Reformers Unanimous - Website: RURecovery.com Recently noted in the news media. Was featured on CSPAN-1 with Ted Cruz in the Election of 2016 as part of a Round Table Discussion on Addiction in America. I am unable to write this article myself due to a conflict of interest.
- Reaching Hand-A Indian Charitable Trust that helps in upliftment of the weeker section of the society by educating and empowering them to live in dignity - [ www.reachinghand.org ]  [ https://twitter.com/reachinghand96 ]
- Realtor Political Action Committee - among the largest and most influential lobbying groups in the US
- Recipe For Success Foundation - A non-profit 501(c)3 organization focused on combatting childhood obesity by changing the way children understand, appreciate and eat their food, and empowering the community to provide healthier diets for their families. The Foundation was created in 2005 by Gracie and Bob Cavnar with the help of 24 Houston chefs, and began with cooking and gardening classes for 4th graders in six Houston elementary schools - [ www.recipe4success.org ]
- The Regular Forces Employment Association - RFEA is one of the oldest military charities continuously in existence and has supported Service Leavers and Veterans into employment for over 130 years. Founded on the 4th February 1885, its original name was The National Association for Employment of Reserve and Discharged Soldiers. - [ https://www.rfea.org.uk ] [ http://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?subid=0®id=1061212 ] [ http://www.oscr.org.uk/charities/search-scottish-charity-register/charity-details?number=SC039262#results ]
- The Ricardo Group - A centre-right think tank based in London covering all aspects of political economy, both international and and domestic. Established in 2012 in the name of David Ricardo, The Ricardo Group comprises specialists in relevant academic fields working together to promote the best public policy.  
- Risky Business Project - A non-profit (501)c(3) organization. The Risky Business Projects quantifies and publicizes the risks and opportunities associated with climate change in the United States. The organization was founded by Michael Bloomberg, Hank Paulson, and Tom Steyer in 2014 and continues to publish important reports that drive the conversation around climate risks and the business community. (   )
- Robby Poblete Foundation - A registered non-profit (501)(c)(3) organization created by author Pati Navalta Poblete (https://www.amazon.com/Pati-Navalta-Poblete/e/B001K8A9BQ) after the shooting death of her son, Robby, on September 21, 2014, in Vallejo, CA. The foundation's mission is to reduce gun violence through its gun buyback program, and transform the weapons into instruments of hope and opportunity through its art and vocational programs (http://robbypobletefoundation.org/). The organization was founded on February 23, 2017, in Vallejo, CA, and within a year its programs were adopted by several cities in California and Georgia because if its unique approach to reducing gun violence through art and providing career pathways for at-risk populations among youth, young adults, ex offenders,and those in the foster care system and homeless populations (https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/article/The-Gun-Show-Art-of-Peace-exhibit-in-Oakland-12926489.php) (http://www.augustachronicle.com/news/20180801/local-nonprofit-to-host-annual-gun-buy-back-day-saturday). The foundation was named 2018 California Nonprofit of the Year in Assembly District 14 by Assemblymember Tim Grayson (https://a14.asmdc.org/press-releases/assemblymember-grayson-honors-gun-violence-prevention-organization-nonprofit-year), and has garnered much media attention locally, nationally and internationally. (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bs-ed-op-0802-pitts-guns-20180801-story.html) (https://www.dailyrepublic.com/all-dr-news/solano-news/benicia/assemblyman-recognizes-poblete-foundation-as-top-nonprofit/) (https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/05/23/in-wake-of-her-sons-murder-pati-navalta-poblete-charts-a-course-to-peace/) (https://www.theartnewspaper.com/news/bay-area-commissions-turn-dismantled-guns-into-art)(https://balitangamerica.tv/pinay-mother-turns-grief-over-losing-son-to-gun-violence-into-campaign-for-peace/)
- Rockers Movement - a non-profit (501)c(3) organization, a collective designed to enable change and create solutions. They empower the community through the universal language of music, as well as the arts and cultural media.  
- Rose Charities,www.rosecharities.org, a multi-sectorial, international charity network focusing on community development, poverty reduction, education and health, founded Vancouver, Canada 1998. Projects in Asia,Africa,Americas including emergency relief.
- Romanian Children's Relief, Fundatia Inocenti, a 501c3 charity dedicated to preventing child abandonment in Romania.
- Rouleau Foundation, A US non-profit(501)c(3) organization in support of military families and helping communities.
In 2014, Sydnie and Lance Rouleau founded the Rouleau Foundation in an effort to bring awareness to and improve issues related to military families. The foundation focuses on three strategic areas: creating education opportunities, improving military families, and encouraging holistic family health.
Staff Includes Sydnie Rouleau, Lance Rouleau, Nelson Rouleau, Lisa Strickland-Rouleau, and Eric Flynn.
- Rajshri Foundation, www.rajshri.org, Rajshri Foundation is the non-profit arm of the 66 year-old Rajshri group, India’s leading film, TV, music and digital entertainment studio.
- Royal British Legion Scotland - The Royal British Legion Scotland or RBLS as it is sometimes referred now has a new trading name of Legion Scotland. The charity is a separate one from the RBL (Royal British Legion) which also exists. The Royal British Legion Scotland was set up on 18th June 1921 in Edinburgh's Usher Hall when more than 100 existing veteran support organisations joined together and formed the British Legion - Scotland was added later on when the RBL formed in England. The charity still exists today under its new trading name to stand for and provide support to veterans. Ref: www.legionscotland.org.uk
- Rho Eta Xi, , A midwestern co-ed professional fraternity focused on cinema and the art of entertainment .
- Reach Out WorldWide, [],ROWW is a network of professionals with first responder skill-sets who augment local expertise when natural disasters strike in order to accelerate relief efforts. (also founded by Paul Walker)
- San Diego Police Officers Association (was incorporated in 1953 to assist San Diego police officers in issues related to wages, hours, and working conditions. The SDPOA also aids members and their families in sickness, distress and death, and strives to improve social relations and welfare among the members.The precursor to the San Diego Police Officers Association was officially incorporated on August 5, 1953 as the San Diego Police Relief Association after having been originally established in 1912. In 1953, the purpose of the Relief Association was to “create and maintain a Police Relief Fund for the protection, care and relief of its members in distress through injury, sickness or death; to promote and maintain a feeling of friendship and fraternity among its members; to promote the individual and collective welfare of the members and to defend and preserve the rights of the members to a fair and secure retirement and pension system.” The Police Relief Association Articles of Incorporation were amended in 1962 to re-name the association to the San Diego Police Officers Association, Inc. as it is known today.
- Shreshth Bharat Foundation /; Shreshth Bharat Foundation is a Non Government Organisation dedicated for the environmental conservaton and public awareness on different social issues. This was Founded on 16th July 2013 by Social activist Arunesh Tiwari. Panchvati vikas karyakram (पंचवटी विकास कार्यक्रम) is a major project of Shreshth Bharat Fondation, under this project plantation of five different plants takes place in a scientific order. We plant Panchvati at Public places such as school, colleges, hospitals, police stations and government offices. The Idea of PANCHVATI is taken from RAMAYANA. During his exile Lord RAMA had made to move the Panchvati in NASHIK (Maharashtra). As described in the Ramayana, Panchvati was the place where five different trees (पीपल, बरगद, बेल, आंवला व अशोक) were placed in order. The scientists of CDRI researched on it and found PANCHVATI very Beneficial to human health. Shresth Bharat Foundation is also working for public awareness on different social issues such as Dowry system and female foeticide. Shreshth Bharat foundation strongly support and is involved in Beti bachao - beti padhao and Swachh Bharat mission programmes of government of India.
