- Horsforth Town Council - Website
- National Painting and Decorating Show- Website
- Work Visa requirements for British Nationals
- Industrial and private fire and rescue services in the United Kingdom (currently a redir to Fire services in the United Kingdom#Other UK fire and rescue services)
- English Premier League relegation
- Statutory Education Provision
- Disability Equality Duty, DED
- Bercow Review Speech and Language, and Communication support in UK schools
- Mount St Josephs, Bolton
- Blackbushe Sunday Market
- British science fiction
- Central Banking Publications Limited
- Stephen Marks
- Stuart Maxwell
- English National Liberation Assosiation
- Alison Evans, Director, Overseas Development Institute
- Commander UK Task Group
- Commander UK Amphibious Task Group
- Commander United Kingdom Carrier Strike Group
- The Phoenix Think Tank- 
- L109A1, Hand Grenade of the British Army, currently a re-direct
- Breabag Scottish Mountain (GR NC 286157)
- Durham Market Place
- Hampton Lovett village in Worcestershire
- Stroud Maternity Hospital
- Sadlers Farm
- Military Stabilisation Support Group- https://www.gov.uk/government/groups/military-stabilisation-support-group
- Oldham cum Prestwich (historic parish)
- Glassaugh Banffshire
- Trinity Christ Church (ossett) 126ft tall church built in 1865 in the town of ossett wakefield
- Alcoholism in Britain
- Padraig Curran - Amateur footballer and Professional guitarist who is also a scientist
- British traditions - National Week Customs - Where they derived which are they and why, a complete list of ie National Non Smoking Day or National Service day
- UK Search and Rescue
- Polwhele House
- Redlands (Sussex) - Home of Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones. Also the site of infamous police raid.
- Talbot Terrace, Scotstounhill - Street in Scotstounhill, an area within Glasgow City.
- Daniel Alexander Hopewell
- East Glamorgan General Hospital - a large former hospital located in Church Village, near Pontypridd in the County of Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales. It was replaced in 2000 with the Royal Glamorgan Hospital, and the site was sold off for housing development. Few buildings remain, including laundry and the incinerator building. It was originally built in WW2, I believe.
- Rettendon murders
- Dissident Island Radio an internet radio station
- Royal Military Exhibition, London, 1890 Some info here
- DFEY DFEY, or Digital Freedom in Education and Youth. FLOSS and Linux Awareness group - info available at: http://dfey.org
- Dunraven School A comprehensive secondary school in South London.
- Leavesden - A town/area of Hertfordshire.
- Thomas More Roman Catholic Secondary School - A Secondary School in Purley.
- Wallasey School, A secondary school in Leasowe, Wirral. http://www.wallaseyschool.co.uk/
- List of UK map symbols
- Perhaps the requester means Ordnanace Survey symbols?
- Dorzhabad (Micronation) A publically declared Micronation Surrounded by the county of East Anglia
- National Centre for Replacement, Refinement and Reduction of Animals in Research (also create a redirect to it from NC3Rs)
- UK Business Excellence Award  for inclusion in List of national quality awards. WP:RS might be found in UK business publications or college textbooks on subjects like Total quality management or Six Sigma (for example, OCLC 38475486).
- Katerina Vrana stand-up comedian (this is also posted at Wikipedia:WikiProject Greece/Open tasks)
- Guardian's Climate Change Campaign  -- says a world run on clean energy is possible, and that many of the fuels we use today should be "kept in the ground".
To find images
On Featured list candidates
/Complete to do list
On Expansion requests
On Peer Review
Nominated for deletion