Wikipedia:Tip of the day/April 25
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Super-customize your account with gadgets
Add abilities to your account in the form of "gadgets", programs that you can activate from the Gadgets tab in Preferences.
Gadgets range from very simple to extensive. Some of the most powerful gadgets are:
- Navigation popups – preview a page by hovering mouse pointer over the link to it. It is recursive: also preview within previews.
- Twinkle – multi-purpose tool to report vandalism, warn vandals, request deletion, welcome users, tag articles, and more.
- wikEd – a full-featured wiki-editor that replaces Wikipedia's default editor.
- Sidebar menu of custom templates and scripts.
- Responsive Content – enhance browsing experience of content on narrow and wide screen formats.