Mr. Arunesh Tiwari, social activist (founder)
- Safe Nation - is an organization created by the starter of a petition against plastic guns. Petition starter AJ Rubin said that he created Safe Nation on August 11th, 2018, when the petition hit 125,000 signatures. | https://www.change.org/p/stop-defense-distributed-from-releasing-downloadable-guns
- Save Our Cemeteries - is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit in New Orleans, LA. Our mission is to preserve, protect, and promote the historic cemeteries of New Orleans through restoration, education, and advocacy. SaveOurCemeteries.org
- Samahope - Samahope enables anyone, anywhere to fund critical medical treatments for those who cannot afford them. Samahope partners with local charity hospitals and global health organizations around the world with a track record of excellent care and fiscal discipline. These medical partners have highly accomplished physicians and medical providers who perform surgeries and other life-changing interventions in poor places. Samahope aims to fund 1 Million medical treatments. http://www.samahope.org/ | http://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2014/10/21/samahopes-leila-janah-3-can-save-the-world/ | http://techcrunch.com/2013/05/12/with-honoryourmom-samahope-wants-to-fund-medical-treatments-for-women-in-need-around-the-world-2/
- Sama Group - Sama Group is nonprofit organization founded by Leila Janah with a mission to use technology and private sector methods to tackle poverty. The group includes three social ventures: Samasource, Samahope, and Samaschool. http://samagroup.co | https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20131106162832-5424383-announcing-the-sama-group | http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3806550182001/helping-solve-the-global-unemployment-problem/#sp=show-clips | http://www.bloomberg.com/video/samasource-outsourcing-tech-work-to-low-income-communities-u5P0e_hvRJ~M5X~ozYo7iQ.html | http://www.fastcompany.com/1839862/meet-league-extraordinary-women-60-influencers-who-are-changing-world | http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Making-a-difference/2014/1023/Leila-Janah-helps-people-in-the-developing-world-find-work-near-home
- Samaschool - Samaschool (previously SamaUSA) provides digital skills training to low-income people so they can get jobs in the digital economy and lift themselves out of poverty. Samaschool runs in-person courses in the USA and Kenya, and also recently launched Samaschool Online, which offers online-only courses for more advanced students. http://samaschool.org/ | http://techcrunch.com/2015/02/26/samausa/ | http://blog.sfgate.com/inthemission/2014/01/31/sama-usa-teaches-tech-skills-to-students-in-need/ | https://www.brightfunds.org/stories/the-14-student-samausa-pilot-class-graduates
- San Diego Financial Literacy Center - The mission of the San Diego Financial Literacy Center (SDFLC), a 501C3 non-profit, educates and empowers individuals and families to make sound financial decisions and develop positive personal finance habits for life. San Diego's 10 News - Financial Planning Programs Aimed at Veterans San Diego Union Tribune - Marine to Speak at Financial Workshop Geared to Military
- Safety Net Foundation - A 501(C)3 non-profit service organization in Broward County, FL, involved in raising tolerance & awareness of and service to the homeless and at-risk community through events and outreach as well as cooperation with similar organizations and the faith community. http://www.snf-fl.org http://www.facebook.com/safetynetfoundation
- San Juan County Land Bank A non-profit organization in Washington State with a mandate to preserve in perpetuity areas in the county that have environmental, agricultural, aesthetic, cultural, scientific, historic, scenic or low-intensity recreational value and to protect existing and future sources of potable water. http://sjclandbank.org/
- Savannah Pride - 501C-3 in Savannah, GA, responsible for raising tolerance and awareness for the LGBT community through annual events and outreach including its annual Savannah Pride Festival. . . mentions: 
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital Foundation - Raises funds for Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital and our local community thru donations, special events and Children's Miracle Network radio-thons and events. http://www.svmhfoundation.org. http://www.svmh.com. http://www.cherrysjubilee.org/cause_history.html. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Salinas-Valley-Memorial-Hospital-Foundation/103232979635
- SARC(Harford County) - SARC aids victims of domestic violence, sexual violence, child abuse and stalking in Harford County Maryland. Programs include a 24-hour helpline, counseling, crisis intervention, hospital companions, legal advocacy and representation, a confidentially located, 28-bed safehouse, outreach, trainings, presentations and community education. Website, facebook, references.
- Scottish Adoption - Scottish Adoption are a Scottish based Adoption Agency which was set up in 1923 with the aim of delivering a holistic range of high quality placement and adoption services. They work in partnership with other key agencies and organisations such as Local Authorities. Scottish Adoption are committed to delivering a child centred service and they strive to build on their reputation as the best value provider in all aspects of Adoption. Website Facebook Twitter
- Sea Shepherd UK - Direct Action Marine Conservation Charity registered in England and Wales (Incorporated 2005). Sea Shepherd UK's mission is to end the destruction of habitat and slaughter of wildlife around the UK's coastline and across the world’s oceans in order to conserve and protect ecosystems and species. Sea Shepherd UK uses innovative direct-action tactics to investigate, document and take action when necessary to expose and confront illegal activities committed against marine wildlife and habitats.  
- Seattle Globalist--Seattle-based online publication covering international connections and global diversity in the Pacific Northwest. , , , , 
- Services and Advocacy for GLBT Elders - Long Island - a home where GLBT seniors can access supportive services, create rich social networks and share their legacy
- Science For All Foundation - The Science for All Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting an interest in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). SFAF is specifically focused on encouraging young women to pursue education and careers in science. 
- Science Schools Initiative - A Not-For-Profit that has a SHSAT test prep program that has recieved great praise among schools,parents,and students. 
- Scientific Exploration Society UK Charity 
- Screening for Mental Health, Inc. The premier provider of mental health screening programs. SMH's mission is to provide innovative mental health and substance abuse resources, linking those in need to quality treatment options. , , , , , , ,
- Sea Crest School - An independent K-8 school established in 1996 in Half Moon Bay, California with a focus on innovation. http://seacrestschool.org
- Shattemuc Yacht Club (New York) - A not for profit yacht club located in Ossining, New York. Information at http://www.shattemucyc.org
- Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum (A 501(c)3 organization based in Winchester, VA providing experiental educational opportunities to the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding regions) ,
- Simon Communities of Ireland - Charitable organization that aims to end homelessness and influence government policy and public opinion in Ireland.
- Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA) - Singapore Bullion Market Association (SBMA) is a non-profit organisation established in 1993 for the purposes of representing key stakeholders from the precious metals industry, including bullion banks, exchanges, refineries, bullion merchants and secured logistics support companies. SBMA plays a pivotal role in the development of Singapore as an Asian precious metals hub and also as one of the most global centres of connectivity for precious metals. SBMA participates in many activities such as engagement with industry, governmental and non-governmental agencies, publishing industry-based articles, and marketing and advertising, but its focus remains in creating and ensuring collaboration between its members. [www.sbma.org.sg/], , 
- Singapore Medical Society of the United Kingdom - Student-led organisation founded in 1994 to represent the interests of Singaporean students in medical and dental schools across the UK , , , 
- Sister Song - An organization focused on reproductive justice for women of color, minorities, trans for the complete well-being of all women and girls. Formed in 1997, based out of Georgia, and often credited with the creation of reproductive justice as a framework for change. , 
- Skillshare International - British international development organisation employing professional people in Africa and Asia.
- Small Business Advocacy Council (SBAC) - Illinois-based 501(c)(6) not-for-profit, non-partisan, member driven organization which promotes small business success through political advocacy, support services and educational programs. 
- Social Media Emergency Management (SMEM) - Social Media Emergency Management, stylized as #SMEM, is a disaster-response methodology developed in 2011 for disseminating crowd-sourced information via social media channels and low-bandwidth localized websites. SMEM groups consist of volunteer-run local response teams that collect and vet information about disasters, and senior "veteran" facilitators who disseminate updates through organized social media channels. SMEM projects include creating "official" hashtag topologies for disasters, fact-checking rumors, and assisting with logistics and allocation of emergency resources. SMEM projects include Joplin Tornado Info (2011 Mashable Awards Finalist), Rockaways Hurricane Sandy News , Ebola Virus Info , Measles Info , and Philippines Typhoon Aid. . Sources: , , ,
- The Society of St. Yves The Society of St. Yves is an ecclesiastical NGO based in Jerusalem. Based on canonical law and as a registered Catholic lay organization, it is the Catholic human rights organization in the Holy Land. The association was established in 1991 by the then Patriarch Michel Sabbah founded. (German WP has an article) 
- Socorro Gomes - President of the World Peace Council
- Solicitor Search Engine - A new project set up in the UK to make it easier to search for SRA regulated solicitors .
- Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute- Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute (SCPI) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing scientific research, education and resources to encourage safe, moral, pro-life medicines and therapeutics.
- South Australian State Emergency Service - The South Australian State Emergency Service (SA SES) is a volunteer based organisation responding to natural disasters and working to ensure the safety of communities around South Australia, Australia. Each State and territory of Australia has its own independent State Emergency Service, and the SA SES is only one of these services spread across Australia. At times of great need or catastrophic disaster, it is common that assistance be sought from other states. The SA SES comprises approximately 1700 volunteers spread across 68 units and responds to around 6000 – 7000 tasks and requests for assistance each year. These tasks primarily involve: Responding to floods, storms, road accidents and emergencies requiring both general rescue and technical rescue services (vertical rescue, confined space rescue, swift water rescue, road crash rescue). Supporting land, sea and air searches for missing persons and vessels. Providing blue water marine and brown water riverine rescue services.
Photos: SA SES logo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Emergency_Service#/media/File:SA_SES_Logo.png SA SES rescue vehicle https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Emergency_Service#/media/File:SA_SES_Ford_F250.gif
Categories: Emergency services in South Australia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Emergency_services_in_South_Australia
References: Carr, J, 2015. In times of need : the story of the South Australian State Emergency Service . 1st ed. Australia: Openbook Howden Design and Print.
- SparkCon an annual creative conference and showcase of local talent in Raleigh, NC, USA
- Speedy Publishing LLC (Speedy Publishing Provides Video Training Courses, Access to Software, eBook and Print Templates, Book Cover Creation and Much More) (http://www.speedypublishing.com)
- Spinal Research - Charity funding medical research around the world to develop reliable treatments for paralysis caused by a broken back or neck , , , , , .
- Standards for Excellence - A national institute that certifies the efficiency of nonprofit organizations in order to maintain a high standard for ethics and accountability. , , , 
- Stages of Learning - NYC based nonprofit organization that existed between 1994-2010. Its mission was to restore drama instruction to public schools and was home to the Chekhov Theatre Ensemble, an award-winning company of teaching actors.
- Steuben County Literacy Coalition - Offers comprehensive programming to increase the literacy rate of Steuben County, IN, community members of all ages.
- Styleta - Styleta is a rapidly expanding nonprofit organization that uses fashion to nurture the next generation of young social entrepreneurs by creating sponsored student organizations on campuses nationwide that allow students to take on leadership positions and gain hands-on experience in the world of business while bettering their community. Styleta collects gently used clothing, sells them online and on university campuses, and donates the proceeds to charity. Sources: Glamour, InStyle, People
- St. Nicks Alliance - The St. Nicks Alliance is a nonprofit, nonsectarian community-based organization founded in 1975 with a mission to serve as a catalyst to improve the quality of life of Williamsburg-Greenpoint (Brooklyn, NY) residents by addressing economic, educational, health, housing and social needs while preserving the vibrant and diverse character of the entire community, particularly for low- and moderate-income residents. , , 
- Sudbury Community Foundation AKA SCF. Public Foundation in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada since 1996. 
- Secure Borders Initiative -
- Social Aid & Pleasure Club
- Stichting Tripod Foundation - A Netherlands based charity. 
- St. Mary's Hospital (Langata) - Requested via OTRS, ticket:2014022710010515. 
- streetfootballworld - An international NGO that uses football (soccer) for positive social change. . Based in Berlin, Germany with offices in South Africa, Brazil, the U.S. and Colombia, and a network of 120 community organisations around the world--all of which place football at the heart of sustainable social change in their communities.             
- Swiss Network for International Studies - A Swiss funding agency for academic research funded in 2008 with the mission to promotes academic research in the interdisciplinary area of International Studies, cited on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_International_Academic_Network. 
- Startup Canada - A volunteer-driven and grassroots network of entrepreneurs working together to cultivate a culture of entrepreneurship in Canada and around the globe.
- Startup Stir - A Boston-based non-profit organization providing enrichment-oriented event programming in Boston, Philadelphia and New York.   
- Scripture Union Scotland - The vision of SU Scotland is to see the children and young people of Scotland exploring the Bible and responding to the significance of Jesus. Scripture Union Scotland is part of the worldwide family of Scripture Union movements  that began in the nineteenth century and now operate in over 130 countries across the world. We are a Christian charity working in partnership with local churches. More than 2,000 volunteers are involved in helping run our activities, together with around 100 staff and associate workers. We work in schools running SU Groups and supporting Curriculum for Excellence. Our two activity centres accommodate school groups and weekends away during term-time and during the school holidays we run an extensive programme of SU Holidays and SU Missions. We also run discipleship and training programmes, prayer events and online discipleship for young people. In all that we do we seek to ensure that we are prioritising the disadvantaged, working in partnership with churches and recognising the family context that young people come from. We are also committed to promoting prayer support for all schools in Scotland. ]
- Synthetic Turf Council (STC) - Founded in 2003, the Synthetic Turf Council is a 501(c)6 non-profit trade association dedicated to serving as a resource for trustworthy information about synthetic turf. Their objective is to encourage, promote and facilitate better understanding among all parties involved in the manufacture, selection, delivery and use of today's synthetic turf systems. To that end, they make every attempt to dispense information that is neutral, objective and validated by independent, science-based, current and credible research.
