From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Templates are pages that are embedded (transcluded) into other pages to allow for the repetition of information.
- Help:A quick guide to templates, a brief introduction on templates for beginners
- Help:Template, the main technical help page on templates, provides information on creating and using templates
- Wikipedia:Template namespace, guidelines and tips for use of templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Templates, the WikiProject that looks after template related issues
- Wikipedia:Template messages, an index of all standard templates used on Wikipedia, grouped into topic-specific headings
- Wikipedia:Navigation templates, templates that link between multiple articles belonging to the same topic
- Wikipedia:List of infoboxes for infoboxes, which are small panels that summarize key features of the page's subject.
- Wikipedia:Categorization for templates used for categories
- Wikipedia:Citation templates for templates used to format article references and citations
- Wikipedia:Requested templates, to request creation of a template.
Use this form to search in the Template: or Template_talk: namespaces. See Help:Searching for more information.
|This page is a list of project pages associated with the same title or shortcut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended page.