Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar (Burma)
|WikiProject Myanmar (Burma)|
This WikiProject was formed to foster better articles on the nation of Myanmar, also known as Burma, with a spirit of cooperation. This page and its subpages contain suggestions on formatting and layout of articles, which can be discussed at the project's talk page and see the to-do list there. To participate, simply add your name at the members page.
This project covers the creation and editing of articles related to the nation of Myanmar, its political subdivisions, geography, transportation, culture, history, people, and so on. It aims to expand Wikipedia's resources on Myanmar in a fair and accurate manner.
- Assessment - Assessing the quality of articles and their importance to the project. Probably one of our most important activities at the start of the project and on an ongoing basis. It will help us determine which articles deserve and require the most attention from our members.
- Collaboration - Will be discussed after assessment of most of the articles is completed.
- Outreach - Reaching out to Wikipedia users who may be interested in joining the project.
- Peer reviews - Conducting peer review of articles upon request, to encourage better articles by having contributors collaborate and provide ideas on further improvement.
- List of all subpages of this page.
- Good article nominees
This list was generated from these rules. Questions and feedback are always welcome! The search is being run daily with the most recent ~14 days of results. Note: Some articles may not be relevant to this project.
Note: The list display can now be customized by each user. See List display personalization for details.
- Fill the relevant sub categories of Category:Populated places in Myanmar by state- to begin articles on all towns and villages in Myanmar
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Township templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Ayeyarwady Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Bago Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Magway Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Mandalay Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Sagaing Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Tanintharyi Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Yangon Region templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Chin State templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Kachin State templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Kayah State templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Kayin State templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Mon State templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Rakhine State templates
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Myanmar/Shan State templates
- 2004 Myanmar cyclone
- Burmese–Siamese War (1547–49)
- Burmese Indians
- Cyclone Giri
- Cyclone Mala
- First Mongol invasion of Burma
- Mahamuni Buddha Temple
- U Gambira