Unified login or SUL (single user login) is a mechanism which allows users to use a single global login on most of the Wikimedia Foundation's projects. This allows users to maintain a consistent identity throughout Wikimedia and work on different projects without having to sign up and log in to each project individually.
- For information about unified login, see m:Help:Unified login
- To request a rename in connection with SUL, see Wikipedia:Changing username
- To view your SUL account's contributions, see Special:CentralAuth
- Single-User Login provides access to all wikis, an April 2015 entry on the Wikimedia Foundation blog
- mw:SUL finalisation (an inactive MediaWiki page, kept for historical interest, on the 2015 rationalization of usernames across all WMF wikis)
- Wikipedia:Changing username/Guidelines § Handling SUL conflicts
- Wikipedia:SUL/Consultation on renames (an inactive Wikipedia sub-page, kept for historical interest, on a discussion from 2008)