As an action-oriented organization, STC promotes high standards and high quality in the synthetic turf industry through a respected member certification program and strict code of ethics. Their semi-annual membership meetings provide a forum for cooperative learning and issue resolution, while outreach initiatives encourage cooperative relationships between industry and end-user organizations. Their Mission Statement is "Committed to community wellness and environmental responsibility through the use of synthetic turf, the Synthetic Turf Council is the industry's voice for promoting the highest ethical and professional standards, education, legislative and community advocacy."
As the voice of the industry, the STC has been cited often in the media, especially in response to the controversy over the use of crumb rubber used as an infill for synthetic turf in many sports fields and play parks. Some of these references include the following: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/artificial-turf-debate/feds-finally-take-action-crumb-rubber-turf-n517726; http://triblive.com/news/neighborhoods/carlynton/10529478-74/turf-playing-surface; http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-bears-turf-lawsuit-0527-biz-20160526-story.html; http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/264708-turf-industry-lobbies-up-in-rubber-safety-fight; http://www.law360.com/articles/737107/turf-wars-the-attack-on-crumb-rubber-synthetic-turf; https://chemicalwatch.com/43099/us-congressman-calls-for-synthetic-turf-safety-review; http://www.wuft.org/news/2015/12/04/synthetic-turf-studies-inconclusive-on-health-concerns/; http://www.bendbulletin.com/localstate/education/4107000-151/rubber-in-artificial-turf-causes-health-concerns; http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/artificial-turf-debate/feds-wont-say-if-artificial-turf-safe-kids-n435731; http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/technology/273927-applauding-agency-action-on-recycled-rubber-and-artificial; and many more.
The STC is also occasionally misquoted in the media: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/howard/laurel/ph-ll-mccullough-field-improvements-1008-20150930-story.html.
STC Certification: This program delivers peace of mind to buyers and end-users of synthetic turf by recognizing qualified companies whose products and/or services come highly recommended by their customers. The Certification program is an exclusive benefit of STC members. The eligibility requirements are listed here: http://www.syntheticturfcouncil.org/page/Certification. The fulfillment of the certification criteria and awarding of their certificate is a newsworthy event for STC Certified Members: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140108006085/en/Aplix-Achieves-Synthetic-Turf-Council-Certification.
- Steps of Faith Foundation- Steps of Faith Foundation is a registered Non-Profit that provides prosthetic limbs for people who are not able to afford them. Links that mention Steps of Faith are included below: http://www.stepsoffaithfoundation.org/ -- http://givingmatters.guidestar.org/nonprofit.aspx?orgId=1147467 -- http://1043myfm.iheart.com/onair/my-la-your-community-on-my-47118/327steps-of-faith-foundation-moving-amputees-14526224/ -- https://nashvillebynicole.com/2015/11/25/steps-of-faith-foundation/ -- http://www.etonline.com/news/141250_Wynonna_Judd_Praises_Husband_s_Positivity_despite_Motorcycle_Accident/ -- http://www.musictimes.com/articles/4301/20140219/wynonna-performing-benefit-steps-of-faith-foundation.htm -- http://www.kansascity.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/back-to-rockville/article38094249.html -- https://doterra.com/US/en/about/caring-steps-of-faith
- Tau Zero Foundation — Interstellar Spaceflight (, ) – transfer from h+pedia. Previously deleted on notability grounds. References updated, please reassess.
- tnAchieves (tnAchieves is the partnering non-profit to Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam's Tennessee Promise scholarship program. The organization provides the administration of the program which offers students the opportunity to attend two years of community or technical college free of tuition and mandatory fees. Students must contribute community service hours and participate in the mentoring program to be eligible.) (https://tnachieves.org/about-us/)(http://tnpromise.gov/)(http://www.chalkbeat.org/posts/tn/2017/01/12/for-tennessee-high-school-students-free-community-college-isnt-about-the-money-its-about-the-branding)(http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/education/2016/11/02/tennessee-promise-sets-application-record-again/93184198/) (http://wreg.com/2016/11/03/record-number-of-students-take-advantage-of-tn-promise/) (http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/education/2015/12/26/excitement-angst-remain-tennessee-promise/77381590/)
Tackle Kids Cancer - (Tackle Kids Cancer raises funds to benefit essential clinical care, unique support services and groundbreaking cancer research needed to find a cure at the Children’s Cancer Institute at HackensackUMC. Founded in September 2015 in partnership with New York Giants and Eli Manning, Tackle Kids Cancer has raised over $3 million to date. In addition, Tackle Kids Cancer has partnerships with New York Red Bulls, PGA Tour, Modell's Sporting Goods, New York Knicks, New York Liberty, Madison Square Garden, and PepsiCo) Site [www.TackleKidsCancer.org] Sources       
- Taos Launchpad - (Taos Launchpad is a non-profit organization that seeks to provide opportunities through programs designed to foster education, vocational access, and creativity. Our primary focus is on the youth, but we encourage the involvement of all ages.The goal is to stimulate innovation and provide the facilities needed for our future generation's minds to be enlightened and inspired.)
Taos Launchpad References:
Tapestries of Life Ministries - (Tapestries of Life is a Non-Profit 501(c)(3) public Ministry based both in the United States and as "Tapestries de Mexico in Chihuahua, Mexico as an international Orphanage and Adoption Agency exclusively for charitable purposes. (http://www.tapestriesoflife.com) Tapestries of Life (TLM) considers the Christian Mandate to take care of widows and orphans very seriously and in order to do this TLM has focused on 2 specific tasks. Firstly Steve & Cathy Brewer have envisioned and created an orphanage in Guadalupe Mexico, the largest such creation in all of Latin America. Much needs to be done in order to complete this endeavor, however when completed this orphanage will house over 400 children and the Government of Mexico has promised to fill it when it's doors finally open. This orphanage is being built with the proceeds of churches in the United States and around the World on 27 acres of property that was donated to Tapestries of Life. They have named this orphanage "Casa de las Gemas"--House of Gems. It includes, among other buildings, a two-story dormitory in the shape of a cross which will house 400 of the 7000 children so desperately needing such a facility in the area. The orphanage also contains a Clinic, a cafeteria, housing for staff, a warehouse for storage, and very importantly an elementary school.)
Some References concerning Tapestries of Life Ministries:
Listing of Orphanages at Orphanage.org,
(Aerial View of Orphanage with Google Maps)
April 2003 Mission Trip to Guadalupe, Mexico by a group from Wyoming Methodist Church)
(Tapestries of Life Local Newscast on ABC-KVIA Channel 7)
Interview of Steven Brewer, Founder and director of Tapestris of Life, 2014, Borderzine.com(c))
(Tapestries of Life YouTube Channel),
(Tapestries of Life Page @ MissionFinder)
Tapestries of Life Ministries in Fabens, Texas information at NonProfitFacts.com)
- Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU) - Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (commonly known as TDECU) is a local financial cooperative with $2.9 billion in assets and more than 252,000 members. TDECU serves the Houston, Gulf Coast, Dallas/Fort Worth and Victoria regions of Texas. . TDECU also owns the naming rights to the football stadium at the University of Houston. .
