Wikipedia:Requests for mediation/Flashplayer/UGOPlayer Encyclopedic
Confirmation that all parties are aware of the request:
- Article talk pages:
- Can be viewed in the talk page, at the bottom, that both parties are awair
Other steps in dispute resolution that have been attempted:
Issues to be mediated
- Whether the content of the article, specifically the "The Site" section is neutral or verified.
- Whether the content of the article, specifically the "The Forum" section, and even more specifically the history section is notable.
Additional issues to be mediated
- Whether the content of the article, specifically the "Content" section is encyclopedic and notable.
- Whether the content of the article, specifically the "The Forum" section and its history section is notable.
- Whether a "Top 10" list of animations and/or authors is notable for its own sake.
- Whether a poll conducted on a website is a proper source for an article on that website.
Parties' agreement to mediate
- All parties should sign below, indicating that they agree to mediate the issue. If any party fails to sign, or if a party indicates they do not agree, then the mediation will be rejected.
Decision of the Mediation Committee
- Accept: I have a small concern that the parties may be expecting more from mediation than we can offer; the issues are phrased in a way that suggests they are looking for a binding decision from someone else. Mediators don't make such decisions; we help parties come to an agreement about such questions. As long as the parties are aware that the mediator will not be issuing a judgment, we should be fine.
- Comment: Sbloemeke hasn't edited besides the two day interval on February 20 and 21. Is this mediation still necessary? Thanks! Flcelloguy (A note?) 16:52, 13 March 2006 (UTC)