Wikipedia:SGpedians' notice board/SGCOTF/Singapore
- Nominated on 08:17, 25 May 2006 (UTC); needs at least 5 votes for acceptance.
Our most important article went through FAC five times, but all the attempts failed. Definitely needs a rewrite and something is wrong with it. Article can be improved after all, and we can try for FAC again once rewritten.
- Terence Ong 08:17, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
- Advanced 15:17, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
- yueni 15:45, 26 May 2006 (UTC)
- Zero (talk) 08:37, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
- Seems to me that we ought to figure out a way to make this article suitable to be an FAC, as it has come close so many times, and yet not quite reached that standard. Furthermore, there have been a lot of conflicting opinions on what should or should not be in this article. Person A says this, and Person B negates that and sometimes, it's simply impossible to please everybody. --yueni 15:46, 26 May 2006 (UTC)