- Teachers Health Fund - Teachers Health Fund is a not-for-profit private health fund.. Contact centre: 1300 728 588.  Headquarters: Sydney, Australia.  CEO: Brad Joyce.  Founded: 1954.
- Team Challenge - Team Challenge is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America’s (CCFA) endurance training and fundraising program, which has grown to become the second largest such organization in the US, raising more than $50 million since its inception in 2007 . Through Team Challenge, participants run or walk a half marathon (13.1 miles), train for a cycling event, or experience a sprint triathlon while simultaneously helping to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis—two chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact over 1.4 million Americans  
- TerraGraphics International Foundation (TerraGraphics International Foundation (TIFO) is a 501c3 organization specializing in human health risks associated with environmental contaminants. Founded in 2013, the organization uses proven models developed over decades of work at US sites and applies proven methodologies to sites around the world. Much of the organization's work has been in Nigeria, addressing the worst outbreak of lead poisoning in modern history.) (http://www.gcint.org/terragraphics-what-the-recognition-means/ , http://www.aspph.org/event/columbia-23rd-annual-granville-h-sewell-lecture-in-environmental-health-sciences/ , http://www.foxnews.com/health/2013/08/05/doctors-treat-more-than-1000-children-for-lead-poisoning-in-african-village.html , https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2013MED/webprogram/Paper222398.html , http://www.msf-me.org/en/news/news-media/news-press-releases/msf-welcomes-news-that-remediation-work-in-bagega-has-begun.html , http://www.denverpost.com/2013/08/03/doctors-can-finally-begin-to-treat-1000-lead-poisoned-kids-in-nigeria/ , http://www.msf.ca/en/article/remediation-work-begun-village-children-affected-lead-poisoning , https://www.yahoo.com/news/nigeria-doctors-treat-lead-poisoned-children-100739575.html?ref=gs ]
- Texas Home School Coalition (Texas Home School Coalition is the authority in Texas on home schooling. The coalition of three organizations impacts the lives of more than 100,000 home schooling families in Texas. Since 1986, THSC has been working to secure and maintain the liberties of Texas families through advocacy and service as well as influencing the political processes that determines law and policy relative to home schooling families and parental rights in Texas.)         
- The Boys Initiative - A non-profit organization with the mission shedding light on underachievement among boys and young men, to foster dialogue and debate about it, and collaborate on solutions with those who are committed to the futures of our nation's youth. 
- The Electronic Security Association - A United States non profit trade association for the electronic security and life safety industry. 
- The Guthy-Jackson Charitable Foundation - The Guthy-Jackson Charitable Foundation is dedicated to funding basic science research to find answers that will lead to the prevention, clinical treatment programs and a potential cure for Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO) Spectrum Disease. 
- The International Legal Foundation (ILF) - "Created in 2001, the ILF is an international nongovernmental organization that assists post-conflict and transitional countries in establishing public defender systems that provide effective, quality criminal defense services for the poor. It is guided by two fundamental principles: that laws must be drafted with an appreciation of the cultural realities of the country in which they will function; and that defense lawyers—as guardians of due process—are indispensable to any fair system of justice and must be provided to anyone accused of a crime. In 2003, the ILF opened Afghanistan’s first independent public defender office in Kabul, and has since established public defender offices in Nepal and the West Bank."   Mentions:   
- The Nature Trust of British Columbia -The Nature Trust of British Columbia is a leading land conservation organization based in British Columbia, Canada. They acquire ecologically significant land through purchase, donation, covenant and lease. Then they care for this land in order to protect the natural diversity of wildlife and plants, and their critical habitats. 
- The Nordic International Support Foundation (NIS) - The Nordic International Support Foundation (NIS) is a Norwegian-registered non-profit non-governmental organisation engaged in stabilisation and reconciliation initiatives in conflict and post-conflict areas. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, NIS has finalised a project in Sri Lanka and currently implements projects in Somalia, Myanmar, and the Sahel.  Mentions:              
- The Reinvestment Fund - A community investment group that specializes in financing low-wealth neighborhood revitalization in the Mid-Atlantic region 
- The Syria Institute - A non-profit organization founded in 2015 in response to the growing need for informed research and analysis of the situation in Syria. The Syria institute is a registered 501(c)(3) based in Washington, DC. The executive director is Valerie Szybala. This organization is also involved in the Siege Watch project, which is a joint initiative with "PAX for Peace", a Dutch humanitarian aid organization, to publish quarterly reports on the besieged communities of Syria, presently affected by the war.
- The Yoga Project - (A charitable project offering an introduction to yoga to Australian soldiers, as a means of fitness and well-being training. Brisbane (Australia) yoga studios, Raw Power Yoga and Flex Hot Yoga, invited soldiers to participate in unlimited classes during May 2016, for a $10 donation for the whole month. Funds raised were donated to Wounded Heroes, a non-profit organization, to provide emergency support payments to soldiers and their families. Yoga instructors from these studios also donated their time to conduct lunch-break classes for soldiers at Gallipoli Barracks in Brisbane, Australia.)
- Thirst Relief International - A non-profit organization founded in 2005 dedicated to providing water to 9 countries throughout the world, so far impacting over 200,000 lives.  mentions: 
- Three Rings (UK-based website) A non-profit online company providing rota management and other related online resources to charity helplines in the United Kingdom, mainly for Samaritans branches and Nightline organisations. Three Rings is run by volunteers who previously volunteered for Nightlines and/or Samaritans, or still do. 
- Through the Heart - The mission of Through the Heart is to educate and support anyone who is experiencing a pregnancy loss either directly or indirectly. Through the Heart is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.  
- Tinogona "It is achievable", organization founded by Tererai Trent, also a consulting organization.
- Triblox nonprofit Game Studios - Created in 2007 by Voho. Currently working on Halo: Out With a Whimper,  mentions: 
- Tobacco Free CA - near as I can tell, this is some sort of organization dedicated to banning smoking in the state of California. There doesn't seem to be any information about them on the web, but their sponsored TV adds are ubiquitous in California.
- Tony Blair Africa Governance Initiative - a UK charity which works with African leaders and their governments on public service delivery,currently in Sierra Leone, Rwanda and Liberia  mentions: 
- Top Employers Institute - The Top Employers Institute globally certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people. Optimal employee conditions ensure that people develop themselves personally and professionally. This in turn enables companies to grow and to develop, always. Website.
