- Wikipedia:Criteria for speedy deletion, previous selected version
- Under the WP:CSD#F2 anchor, added: [that contain superfluous] "and blatant" [non-metadata information.]
- Under the WP:CSD#F10 anchor, changed "(e.g. .doc, .pdf, or .xls files)" to "Note that the following files are rarely sound, image, or video: .doc, .pdf, .ps, .html, .rtf, .txt, .xls, and .zip files. Examples of image, sound, and video files are: .jpg, .gif, .mpg, and .wav. This is not a comprehensive list of files that can be deleted, nor is an extension alone enough reason to delete, this criteria is based on file content."
- Under the WP:CSD#U1 anchor, added: "User talk pages may in exceptional cases (see right to vanish) be deleted via Miscellany for Deletion; they are not eligible for speedy deletion under this criterion."
- Added to WP:CSD#Non-criteria: "A file that isn't a sound, video, or image file. To be deleted under F10, a file must have no encyclopaedic value and not be used in any articles. Files that are in use or might have encyclopedic value, even if not sound, video, or image, should not be deleted without wider discussion."
- Wikipedia:Proposed deletion
- In WP:PROD#Nominating, changed "Notify the article's creator and" [significant contributors that you have proposed an article for deletion] to "Consider notifying the article's creator or". Removed footnote: "Common sense applies – if the editor was a vandal, sockpuppet, was otherwise acting in bad faith, or was blocked, they need not be notified."
- In WP:PROD#Objecting, changed "Notify the editors" to "Consider notifying the editors". Added: "It will then be listed at Category:Past Proposed Deletion Candidates for easy tracking."