|This help and feedback page is an initiative of the WikiProject Schools. Note: All the blue words are links to more information.|
Wait! Please read the school article guidelines before posting. Elementary/primary schools and middle schools must clearly show why they are important, and must satisfy the criteria for organisations. The usual answer here is that you need more reliable sources to demonstrate the school is notable and to support the claims made in the article.
- Check these other help pages before posting here: Your first article and So you made a user subpage draft
- People helping you here are volunteers like you, so please read the other help pages first before posting here.
- Five simple steps to ask for feedback or help on a school article:
- Type the name of the article between the square brackets in the box below, like this: [[article name]]
- Press the big button and start writing your question when the editing page opens.
- Sign your message with four tildes: ~~~~ or press the signature button in the edit window tool bar.
- Press the Save page button. Done! You have successfully posted your message.
- Check back here regularly for responses to your request. and you may like to consider adding this page to your watchlist.
- 1 User:Danjel/Rose Bay Secondary College
- 2 Al-Helal Islami Academy School
- 3 Sapahar Govt. Degree College
- 4 Mount Tabor High School
- 5 Mwadinomho combined school uupdated
- 6 Temasek Secondary School & Listing of all achievements, etc.
- 7 Sydney Girls High School
- 8 Johnston High School
- 9 Woodleigh School, North Yorkshire
- 10 Fryerns Comprehensive School
- 11 The Ensworth School
- 12 George Washington High School (Philadelphia)
- 13 Hilton College
I worked closely with RBSC for quite a few years until earlier this year, so I want to be careful that I haven't tripped over any WP:COI issues. I'm also trying not to include any information that will require references that I simply don't have.
- Looking into it. --Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 09:47, 26 May 2011 (UTC)
- Done See: User talk:Danjel/Rose Bay Secondary College. --Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 10:17, 26 May 2011 (UTC)
- it is a school of sapahar,naogaon,Bangladesh
- IT IS NUMBER OWN SCHOOL IN SAPAHAR TOWN
- Hi. I'm not quite sure what your question is or what help you would like. The article is extremely short, and provides no useful information even about the school or what kind of school it is. Please read again the maintenance tags on the article, and see WP:WPSCH/AG. To get more ideas for improving the article, consider looking at other articles about schools. --Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 04:22, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
- Sapahar Govt. Degree College
- Established: 1972
- Location: Ukilpara, Sapahar, Naogaon.
- Hi. I'm not quite sure what your question is or what help you would like. The article is extremely short, and provides no useful information even about the school or what kind of school it is. Please read again the maintenance tags on the article, and see WP:WPSCH/AG. To get more ideas for improving the article, consider looking at other articles about schools. --Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 07:16, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
I don't know if this is the right section, and it's a small issue. But this page is no longer a stub but is categorized as such on the talkpage. Since I'm not in this project I didn't want to mess with it.
- Reassessed to Start. It's looking good... But it needs reliable sources. -danjel (talk to me) 14:55, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
The School in NAmibia
Temasek Secondary School & Listing of all achievements, etc.
Is there a general consensus about whether we should go about listing out every single achievement and award won by the school? This has been a problem among quite a few Singapore schools, where opinions differ (quite greatly I might add) about whether those things should be included wholly or simply summarised (perhaps highlighting some notable achievements or the like). An example would right now be Temasek Secondary School, where a discussion is currently going on.
Also, I think Temasek Secondary School is no longer a Stub and should be reclassified into Start/something higher. Would someone kindly take a look at it and provide comments as well? Thanks. AngelSL (talk) 09:13, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
Hey I've posted a revised version of the Johnston High School article in the discussion section on the page, but it appears to receive little activity. I'm looking for someone to review my proposed changes. Can anyone here help?--Namk48 (talk) 16:33, 31 October 2011 (UTC)
- Article is currently at AfD; all I can suggest is to keep working on it and to demonstrate as clearly as possible that it meets WP:N, so a consensus can be formed. I have taken the liberty of fixing a few issues. CT Cooper · talk 20:18, 24 April 2012 (UTC)
Hello. I have created a page for a school that closed in 1999. Does this still mean that it can use the same info box as extant schools?
The Ensworth School
Would someone please take a look at the edit history of The Ensworth School? There seems to be an edit war between ObeseCows and E1958. I am not very familiar with Wikipedia standards regarding schools, but something just doesn't look right about this, so I'd like to defer to editors more experienced in these matters. Thanks! (I'm no IP, talk to me!) 21:47, 23 January 2013 (UTC)
Doing... That's a very problematic page. I've undone User_talk:ObeseCows and User_talk:Hermahgerd's edits, because they were non-neutral and quite trivial, and posted to both users' talkpages. ˜danjel [ talk | contribs ] 22:43, 23 January 2013 (UTC)
- Fixed - by editing the Schools project template. Also removed a stray US flag. Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 23:57, 4 March 2013 (UTC)
I have recently been revamping the Hilton College page and I would just like some advice where to proceed from here. If anybody is willing to read over it and comment on what I must do, that would be great. Regards Mattpbarry (talk) 21:57, 23 May 2013 (UTC)
- Without checking on the contribs of individual users, the article is neutral and well referenced, even if in places it goes a bit OTT on detail. There may be a possible question of copyright on the inclusion of the full text of the school songs, and there may be a question of the list of names per WP:LISTPEOPLE of headmasters who may not be notable in their own right. Kudpung กุดผึ้ง (talk) 04:55, 24 May 2013 (UTC)