Wikipedia:SGpedians' notice board/SGCOTF/National Kidney Foundation Singapore scandal
- Nominated on 13:17, 3 February 2006 (UTC); needs at least 5 votes for acceptance.
First of all, this was the biggest event in Singapore for 2005. The current article describing the incident, at National Kidney Foundation Singapore, is a multi-copyvio direct from multiple news sources. The information needs a rewrite to make sure it's not, I've started a bit on this, and I believe the amount of content in this issue can easily make it a FAC candidate.
- Mailer Diablo 13:17, 3 February 2006 (UTC)
- Terence Ong (恭喜发财) 13:34, 3 February 2006 (UTC)
- -- Evanx(tag?) 08:21, 12 February 2006 (UTC)
- *drew 01:27, 22 February 2006 (UTC)
- Leidiot 14:35, 13 April 2006 (UTC)