- Get the Luton article to Good Article status
- Fill in gaps in history
- Make parts of the article less list-like, particularly Culture section
- Potentially combiner small sub-sections
- Flesh out the lede
- Rewrite old religion section into a small, balanced subsection
- Rewrite shopping section with sources
- Talk about the hospital, Luton Culture, infrastructure investment, etc.
- Improve sub-articles
- Add more detail to ward/area sub-articles
- Remove pointless references to newspapers, especially defunct ones
- Update MP references - no longer Labour
- Add recent history in History of Luton
- Generally fix punctuation and formatting
- All images used should be free
- Make free alternate Coat of Arms image
- All images should have alt text and be a consistent size
- Generally replace poor quality images with nicer and higher res alternatives where possible
- Replace old ward map with nicer alternative
- Portal thumbnail image
- All articles should have...
- A short description
- The Luton template
- A link to a commons category if there is one
- Link to Luton portal
This should be on every Luton-related article. Add any important articles to it, but keep the groups and subgroups from getting too crowded.
Commons and portal
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Luton.|
Add these where appropriate.
There's now a Luton userbox -
The Wikimedia Commons page and category has been improved a lot, images have been subcategorised and the top level Luton category is a lot tidier. Help keep it tidy! Categorise images appropriately, create new subcategories when necessary, and add some good new images!