Wikipedia:WikiProject Constructed languages/Esperanto task force
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Esperanto task force pages by quality|
|WikiWork factors (?)||ω =1,320||Ω = 5.18|
- Take inventory of all articles pertaining to Esperanto by adding the task force's tag and assessing their quality
- Improve the quality of existing articles pertaining to Esperanto
- Identify possible new articles and create them
- Maintain the quality of existing Esperanto articles that have already attained high quality
The Esperanto task force covers:
- Esperanto itself and its grammatical structure and makeup
- The history of Esperanto
- Esperanto culture
- Esperanto organizations
- The Esperanto movement
- Key people in the Esperanto movement
- All other articles that in some way pertain to Esperanto
The Esperanto task force is currently undertaking or preparing to undertake the following projects:
- Improve the Esperanto article to featured status.
- Begin a series of improvements to a select group of core articles.
- Improve the current stubs at Category:Esperanto stubs to at least start class status.
User Talk pages
Add the template User ETF to your talk page: