Wikipedia:Requests for feedback/2010 November 10
- 1 Mike Vensel
- 2 User:Wackyedits/Clubland 18
- 3 User:Techweb777/martincamara
- 4 STEVE GORDON/ PRODUCER/ MIXER/ GUITARIST
- 5 Future Copyright
- 6 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Delilah221/Gary_Thieltges
- 7 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registered_fax
- 8 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphenolic_acid
- 9 Compete Magazine
- 10 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paulsnappro/NCCCO
- 11 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Hot_Sauce
I have updated the references ..I hope they are sufficuent
Clubland 18 - The latest compilation album from the Clubland series. Please note this is my first ever attempt at creating a Wikipedia article.
Wackyedits 00:53, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
This is a draft page for MARTIN CAMARA, DC He is listed in your page "List of people in Chiropractic" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_in_chiropractic
- Nice work! That looks pretty good to me. According to the manual of style, external links should not generally be used in the body of an article. Where possible, your current links going to external pages should instead link to the corresponding page on Wikipedia. Jncraton (talk) 21:01, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- Welcome to Wikipedia! Thanks for your effort on creating this page.
- I would encourage you to read through the Wikipedia guidelines on notability. I don't feel that I have enough information to judge whether or not this person is notable enough for inclusion on Wikipedia. It would also be a good idea to read through the guideline for creating biographies of living persons, as these require special care on Wikipedia.
- In general, it's important that information can be verified by published, reliable sources (see verifiability). So, you're going to want to find reliable sources of information about this person from sources outside of their personal website. This will also help to show notability. Jncraton (talk) 20:22, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
Please review my article
- I see no contributions other than this post. Have you written something elsewhere and plan to move it here? --SPhilbrickT 02:50, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
Article about Gary Thieltges, an Academy award winning cinematographer and inventor.
- The first thing I noticed that as per WP:CITE, other Wikipedia articles cannot be used as references, so please remove those references. However, the links to the other articles can be moved to something like a 'See also' section if they are related. I've made a few improvements to the external links section (you might think that IMDB link has the wrong name, but once you move the article into the main space it should have the right name). I also think you should probably add an infobox to the article as well, just to summarise the key points of the article's subject. Hope this is useful, and if you want any help with anything on Wikipedia please send me a message. Thank you! Chevymontecarlo - alt 19:12, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
This is my first article on Wikipedia. It describes the security issues in fax transmission and lists the advantages of the registered fax feature, that guarantees the fax delivery and its authenticity.
- I think you might want to maybe take a look at Fax first, and maybe add the details you have here into that article...but I do think it's a good first draft. I have made a few improvements, but I do think you need to maybe add more references, if you can. It seems like a notable subject but you do need references to verify your statements. Chevymontecarlo - alt 19:07, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
what's it used for what's it's toxicity who discovered it
- I do think that you need to consider expanding the article, and also it needs to be wikified. You also have no references, and without them the article is likely to just be deleted for lack of references. It needs a lot of work. Chevymontecarlo - alt 19:02, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
This page was created by Media Out Loud LLC. All information is from us, the source and subject except for QNation listener audience which is cited in the references. It says I'm not citing references on this request for feedback page so I missed something. We just need to cite ourselves and QNation (which I've done or have done incorrectly). Please advise how to do this. I followed the instructions and spent a lot of time to get everything right. Thank you!
- I think you need to add more web references to the article. As to how you've actually cited the references, it seems fine - you've used footnotes, which is great. It seems like a notable article, but you do need more references, otherwise it's likely to just be deleted for lack of notability. Chevymontecarlo - alt 18:58, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
I have done significant work on my article to include more third-party references and give it a more neutral point of view by removing any promotional language. What else do I need to do before making this article public?
Please review, offer feedback if possible on whether anything should be cleaned up or any suggestions ?