Wikipedia:WikiProject Biography/Peer review/Henry T. Waskow
This is a relatively short subject, as the subject is most famous for his legacy rather than the length of his life. I'd like to see if we could bring it to A-level fairly quickly. Not sure a subject this short could ever become a featured article, but I want it to be the best it could be. --Leifern (talk) 23:36, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
- Expand the lead as per WP:LEAD
- Consider placing the part "Ernie Pyle wrote of Captain Waskow" in the main body of the article, instead of in the lead
- The sentence, "Waskow was born in DeWitt County, Texas, the seventh of eight children, by children of German immigrants" should be reworded.
- Consider breaking the sentence, "He attended the public schools and graduated from Belton High School in 1935, as president of the student council, receiving top grades and showing a particular aptitude for mathematics." into two or three discrete sentences.
- Try to provide see also, external links to good articles related to him.,