WikiLoop Battlefield showing vandalism
|Initial release||June 2019|
1.2.0-beta / August 2, 2019
|Type||Vandalism detection on Wikipedia|
WikiLoop Battlefield is a web app allowing WP editors to fight vandalism together. You can visit WikiLoop Battlefield production (early stage) here at battlefield.wikiloop.org
The WikiLoop Battlefield is a collaborative web-based application for marking a revision as vandalism. It contains the following major features
- Subscribe to the recent change feed
- Watch the diff directly on the page.
- Mark a revision as "Looks Good", "NotSure", "Should Revert"
- Directly redirect to a WP url, within 1-click to revert a vandal edits.
- Seeing how many revisions the current have reviewed (based on a random session id in m:Cookie) at API /api/stats
- Seeing how many revisions all users have collaboratively reviewed at endpoint /marked
- Download the reviewed revisionIds and review result in a CSV.
Issues can be reported on the GitHub page.
Member-List of Project WikiLoop
If you are interested in Project WikiLoop, want to follow its latest development, news, or try out its tools and datasets, or even better if you want to help the project, you are welcome to sign your Username here:
- Xinbenlv (talk) 22:02, 2 July 2019 (UTC)
- Fuzheado (talk) 02:49, 9 July 2019 (UTC)
- --Jorm (talk) 02:49, 10 July 2019 (UTC)
- ElanHR (talk) 00:14, 16 July 2019 (UTC)
- Chaoyuel (talk) 09:09, 30 July 2019 (UTC)
- --eldarado ✉ 06:09, 3 August 2019 (UTC)
- Jonatan Svensson Glad (talk) 21:01, 4 August 2019 (UTC)
- Llightex (talk) 01:02, 5 August 2019 (UTC)
- Monica Westin (talk) 14:35, 5 August 2019 (UTC)
- Sadads (talk) 21:25, 5 August 2019 (UTC)
- Masum Reza📞 08:06, 16 August 2019 (UTC)
- ___CAPTAIN MEDUSAtalk 00:25, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- LakesideMinersMy Talk Page 12:11, 10 October 2019 (UTC)
- carlojoseph14 (talk) 16:43, 26 October 2019 (UTC)
- FULBERT (talk) 12:17, 10 November 2019 (UTC)
- aaPle (talk) 12:43, 13 November 2019 (UTC)
- – SJ +