Wikipedia:Tip of the day/January 21
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Good article nominations
A good article is...
- 1. Well written: Prose and layout are clear, and comply with certain aspects of the Manual of Style (MOS); in particular, the lead is a concise summary of the article.
- 2. Accurate and verifiable: Reliable sources are provided, and cited where necessary.
- 3. Broad: It covers the main aspects of the topic without going into unnecessary detail. It is encyclopedic.
- 4. Neutral: It represents viewpoints fairly and without bias.
- 5. Stable: It does not change significantly from day-to-day.
- 6. Illustrated: if possible and relevant, by images with acceptable copyright status, fair use rationales where necessary, and succinct captions.