- TransCelerate BioPharma Inc. - was launched in 2012 by several pharma companies to simplify and enhance the research and development of new medicines. Through several initiatives that develop practical solutions to overcome inefficiencies in clinical trials and are drawn from the combined expertise of member organizations and industry collaborators.  Mentions: , , 
- Tree Angels for Haiti - Nonprofit started in 2011 focusing on deforestation in Haiti. Incorportated in the state of Virgina, USA. Sandra Romulus is Founder and Executive Director. Current focus is planting and distributing trees around the Leogane region. Site:  Mentions: 
- Treehouse (nonprofit) (Treehouse envisions – and strives to create – a world where every child that has experienced foster care has the opportunities and support they need to pursue their dreams and become productive members of our community. The organization wants all youth in foster care to graduate from high school at the same rate as their peers with a plan for the future.) (http://www.treehouseforkids.org/)
- Truth About Money - Truth About Money provides financial education courses, debt management and estate planning services to successful online applicants. Through these courses and services, as well as the online blog and tools section, Truth About Money strives to help South Africans take control of their finances and make informed financial decisions that can change their lives, one step at a time. Truth About Money is a 1Life initiative. http://www.truthaboutmoney.co.za/about/
- TurboVote - a tech start-up that allows people to fill out voter registration forms online and get subscribed to text and email reminders about upcoming elections. TurboVote has already helped more than 200,000 people register to vote and has been written about by the New York Times, the Journal of Higher Education, and other publications. Mentions: 
- Total Child Development, part of TCD Kids Foundation, a non-profit that provides tutoring, mentoring, service learning, and community awareness events for kids. ,
United Warrior Services, Inc. - A Texas based, 501c3 non-profit organization, committed to reducing and preventing Veteran Suicide. Founded in 2017, UWS is an all volunteer group dedicated to bringing 22 veterans a day taking their own lives, down to zero. https://unitedwarriorservices.org/
United Policyholders - A non-profit organization based in San Francisco, California that works to provide information, advocacy, and recovery resources to insurance consumers in all 50 states.
UI LABS UI LABS is an innovation accelerator that leverages a network of hundreds of partners from university + industry (represented by the “UI” in their name), along with startups, government, and community groups, to address problems too big for any one organization to solve on its own. (uilabs.org) (wgntv.com/2015/05/11/ui-labs-opens-headquarters-in-chicago/)
Up2Us doing business as Up2Us Sports, is a sports-based youth development non-profit organization founded in 2010 dedicated to supporting young people through sport.  Through their national coach program, Up2Us identifies, trains and supports coaches, many of whom serve as AmeriCorps members, to work with young people in underserved communities around the country.  Their training teaches strategies for coaches to work with young people who have dealt with trauma. 
- UKCRC - The UK Clinical Research Collaboration (The UK Clinical Research Collaboration (UKCRC) was established in 2004 with the aim of re-engineering the clinical research environment in the UK, to benefit the public and patients by improving national health and increasing national wealth.
The Partnership brings together the major stakeholders that influence clinical research in the UK. It includes the main UK research funding bodies; academia; the NHS; regulatory bodies; the bioscience, healthcare and pharmaceutical industries; and patients.
The UKCRC represents a new way of working in which complex long-standing issues are tackled by key stakeholders working together. Strategic direction and oversight is provided by the UKCRC Board with broad stakeholder input into key issues. Activities are led and administered by individual Partners on behalf of the Partnership.
The UKCRC was established to address the challenge that conducting research in the UK was much harder than it needed to be, despite the NHS providing the perfect environment in which to carry out high quality research for the benefit of patients.
The issues that need to be addressed in order to strengthen clinical research in the UK were highlighted in key reports from the Academy of Medical Sciences (AMS) and from the Bioscience Innovation and Growth Team (BIGT). The Government recognised the need for further investment and the importance of a collaborative approach through the Research for Patient Benefit Working Party and from this the UK Clinical Research Collaboration was created.) (http://www.ukcrc.org/about-the-ukcrc/what-is-the-ukcrc/)
- UKCRC Tissue Directory and Coordination Centre (The UKCRC Tissue Directory and Coordination Centre was set up to support the work of UK biobanks by improving access to their human tissue samples for research purposes. The centre has four main work areas, which have been designed to support biobanks in maximising the use of their existing and new human tissues sample collections through a tissue directory, harmonisation and engagement.
The UKCRC Tissue Directory and and Coordination Centre was established through the recommendation of the UK funders of experimental medicine, who discussed and agreed a common vision for their investment of in human tissue resources in 2010/2011. The Centre seeks to support the work of biobanks by improving visibility to human tissue under their custody and shall do this through the creation of an online Directory of Biobanks wihich will increase the visibility of sample and data collections in the UK and facilitate opportunities to particiapte in European projects as the National Node of BBMRI-ERIC (BBMRI.uk).)
(http://www.ukcrc.org/research-infrastructure/ukcrc-tissue-directory-and-coordination-centre/ https://www.mrc.ac.uk/news/browse/uk-clinical-research-collaboration-establishes-new-national-tissue-directory-and-research-collaboration/ https://www.biobankinguk.org/)
- UCare - UCare is an independent, nonprofit health plan providing health coverage and services to more than 500,000 members in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. UCare serves more people from diverse cultures and more people with disabilities enrolled in Medical Assistance than any other health plan in Minnesota. Working in partnership with health care providers and community organizations, UCare serves:
- Individuals and families choosing health coverage through MNsure, the new insurance marketplace
Medicare-eligible individuals Individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance Adults with disabilities
- Was among the first Minnesota health plans to offer coverage through MNsure.
Has the fourth-largest health plan enrollment in Minnesota, serving more than 500,000 members across Minnesota and 26 counties in western Wisconsin. Provides health coverage to nearly 100,000 Medicare-eligible individuals through its Medicare health plans and 10,000 Minnesotans enrolled in individual and family UCare Choices plans.
- Provides health coverage to more than 300,000 individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and has the largest and most diverse Prepaid Medical Assistance Program membership of any health plan in Minnesota.
- Works with thousands of health care providers across Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Members have access to more than 43,000 physicians at thousands of locations.
Was the first health plan in Minnesota to own and operate a mobile dental clinic. Was the first health plan in Minnesota to offer health care programs for people with disabilities, and currently serves the most members with disabilities of any health plan in Minnesota.
- Was created in 1984 by the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health at the University of Minnesota Medical School. Today, UCare is an independent, nonprofit organization offering health coverage plans in Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
- Offers a 4.5 Medicare Star plan, UCare for Seniors, with a satisfaction score (Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems) higher than the national and state average.
- Is led by Jim Eppel, President and Chief Executive Officer, who brings several decades of health care experience and executive leadership to his role.
Is a 2015 Star Tribune Top 150 Workplace. 
- Undersea Voyager Project – A nonprofit that focuses on ocean science, research, exploration and education http://www.underseavoyagerproject.org *Request for a page to be made.
