Wikipedia:WikiProject Airlines/Defunct airlines task force/Participants
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Main||Participants||Page content||Templates||Categories||New articles||AfD record||Notability|
- Jondude11 (everything to know about Defunct Airlines)
- Itsfullofstars happy to help
- Trulystand700 - Interested in defunct airports.
- User:Trashbag - interested in defunct helicopter airlines of the 60's & 70's
- User:Duhhitsminerva - interested in dramaticaly expanding on the TWA article, pay some tribute to my favorite airline.
- Brunoptsem - interested in defunct airlines of Brazil
- Belgian man (talk) - Interested in all aviation in Kiribati, including defunct airlines.
- N419BH - Interested in the history of modern airlines and the many now defunct carriers that formed them
- Degen Earthfast
- Jetstreamer — Interested in defunct airlines of Africa
- Compdude123 (talk · contribs)
- Aeroplanepics0112 — Interested in aviation and Cleveland, Ohio
- Saurabh.agrawal92 - Interested in defunct airlines of India.
- cvaska - Interested in Defuncted Airlines of Mexico and the United States
- DPdH — Interested in defunct airlines of Argentina
- TheLegoAirlines - Interested in defunct airlines of Asia (The Philippines, Japan, and South Korea) Also interested in the abandoned airport of the world.
- Darealclub - Interested in defunct airlines of Germany