Wikipedia:WikiProject Birds/Peer review/American Crow
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I've made significant changes to the article. I'd like some feedback on what needs to be done going forward. Elliskev 17:44, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
- First off the laundry list in the popular culture needs to be made into paragraphs. I think the title should be changed to Role in culture since popular culture is more here and now. And incidentally, many of the instances mentioned of their role in culture seem not to be specific of American Crows, they could easily be of many other species. Are there any cultural roles specific to American Crows (maybe in Native American legends?)
- The introduction should be a summary of the whole article, not the section on description (per MOS). Move that section into a new subheading (Description, which you should merge with Voice) then summarise the article in the intro.
- There is quite a bit more that can be said about the biology of the species, if you are at a university I suggest reading Cornell University's Birds of North America  for more info. Sabine's Sunbird talk 23:39, 27 October 2006 (UTC)
- There are four, according to ITIS, subspecies of the American Corw. They should be mentioned, along iwth their ranges, in the article. This could be done by renaming similar species to Taxonomy and adding the info there. Joelito (talk) 16:50, 4 November 2006 (UTC)
- There are many publication on this species from which the article can be expanded. Check out  and search for the species. Joelito (talk) 16:50, 4 November 2006 (UTC)