- Unyts - A non-profit organization headquartered in Buffalo and serving Western New York. Founded in 1981, Unyts (formerly known as Upstate New York Transplant Services) is the federal and state authorized organ, eye and tissue procurement organization for Alleghany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans and Wyoming counties. Unyts Community Blood Service began in 2007 at the request of local hospitals. It is the primary supplier of blood products to Kaleida Health, ECMC and all hospitals in Niagara and Wyoming counties. Official site: . Mentions: , , 
- United Neighborhood Houses - United Neighborhood Houses of New York (UNH) is a 501(c) nonprofit membership organization of 38 independent community centers and settlement houses in New York City. Rooted in the history and values of the settlement house movement, UNH provides a collective voice for member agencies, performing advocacy to support policies and funding as well as participating in collaborations to benefit the settlement houses in the areas of children, youth, adult literacy and immigrant services, older adults, housing stability, and healthy food. UNH was founded in 1919 and Martin Luther King, Jr., addressed the organization in 1966. UNH is already mentioned in the Wikipedia articles for Settlement Houses  and several of our member agencies. [disclaimer: I am a UNH employee] Official site: . Third-party sources: WNYC story on UNH annual fall conference, 1966 , Text of MLK Jr.’s speech to UNH 1966, , Spearheads for Reform, The Social Settlements and the Progressive Movement 1890-1914 (book, pg 239), by Allen F. Davis. Articles: New York Times , New York Daily News, 2015 , Quoted in a press release issued by Mayor de Blasio , New York Post, 2014 , Newsday 2014 ,Daily News 2013 .
- Urban Uprising is a not-for-profit organisation that funds climbing programmes for at risk young people in Brazil and Scotland . It was originally founded in August 2013  by Stuart Green, Tom Ray and Matt Ray to provide funding for Centro de Escalada Urbana (in English, Urban Climbing Centre) a grass roots climbing programme for disadvantaged youths from Rio de Janeiro's Rochina favela . In 2016 Urban Uprising co-funded the build of an indoor climbing wall in Rochina . Due to significant interest for this programme in the UK the first Scottish project was launched in Feb 2016 in Glasgow with support from The Climbing Academy Glasgow . The next Scottish project is due to be launched in Edinburgh in 2017. The charity has support in the form of Ambassadors from some of the UK's top climbers , including Dave Macleod  , Natalie Berry  , James Pearson   and Robbie Phillips   to name a few. In the UK so far the charity has delivered climbing taster sessions to 60 young people and have taken 14 young people through a 6 week climbing development programme where they got the chance to achieve a NIBAS award . *Request for a page to be made.
- Veterans of America - non-profit organization that builds tiny houses for homeless Veterans in needs. A gold star rating with Guide Star - https://www.guidestar.org/profile/81-4288752 Veterans of America has been featured in several articles thoughout the nation as a up and coming non profit that is making a diffrence in the Homeless Veteran Community. More info on website page - http://veteransofamerica.vet - http://facebook.com/veteransofamericavet
- Verbattle Foundation - non-profit organization that promotes democratic values and culture of debates and leadership. The organisation is based out of bengaluru, India and has operations in many countries through its partners and associates. Verbattle's internationally acclaimed debate format is the only unique format from the developing world. - http://verbattle.com/
- Virtual Enterprises International - Also referred to as (VEI), is a non-profit organization which runs an in-school entrepreneurship and global business program preparing students for college and career through hands-on, workplace simulations. The program got its start in 1994 when the New York City Department of Education implemented "Virtual Enterprises" in seven New York City public high schools. Virtual Enterprises International, Inc. was formed in 2011 to support and guide the growth of this program, which is now in 500 secondary and post-secondary schools across America, serving over 10,000 students annually. 
- VOKI INTERNATIONAL - child relief organisation with projects in India, Nepal, Switzerland, Thailand.  -  -  -  - . External links:  (German link) -  re-tweet of VOKI INTERNATIONAL -  CEO of organisation -  Acknowledged and taxdeductable in Switzerland -  -  other references. video clip of the organization.  - Press-report on Project VOKI India , ,  - Press-report on VOKI INTERNATIONAL  - Radio-News-report on VOKI INTERNATIONAL  - Report's on WorldNews , , 
- Vibe 107.6FM - Also referred to as Vibe 107.6, is a licensed non-profit community radio station based in Watford, Hertfordshire. Music selection includes contemporary music ranging from chart and indie to hip hop and R&B, old skool and pop, with features on local unsigned bands. Music is broadcasted to Watford and its surrounding areas, such as Hemel, Harpenden, St Albans. It was launched in August 2011, and works closely with community businesses to promote the work of local people. , , , , 
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) Riders' Union A public transit riders' union based in Washington, DC that models other riders' unions in The United States. Founded in September 2015. .
- Warm Cookies of the Revolution A Denver, Colorado-based 501c3 organization and self-proclaimed "civic health club" that works to engage everyday citizens in their local civic, political, and cultural lives by creating and hosting events using award-winning comedy, theater, and irreverent show and tell . And they always have cookies and milk at their events!
- Washington Humane Society A non-profit organisation chartered by the U.S. Congress 
- WeRobotics (WeRobotics is a Swiss/US non-profit that is committed to spreading the knowledge and expertise in using robotics solutions for social good applications across the developing world. WeRobotics does this by establishing innovation labs, called "Flying Labs", that train local individuals, organizations, and governments, and carry out out disaster recovery, nature conservation, development, or other types of missions. WeRobotics currently has projects ongoing in Peru, Tanzania, and Nepal ranging from landslide mapping in Nepal to cargo delivery in the remote reaches of the Amazon Rain-forest.) (http://werobotics.org/media/ http://werobotics.org/blog/)
- William G. McGowan Charitable Fund - William G. McGowan Charitable Fund Inc. is a not-for-profit foundation with over $145 million in assets under management. The foundation focuses its grants on scholastic assistance to students and medical research. It was established in 1992 and is based in Washington, District of Columbia. Third party:  
- William O. Douglas Trail Foundation A non-profit founded in 2005 with the mission of establishing the William O. Douglas Trail as "a statewide significant heritage trail that links the City of Yakima to Mount Rainier."  mentions: 
- Window Coverings Association of America -
- We Love Reading Non-Profit Organization located in Amman, Jordan, founded in 2006 by Dr. Rana Dajani. An NGO about fostering a love of reading in children around the world, and especially the Middle East where such a culture is lacking, through promoting reading aloud to children and creating libraries in neighborhoods around the country and the region. The NGO has workshops and training programs teaching people to read aloud to children and having reading sessions with children, creating a self sustainable community of readers and people who love books. They publish and distribute children's books aimed at enhancing environmental consciousness and empathy in children. They organize reading sessions and set up libraries in neighborhoods as well as refugee camps around the country. The NGO and the idea has spread to many countries in the Middle East as well as other areas, such as Europe, Africa, North America and Southeast Asia. We Love Reading has been nominated as a finalist for the WISE award for supporting the development and replication of cutting-edge practices. The founder, Dr. Rana Dajani, has been ranked 13 in CEO Middle East Magazine's list of 100 most powerful Arab women and named one of the most influential women scientists of the Islamic world in 2014 by UK based Muslim Science magazine. She was also awarded the 2009 Arab World Social Innovator award by Synegros for the project We Love Reading, and nominated as one of Ahel Al-Himmeh (an initiative by Queen Rania of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to recognize individuals who do volunteer work for the Jordanian community).          
