Wikipedia:Requests for permissions/New page reviewer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page has a backlog that requires the attention of one or more administrators.|
This notice is automatically updated by MusikBot (talk) and will hide when there are fewer than 3 requests and they are all under 7 days old.
New page reviewer
- ( )
- I was granted a one-month trial that will end in the coming days. I've marked over a hundred pages as reviewed, and to my knowledge no issues have been raised with any of my decisions. I've tried to act judiciously, limiting myself to simpler cases as I learn the ropes, but I feel confident that my reviews have been of value in putting a dent in the backlog. Cheers, Extraordinary Writ (talk) 05:56, 7 April 2021 (UTC)
- I would like to try out reviewing new pages, especially that which has to do with the Africa. I do have some experience in article creation and modification. On my first try, I didn't know much on article creation and Citation, I uploaded my article and within minutes it was reviewed, corrected and approved with a note on my talk page on how to cite sources and the use of certain words which are considered promotional. I took notes and read more about it. On my second try, my article was drafted because I haven't put much time into it compared to the first. I took my time to reorganize and resubmit. Fortunately, it was reviewed and approved. So far, I have created 18 articles with none drafted apart from my second article. However, one my artcles was cited for copyright which was later resolved. This again made me read thoroughly on wikipedia's rules on copyright to better understand and improve my editing skills.
- Lastly, I also helped to successfully move a language page whose title on Wikipedia was considered to be pejorative by the speakers (with good research citations) to a new name after an extensive discussion.
- I have read the new page reviewer rules and I promise to abide by it. Ibdawud (talk) 12:49, 7 April 2021 (UTC)
- Hello, I am requesting new page reviewer permission. I have some experience in article creation and modification and a fair understanding of notability criteria. I want to contribute in this manner. Rest assured, I won't fail you. Iflaq (talk) 19:42, 8 April 2021 (UTC)
- I've read through the New pages patrol tutorial, deletion process, notability criteria, etc. I wish to gain the new page reviewer permission and further help out Wikipedia more than I've already have. I have some experience in article creation and expansion.
- I was granted NPR rights on a temporary basis last August, as at the time I had only recently returned from a prolonged wikibreak. I decided not to request a renewal of this when it expired, as I was busy with work elsewhere (both on and off-wiki). I'd again like to request NPR status so I can periodically assist with the backlog. I meet the criteria, am familiar with the policies and have relevant experience. Thanks for your time, Jr8825 • Talk 22:44, 11 April 2021 (UTC)
- I used to review new pages few years back, than I was away from wiki due to my job, Now I am back on wiki so want to help Sulaimandaud (talk) 14:02, 12 April 2021 (UTC)
- Hello, I already have temporary rights, due to expire on 19th, and i am requesting more permanent rights. I've marked around 60 articles as reviewed in the past few weeks. I am kindly to be assessed for this right again. Regards. Kemalcan (talk) 17:50, 12 April 2021 (UTC)
- Hi. I have been making edits and patrolling the Recent changes page for a while now, but I would like to help in other ways, therefore I am applying to the New Pages patrol. I am also currently studying notability policies and checking out the Curation tool guides. I see that page review waitlists keep getting longer, so I would like to help. ScottWillis45 (talk) 11:21, 13 April 2021 (UTC)