|How to request a list|
Add the following text to the bottom of this page:
Please help by fulfilling these requests!
Requests in June 2015
Request in Feb 2017. A list of Palestinian Newspapers and a list of Palestinian TV stations. Wikipedia does have a list of ISRAELI newspapers and Israeli TV stations so Wikipedia is being biased and prejudiced and taking an enemy political stand against the Palestinians by not featuring EQUALLY the same information about the Palestinians' newspapers and TV stations that it features about Israel. This information is widely available on the internet.
Applied arts and sciences
Arts and entertainment
Fictional Nations, Cities and organizations are abundant in spy-adventurous novels of Urdu writer Ibn-e-Safi Requested by unknown
A List of all the comics relatable to Green Arrow.(Kinda like the List of Batman comics.) From his beginnings up to the current releases. Requested by unknown
(Non-subscription services such as cable/satellite/internet streaming.) Free channels/stations broadcasted to local areas, not from subscription services. We would like to know; for which areas, who/what is available? Requested by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 01:02, 20 November 2016 (UTC)
For example: Thailand has recognized eSports as a type of sport (and agreed to allow the registration of E-sports association) since 27 July 2017. Many countries are recognized eSports as a sport before Thailand. Requested by Love Krittaya (talk) 17:32, 14 August 2017 (UTC)
World War II Treblinka Death/Work Camp. They had underground gas chambers. There is a documentary on it called: Treblinka: Hitler's Killing Machine. Thank Ya'll! Requested by 2606:A000:8C46:DD00:FCEB:117F:8C5D:B22D (talk) 19:31, 12 July 2016 (UTC)
Lists of people by profession/occupation
I'm quite surprised that in the category of Lists of writers by language, there is no a list of Chinese-language writers. May someone create that? Requested by Professorjohnas (talk) 13:15, 24 October 2012 (UTC)
Business and economics
There are plenty of lists going the other way, i.e., trademarks that have gone generic, but none I found for what I’m requesting. Examples would include “apple” and “windows.” Requested by CayugaH2O (talk) 22:13, 18 September 2015 (UTC)
Already on WIkipedia under Category:Lists is "List of Disasters", with a sublist "List of transport accidents and incidents, those with subs for aviation, motorsport, rail, road, and shipwrecks.
I'd like to see the list 'Shipwrecks' to be placed under a new list called 'Maritime Disasters'. (For me, the term 'shipwreck' only conjures up wooden sailing vessels of yore... not, for instance, the Titanic.) Wikipedia already has a list page entitled, "List of maritime disasters'... but it seems to be about ocean-liners only. Hence, I suggest to rename 'List of Maritime Disasters' to 'List of Ocean-Liner Disasters', and placement under Maritime Disasters, at the same level as Shipwrecks. I will be happy to write a short paragraph that makes the distinction, if that would help.
Now, to get to the actual point of all this shifting around... Under 'Maritime Disasters' I'd like a list-page called 'List of Ferry Disasters' that has pointers to all the already-written wiki articles on ferry disasters. There's, oh i can't resist, a boatload of 'em. Assam, River Dee, Manihari, Sewol, Joola, George Prince, Sierre Leone, General Slocum, etc. Requested by Julistra (talk) 20:27, 30 July 2017 (UTC)
- Hello. I'd like to request an article listing the pH content of foods. Specifically, I mean whole foods, or minimally processed foods (such as oils or nut butters), not pre-made, pre-packaged foods with many ingredients. I would find it very informative if note was also made on what effect the foods have on the human body (for instance, it is said that lemon juice, itself acidic, actually alkalizes the human body), (at least in cases where the action in the body varies from the relative pH content of the food, as in the case of lemon juice), and, if known, on animals of other species (domestic companions such as cats and dogs, for instance), (without vivisection, please). I have not found such an article at this time, on Wikipedia. I would find such information very useful. I apologize if this request has been misplaced; this seemed the most likely area to submit it at this time. I appreciate any help in bringing this about. Thank you, and kind regards. Peace. 126.96.36.199 (talk) 04:29, 7 December 2016 (UTC)
Could we please have a list or template which would be essentially a table of medical, pharmacology, and medical technology terms and signficant prefixes, suffixes, word parts and so forth which differ among the United States, United Kingdom, Continental Europe (English), Canada, Commonwealth, and elsewhere -- Non-proprietary unless indicated otherwise? I will start:
US -- UK/Commonwealth -- Continental Europe . . .
- Acetaminophen -- Paracetamol --
- Lidocaine -- Lignocaine - Lidocaine/Xylocaine
- Ethylmorphine -- Dionine -- Codethyline
- Fecal -- Faecal --
- Tilidine -- Tilidate
- Meperidine -- Pethidine -- isonipecaine
- Internal Medicine -- GP
- Esophagus-- Oesophagus
- Hypoglycemic -- Hypoglycaemic
- Anemia -- Anaemia
- Benzylmorphine -- Peronine
- Benzyl -- Benzoyl --
- Salicyl -- Salicoyl --
- Hyponatremia -- Hyponatraemia
- Gynecologist -- Gynaecologist
- Oxycodone -- Oxycodone -- Eukodol
- Labor -- Labour
- Fetus -- Foetus
- USAN -- BNF -- INN
- Odor -- Odour
- Pirinitramide -- Piritramde -- -- Dipidolor
Many may come under the spelling rules in the Wikipedia article about UK/US spelling differences, but many are not, and perhaps not intuitive to many readers (i.e. Pethidine vs Meperidine vs isonipecaine) The number of these, sampled above, is quite large, and a template or list in the form of a table with columns for US English, UK/Commonwealth/Canadian English, Continental Europe, Other, Proprietary Names would also serve as an additional search tool Requested by unknown The page 'World's Famous newspapers' displayed about 22000 entries. It will be better to categorize them rank-wise - circulation-wise/popularity-wise/have a poll/listing particularly English/
For students to have a correct perspective of 'what preceeded what'. Like, Which was discovered first - electricity or magnetism? OR After how may years did Hydel projects come up after invention of Motors? Requested by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 06:03, 24 December 2012 (UTC)
Black Performers in the U.S.O Requested by Archiving the black female singers that have performed up to date in the USO List of Business Parks in Hertfordshire
- Oliver de Sagazan Biography, bibliography, and a list of influences (in English).
A sort of Jane's for history. A list of military ship classes by country, period of service, or type of ship (Destroyer, submarine, aircraft carrier, etc.). Most such lists are by war or by country only. Requested by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 17:53, 26 April 2014 (UTC)
A comprehensive and current list of all media outlets in the area will be helpful for area business and nonprofits wishing to disseminate press releases and obtain coverage for newsworthy activities Requested by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 17:59, 31 August 2014 (UTC)
- List of Mutant Characters from Marvel Comics A list that contains all Mutants in the Marvel Comic Book Universe good, bad, ugly, or neutral if they are a mutant they should be on this list.
List of fiction set in Iowa I'm from Iowa and I was curious to see if any noteworthy books, movies, tv shows, and video games are set in Iowa. I can't find a list on wikipedia at all and I think there are enough noteworthy things for a list. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:18, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
A list of Indian Shipbuilders already exists here at "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shipbuilders_and_shipyards". A new linked list for each country and its shipbuilders would be very helpful, because the current list is very huge and cumbersome and took a lot time to find. Requested by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 21:35, 14 August 2016 (UTC)