Wikipedia:Tip of the day/September 7
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Article construction stages
In a nutshell, the article construction stages would follow this path:
- Write new article content offline.
- Post article into Userspace draft and improve.
- Ask for feedback (optional) at Wikipedia:Requests for feedback.
- Submit your work to Articles for creation where your Userspace draft is moved into WP:Draftspace for further review.
- Continue improving the draft article until it can be moved to Wikipedia's mainspace.