Wikipedia:WikiProject Video games/Peer review/Bill Elliott's NASCAR Challenge/Archive1
This second request for a peer review is because I would like to know what else should be added to the article. I also would like to know how to better frame the list of fictional drivers, because I understand lists are a "no-no". The intent of this request is get this article to at least, if not past, the "B-class" stage. I consider myself very knowledgable about the PC version of this program, but I want the article to fit better with Wikipedia's standards of sourcing.
As an aside, I am working on a new box shot, so please hold off on comments about that.
(As a second aside, any help verifying information about the results of the announced contest would be appreciated as well.)
--Guroadrunner 11:21, 5 September 2006 (UTC)
This request for a peer review is because I would like to know what else should be added here, and also how to find better sourcing. The intent of this request is to know how close this article is to at least a "B-class" stage. I consider myself very knowledgable about this program, but I want the article to fit better with Wikipedia's standards of sourcing.
- GURoadrunner 11:35, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
- I'd consider this close to B-Class, but lacking in a few areas. Most importantly, there's no Gameplay section! Could use a clean box shot for the Infobox. Also, if the DOS version was the original, shouldn't that go first in the article before the NES/GB ports? The DOS requirements should go in the "system requirements" field in the Infobox. What about the other ports (Amiga, C64, etc.), how did they compare? The DOSbox shot should be cropped to only include the game image.
- As for references, it's tough to find them for older games, but you could search on the web for retrospective articles or reviews. Many in this sitation also dig into old gaming magazines from the period, though it'll be tough to find those nowadays. --SevereTireDamage 21:23, 3 August 2006 (UTC)
- Regarding the infobox, I've added the system requirements, but I think it adds way too much information to such a little box. Another opinion on this would be appreciated. I'll look into the other additions soon. Guroadrunner 09:05, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
- New box shot put up
- Infobox made
- Some comparisons made regarding gameplay
- Gameplay section added
- Guroadrunner 03:29, 13 May 2007 (UTC)