- Whangarei Growers Market A Growers Market formed in 1998 which is the largest and oldest market of its kind in New Zealand and which came about as a direct result of the supermarket duopoly causing the auction system to fail. Radio New Zealand report, The Social and Economic Impact of Whangarei Growers Market, Whangarei Growers Market to supply produce to Auckland, [TVNZ Country Calendar episode|http://tvnz.co.nz/country-calendar/episode-23-growing-strong-3642619], Transition Towns - Whangarei Growers Market talk, Grower, Sep 2002; v.57 n.8:p.10-12; issn:1175-2742, Lifestyle farmer, Nov/Dec 2003; v.4 n.5:p.24-27; issn:1175-3390, North and South (Online), Oct 2009; n.283:p.58-65; issn:0112-9023, Tree cropper, Jun 2015; n.82:p.30-40; issn:1173-3292New Zealand Growing Today, Jul 2001; v.15 n.7:p.38-41; issn:1171-7033
- Western Federal Credit Union "Western is classified as a multiple common bond, primarily transportation equipment credit union. Western Federal Credit Union is now [Unify Financial Federal Credit Union].
- Woloso "World Lottery for Social Development" - http://www.woloso.com - A non-profit organization located in Quebec promoting life before profit.
- World Book Night U.S. - Inspired by the U.K. organization, World Book Night U.S. is a non-profit organization where Givers give half a million free World Book Night paperbacks to light and non-readers on April 23 (also known as World Book Day). http://www.us.worldbooknight.org/
- World Energy Forum - A non-profit organization that actively facilitate strategic relationships, opportunities, and translates ideas into a global marketplace. The organization was founded in 2008 by Dr. Harold HyunSuk Oh with a mission to provide energy and water for all and to promote clean and safe energy and sustainable development across the globe. The organization has many reputable sources and is notable. The article has previously existed but was bias. A proper article for this organization should be created. http://www.worldenergyforum.com/ Source 1 source 2Source 3 Source 4 source 5 video 1video 2video 3 ]
- World Leisure Organization (WLO) - A worldwide, non-governmental association of persons and organizations dedicated to discovering and fostering the conditions that best permit leisure to serve as a force for human growth, development and wellbeing. The organization was incorporated in 1956 in New York City. It is the belief of the World Leisure Organization that well selected leisure experiences improve one's quality of life. The World Leisure Organization works toward its mission by hosting forums and events that allow for the formal and informal dissemination of knowledge and information; engaging in informed advocacy surrounding conditions that optimize leisure experiences in regards to legislation, infrastructure, leadership and programming; and fostering inquiry through research and scholarship to allow for the discovery of personal and social potentialities of leisure experiences. Today, the organization hosts numerous events throughout the world that aim to advocate for and educate on the importance of leisure in communities while also highlighting places that have elevated leisure to a prominent standing. The World Leisure Organization includes a membership and is governed by a Board of Directors with guidance from an Executive Committee.  
- World Villages for Children - A non-profit organization working to reduce global poverty by providing food, healthcare, vocational training, and education to more than 20,000 children in Brazil, Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, South Korea, and the Philippines. In the Boystowns and Girlstowns, the children are provided with an in-house education program from kindergarten to high school, with the majority of programs focused on middle school and high school. High school students also receive vocational training. As a result of this training, graduates have been very successful in securing jobs after completing their education. To date, World Villages for Children has helped more than 150,000 children and their families break free from a life of poverty. The Sisters of Mary, who operate the schools, choose students based on economic need and educational prerequisites. 
- World Public Forum - international nongovernmental European-based organization which supports and develops dialogue among civilizations since 2003 
- Women Against Paternity Fraud - A non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that educates the public, media, and policy makers on issues relating to paternity fraud. 
- Women’s Rehabilitation Centre (WOREC) A non-profit organization working in Nepal, founded by Women Right Activists in 1991 in order to address the issue of human trafficking. Its actively engaged in the promotion and protection of human rights, campaigning on violence against women and trafficking of women as well as economic social and cultural rights (ESCR).
- Women's Enterprise Initiative (WEI) - A non-profit initiative established by Western Economic Diversification Canada to help women in Western Canada successfully start, grow and operate their businesses. The WEI is comprised of centres in the four western provinces: Women's Enterprise Centre of BC, Alberta Women Entrepreneurs, Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan, and Women's Enterprise Centre of Manitoba. In addition to providing three core services: business financing, training and advising, the centres also provide networking opportunities, coaching and mentoring to support women at various business stages.      
- Williamsburg Health Foundation - A non-profit 501(c)(3) private foundation that promotes health and mobilizes resources in the greater Williamsburg, Virginia community. Previously named the Williamsburg Community Health Foundation, est. 1996. 
- Wounded Warrior Homes - Wounded Warrior Homes provides affordable long term transitional housing, hands on resources and a defined path for homeless service members with Post Traumatic Stress and Traumatic Brain Injury to transition from active-duty military service to independent living. 
- YouCaring.com - Free Online fundraising website for adoptions, medical expenses, tuition, and mission trips. Lebanon Express YouCaring article. Killer Startups
- Young Americans Center for Financial Education - mentions: 
- Young Entrepreneurs Business Week (YEBW) - Non-profit organization that provides week-long business, financial literacy, and career-prep camps for high school students at college campuses in Oregon. - mentions: 
- Young Mariners of New Zealand - A non-profit youth organisation similar in some ways to the New Zealand Sea Scouts, that fosters mental, spiritual and physical development of young women through sailing, rowing, camping and other leadership and team building activities. Based throughout the Upper North Island of New Zealand. Mentions:
- Youssef Bey Karam Foundation Private, charitable and non-profit foundation, which seeks to spread the history of the Lebanese hero Youssef Bey Karam.
- Yes We Code - An initiative to teach programming to low-opportunity youth, powered by Van Jones' Rebuild the Dream fund. 
- Year Up - A national non-profit organization that provides a one-year professional training program for urban young adults aged 18-24. References: 
- YMCA Scotland - National Council of YMCA's in Scotland (The YMCA (Young Men’s Christian Association) is one of the biggest youth organisations in the world. Founded in 1844, YMCA operates today in 119 countries working with 58 million people.
Across the world, YMCA works to bring social justice and peace to young people and their communities, regardless of religion, race, gender or culture.
In Scotland the YMCA operates in over 100 local communities through 32 local YMCA organisations working with the most vulnerable children, young people and families. Often based in the heart of a community, YMCA supports young people to achieve their fullest potential.) (https://www.ymcascotland.org/about-us/)
- Davies, Sally (9 May 2014). Financial Times https://www.ft.com/content/0bef5d18-d755-11e3-a47c-00144feabdc0. Retrieved 5 October 2016. Missing or empty
- Dixon, Lance. "Coaches teach kids life lessons". Miami Herald. Retrieved 31 March 2017.
- Hill, Shannen. "Up2Us Sports Holds Panel on Youth Violence Prevention". Los Angeles Sentinel. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- Mcnulty, Ian. "Community Impact Series: Up2Us". WWNO. Retrieved 31 March 2017.
- Forman, Ross. "Nonprofit pushes sports as a safe space for youth". Windy City Times. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- Given, Karen. "Operation Coach Pairs Veterans With At-Risk Youth To Help Both". Huffington Post. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- McCalmont, Lucy. "Trauma-Sensitive Coaching Transforms Violent Neighborhoods". WBUR. Retrieved 31 March 2017.